a walk.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

TaeMin's POV

 

“Practice is over,” Onew yells lying down on the floor.

“Wahoo! GO SHINee!!” YuNa claps on the other side of the room.

I smile, she’s so cute.

“Anyone got the time?” Jonghyun asks collapsing into a chair.

“Almost ten,” YuNa chirps.

“That late huh? Sorry guys we ran a little late with practice,” Onew apologies.

“Aya!” YuNa screams. “It’s almost ten!”

“Yes, you’ve already clarified that for us,” Minho says nodding.

“I’m supposed to meet someone for an article in a magazine,” she says shuffling her things into her bag. “Remember that photo shoot you had a week or so ago? They finally chose the pictures they want to use for the article and are giving me the martial to put together for publishing.”

She throws her sweater on and starts tying her shoes.

“How are you getting home?” Key asks. “I’m taking Mei home.”

“I’m walking…I’ve got thirty minutes so I’m good,” she smiles giving a thumbs up.

“It’s so late,” Minho stresses. “Why do you have to pick it up at this time?”

She makes a face. “See the thing is, they were running behind schedule, and I have to stay with you guys until you’re done with practice, or whatever it is you have to be doing….That was one of the requirements for this position. I have no problem with it though, actually…the fact that these photographers are willing to work with me so late is a good sign. I’m giving them a break for being late and they seem to be grateful. It just means that I have only tomorrow to work on it.” She jumps up.

“See ya later,” she waves.

“Wait up,” I find myself saying.

Everyone looks at me.

I feel a bit uneasy. “I’ll go with you; it’s too dangerous to be walking alone at this time of night.”

“Yeah, I’ll come too,” Jonghyun offers.

Sh - t! No Hyung…stay!

“What about chicken?” Onew pleads.

“Oh yeah, I guess Taemin’ll just have to go,” Jonghyun sighs.

“I can take you,” Minho says standing up.

Hyung...SIT DOWN!

“I can’t go with you because I’m taking Mei home,” Key sighs.

“That’s ok,” YuNa says. “And Minho, sorry to spoil the surprise, but YuHee is going to be here any moment to pick you up.”

I look at Hyung. Heh heh heh…sit down.

I stand up and grab a jacket, beanie and pair of sunglasses.

“What’s with the get up?” YuNa laughs after we leave the practice room.

“Not only do I have to protect you from s with a hidden agenda, I have to protect you from fan girls,” I sigh. Totally. Not. Kidding.

“Like the ones that write love stories with you as the main character?!” YuNa gasps.

( author’s heart status: < /3 )

I look at her. “Exactly.”

She makes a face. “Eww…some girls really don’t know what to do with their spare time.”

( author’s heart status: < //3      ._. )

“Anyways, it would be more dangerous to run into them than a prev.”

( author’s heart status: < ///3    TTATT )

She laughs. “Let’s go,” she says stepping into the elevator.

I press the ground floor button and the doors close.

She looks at me and I look away.

This is so awkward. The two of us alone and we have nothing to talk about. Whenever this happens it’s because I’ve put us in the situation and I have something to say…wait! I put myself in this position again. =_=

Would it be weird if I held her hand?

I touch her fingers and then grab her hand.

I look over at her and she’s adverting her eyes, but blushing.

Omo, so cute.

The doors open and I quickly release her hand.

“Annyo, finally going home too?” Leetuk Hyung says entering the elevator.

“Y-yeah, it’s…been a long,” a stutter.

“He means it’s been a long day. His tired because he’s practicing all day,” YuNa explains.

“Oh really?” Leetuk laughs. “I guess you’ve been stuck with him all day too,” he jokes.

She giggles, “Sure have.”

I start to feel sick. How can they be joking? Flirting? Do they even know each other?

We reach the lobby and exit the building together.

“Are you both going that way,” Leetuk asks, referring to us taking the opposite direction.

“It seems so,” I sneer. “See ya Hyung!”

“See ya YuNa!”

“Bye!”

As soon as we’re a block away I tug on her arm.

“What was that about?”

She glances at me. “Leetuk?”

“No, Jesus…yes Leetuk.” >.>

She laughs, “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you got jealous so easily.”

I look away. “So wasn’t jealous.”

She jumps in front of me. “Just admit it, you were.”

“I don’t get jealous.”

“I thought you were going to be completely honest from now on with your feelings.”

I press my lips together. “So I was jealous, big deal. I just don’t get why you’re for friendly to people you don’t know.”

She snorts. “I do know him. When you all were off a few days ago I was with SuJu and wrote them an article. Not all of my time is devoted to SHINee.”

I glare at her. Smart aleck.

“Eh, I’m hungry…want something? My treat,” she offers motioning to a shop a few blocks down.

“I’m fine,” I smile.

“You sure? They have great chocolate chip cookies,” she pouts.

“I kinda hate chocolate chip,” I lie. I just don’t want only sugar in my stomach, not after that feeling I just had with Hyung.

“You’re missing out,” she laughs walking faster to the store.

I decide to wait outside for her to aviod chances of being recognized.

She smiles when she comes out of the shop cooking at hand.

We begin to walk further down the street. “So where are we going?” I ask.

“We’re going to the station. I talked to the assistant and we found a spot that worked best for the both of us. She takes train 2 home. It was just better for the both of use to meet at the subway station.”

I look over at YuNa who is happily eating her cookie.

“Nuna, can I try?” I ask bumping into her as we walk side by side.

“Yah, you were the one that said you hated chocolate chip,” she mumbles.

So cute.

“But I changed my mind. I actually love chocolate chip.”

She looks at me and pouts.

“Ah YuNa, you have some chocolate on your mouth,” I say touching the corner of mine.

She mimics me trying to get it with her tongue and then tries with her fingers. Instead of wiping it away it smears.

“Did I get it?” she asks looking back at me.

I laugh at her. “Hold on,” I take my thumb and wipe away what’s left. She makes a face but I the chocolate from my finger.

“I was scared you were going to go all Secret Garden on me,” she laughs.

I smile and steal a kiss from her.

“Pabo, what if someone sees?” she whispers hitting me half heartedly on the chest.

“There’s no one here,” I say motioning to the poorly lit surroundings.

“But still,” she grumbles.

I smirk and kiss her again this time more than a peck. I can taste her. “Sweet,” I breathe into her lips.

“It’s the sugar,” she blushes bowing her head.

I lower my face to hers, brushing my mouth against hers gently. 

“That’s not a kiss,” she whispers causing me to laugh.

I laugh softly. “Who said it was a kiss…you’re so greedy,” I tease.

Heat generates off her cheeks. She’s too cute. Why didn’t I notice before?

“Taemin-yah, you’re so~ mean,” she whines.

I kiss her forehead. “It’s only because I like you.”

“So disrespectful to your Nuna,” she pouts resting her head on my shoulder.

I take her hand and place it between mine.

“Let’s go to the station and then I’ll take you home.”

_____

so what do you think? and be honest. I'm trying to write as much as possible now that i have time.

much love,

meng