morning kiss.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

YuNa's POV

 

I roll over and open my eyes.

...and just about scream.

A peaceful Taemin lies next to me facing my direction.

I cover my mouth and try to regain a steady breathing habit. Even though I work with him, I still freak out a little every time I see him. Seriously, this kid is amazing. He can dance. Dear god…he can dance, and sing.

I get over the initial shock and notice that he’s sleeping on top of the covers. Wasn’t he cold?

He mutters something and I turn to look at his face. He has a warm caramel coloring to his skin, soft completion, thin nose and a thick mouth.

I pull the stray hairs away from his face hoping not to wake him. His hand reaches for mine holding it against his cheek and then against his lips kissing my hand softly. He guides my fingertips to his mouth and kisses them. Guiding my hand to his cheek, he then kisses my wrist and I can’t help but envy my own skin.

His eyes slowly open and my breathing stops.

Good morning,” he says in English.

I can barely speak.

The way he kissed my hand, its left me scattered.

He takes my hand and traces the lines gently with his fingers sending chills all over my body.

“Do I get a good-morning-kiss?” he asks toying with my fingers.

I look at him and feel my lips automatically part into a pout. If he would kiss me like that, I would love a good morning kiss.

He laughs at me.

“Well, I guess you have no choice.” He leans his weight to the side and kisses my mouth. He takes my hand placing it below his ear and in his hair.

Our lips touch and then separate and then press again.

His weight looms over me slightly and I pull him closer.

He laughs again and I let go.

“I think that was more than a good-morning-kiss,” he says before pecking my lips.

I bite my lip. I want him to kiss me again.

“Sorry I stayed,” he says sitting up.

I jump up. Why is he sorry?

“I can’t remember…what happened?”

He chuckles, “You were so tired that I had to carry you home part of the way.”

I feel my cheeks burn, did he really?

“You’re blushing,” he smiles.

I tuck my face between my knees.

“Nuna, I thought we were going to be honest with our feelings?” he mocks.

I look up at him and pout. “It’s embarrassing.”

He smirks, “It’s cute.” He leans into me and catches my lips.

Suddenly he’s on top of me again.

He parts his mouth and this time his tongue grazes my lips.

I pull him closer, who taught him to kiss like this?

His mouth moves along mine and then he bites my bottom lip.

“I think I should go,” he says before kissing my mouth softly.

I lean forward and watch him put his jacket on.

“Do you just want to leave with Mei and I?” I ask as he struggles with his buttons.

“If I wear the same clothes twice the manager might start asking questions.”

I nod. “That’s true, but I’m sure I have a sweater you could wear if you like.”

He smirks. “Just admit it; you don’t want me to leave.”

I hide my mouth behind my knees. “That too.”

He sits back on the bed and places his nose in front of mine. “I don’t want you to get in trouble,” he breathes and kisses my knees.

I decide to walk him to the front door and watch him as he puts his shoes back on.

“Are these MeiXing Nuna’s,” he asks pointing to a pair of Nike’s.

“They look too big to be hers,” I say a look for the sizing.

“What are you doing here?” Key calls from across the hallway.

“Hyung, you’re here too?” Taemin asks standing up.

“My girlfriend lives here. Why are you here?”

My heart starts to race. “Tae-min, he h-helped me get h-home last –”

“My girlfriend also lives here.”

I look at him wide eyed. Can he say that? He’s still underage.

“Are you serious?” Key questions.

“Aniyo!” I wave my hands back and forth. “He’s just–”

Taemin kisses me on the cheek.

“If you give me a ride and swap clothes with me, I won’t tell the manager that you stayed the night with your girlfriend,” he threatens.

“You just said you stayed the night with YuNa.”

“Hyung please~” Taemin whines.

I just about laugh…and here I was thinking that he was acting more mature than usual.

“Sure, sure. I have a bag of clothes with me. Just shower here and take whatever you need.” Key rolls his eyes. “We don’t have to be there until later today so don’t worry so much about time. I’ll drive us there.”

Key and Taemin wander to the living room and Taemin comes back with clean clothes.

“Where’s the bathroom?”

_______

hope you liked it. i'll try and update soon. (i went back and read it this time before completely uplaoding and i thouhgt the text was small...so that explains the new sizing...im nearsighted ^^' )

 

much love,

meng.

 

... anyone else obcessing over this song?..or is it just me?