replace.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

YuNa's POV

 

I can’t stop crying.

He hates me know and I know it. He’s just too nice to say anything and I can’t tell him why.

I open my e-mails.

It’s been five day since I last showed up at the SM building and my mailbox it littered with messages sent from Mr. Kim. Most of them are just him checking up on me since he knows most of my family lives in California.

With the footage that MeiXing and Key have been recording for me I can still update the blog with no trouble.

“Yeboseyo? You have a message!” my phone twerps.

I look at it. One more message from Taemin, and I might not stop crying.

I flip open the phone. “Unknown Number.”

“Read your messages on the blog.”

A chill runs down my spine. The blackmailer reads the blog?

I quickly log on and sift through my messages. Most of them are from fans hoping to speak to SHINee, but there is one personal message that stands out.

“Subject: for Ms. Jung YuNa”

I click it.

“Starting today, stop updating the blog. I don’t care about how you are still doing it, but you need to stop. If you don’t I’ll leak all of my photos of you to the internet. Who knows, you may disgrace SM, you may hurt SHINee, or worse, lose your job.”

I grind my teeth.

Who gives a flying f – ck about my job?

My job is to protect SHINee from people like you.

I open the attachment to the message.

A picture of Taemin kissing me in the streets appears.

I cover my face. If this gets out I’ll be fired.

Worse, since he’s still underage, I’ll be sent to jail and he’ll be humiliated.

I go back to my e-mails and start to type a message.

 

Dear Mr. Kim,

I am sorry to say that I will be unable to update the blog anymore. I’m not sure if this is permanent, but I think it would be in your best interest to find a replacement for me.

I am truly sorry,

Jung YuNa

 

_____

sorry this is short. i'm trying to write as much of this out before i get busy.

from this point in time till most likely the end of the story, it's going to be really choppy. and by that i mean POVs are going to change a lot and things may get a little weird.

if you read my late update recently and read my author’s note, I am sooo sorry. I woke up the next morning and read it and was like wtf? Did I really write that? I was a brat and I’m really sorry. I was super tired when I finished writing the late update and was struggling through writers block (which I still have for this story ;_; ) and wrote bratty things. I love my subscribers and I think I was very rude to you.

I know it’s not a good excuse. But please excuse me; I don’t usually act like that.

Duibuqi, wo bùshì gùyi de.

I’m sorry this wasn’t my intention T_T (sorry if my chinese is bad...i don't know much ._.)

 

much love,

meng.