awake.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

YuNa's POV

 

I stubbornly wake up to the bright sun and thick air.

Why is it so hot in here?

WAIT!…How did I get home?

I think back to the night before.

I was with the guys. Then YuHee came over to pick me and MeiXing up. I fell asleep…but how did I get here?

I rub my eyes and look over my shoulder. YuHee isn’t there but she left an imprint on the covers. She can be so weird some times.

I kick off the covers and shuffle my feet across the floor. I’m still wearing the clothes from last night so I decide to lose the jeans for shorts and change the sweat shirt for an over sized t-shirt. I take a look at my hair and burst out laughing. Mei somehow managed to let me put my hair up in a ridiculous fashion…without trying to attack me. I let my hair down from its bun and make my way across the room.

I stick my head out of the door and look around. No one seems to be up yet, so I guess I should be quiet.

“You’re up!” a voice shouts from the other side of the room.

I look over.

“Taemin! What are you doing here?!” I whisper yell.

He walks over to me and covers my mouth so that I won’t talk.

“Inside,” he says motioning to my room.

I take a step back.

“Everyone’s still asleep, so please don’t be too loud,” he cautions sitting down on my bed.

Everyone?”

He nods.

“You were sound asleep last night when it happened, but Key didn’t have enough room to take everyone home. His car only seats four.”

I try to do the math in my head, “Who all went with him?”

“MeiXing Nuna, Onew and Jonghyun Hyung,” he says counting his fingers.

I look around the room. “Where is everyone?”

He pulls me back into my room.

“They’re all asleep,” he whispers in my ear.

Chills run down my spine. “Okay, but where?”

“Key’s with MeiXing. He slept on the floor, but he insisted that he slept in the same room as his girlfriend. YuHee got the couch and the other guys are on the floor in the living room.”

“Okay…so what do we do?”  I ask looking at the boy.

His fingertips tap at my waist. “Not sure, but waking them up on their day off is a bad idea…trust me.”

I make a face at him. “Are we on good terms now?”

He looks taken aback. “I thought so.”

I shrug. “Guess so.”

“Yah, what about…”

I look at him and frown. “What about what?”

He sighs. “It’s nothing.”

“No really, what?” I press.

He fingers touch my cheek. “I just assumed.”

He leans in closer to me until I can feel his breath on my nose.

I stare, hypnotized by his mouth.

“Jibe Gajima baby~”

I look over at my phone. It starts to vibrate so fiercely that I think it’s going to fall off the table.

“Yuna,” Taemin says in a husky voice.

I’m a bit surprised. How on earth did he just sound so y?

He’s eyes look so deep, and his lips are pouted perfectly.

There’s a clank and I realize my phone has hit the floor.

His fingers slide behind my neck. “Yuna, please.”

My heart skips a beat. I could listen to him say my name like this all day.

I tilt my head to look back at him.

His eyes are intense almost like he’s sending me thoughts.

“Yuna?” he repeats.

I part my lips, “Yes?”

His finger tips trace the base of my hair.

“I think that-“”

My phone beeps signaling a voice message.

I watch him glare at my phone, almost cursing its existence.

“Taemin,” I whisper.

“I just wanted to say that-“”

“Yeboseyo? You have a message!” my phone twerps.

He becomes sidetracked with the phone.

I make a face but he’s not paying attention.

I sigh and stand on my toes lightly kissing his cheek.

He turns to me with wide eyes.

I wink. “It’s okay, you can tell me later.”

I pick my phone up off the floor and he takes a seat on my bed.

“So who do you all spend your free days?” I ask opening the text message.

He makes a face. “We just sleep.”

I look at my phone. The number is unknown. “…”

“What’s wrong?” he asks looking over my shoulder.

“I’m not quite sure. They must have the wrong number.”

“Oh,” he sighs and wraps an arm around my waist pulling me down onto my bed.

“What the-”

He covers my mouth.

“Shhh.” He presses a finger to his mouth.

What is all of this about?

He lifts his hand off my mouth and leans over me.

“Nuna, you should smile more. You always look so intense it’s hard for people to talk to you,” he says before kissing me above my nose.

I start to get a tingling sensation in my lips. My body actually wants me to kiss him, or have him kiss me.

I lean forward, fulling intending to crash my kiss against his…but of course the door swings open.

“What’s going on here?” Onew says giving me a weird look.

I look at Taemin who looks at me just as awkwardly.

“I was just telling Nuna the things that I dislike about her,” Taemin says before I can compose a lie.

I bounce up and almost smack him. Why on earth would I want to kiss just a jerk?

________

i am sooo sorry that this took so long to update >.<

i've been swamped with school for the past few weeks...but now its trhe summer so i should be ok :D (but im going to be out of town soon so there my be a short time i don't write ._. )

hope you enjoyed this, i'll try to update more. it'll be more constant in the next few weeks.

much love,

meng

 

ps. if you uhaven't listened to B2ST's new album...you need to. "freeze" is my favorite :)