picture this.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

YuNa's POV

 

“No! More like this!” Onew scolds the rest of the group during their practice.

I laugh to myself. Maybe that message earlier was sent to the wrong number. That’s a possibility…right?

I finish the article, changing the fonts and colors until I achieve the look I want for the article.

“I’m going to be right back,” I announce to the room of boys.

They stop midway through the routine and stare at me.

I guess that was a bit unnecessary.

Making my way down the hall I begin to think more and more about that message and the one from before. First off, how am I evil and secondly, how do they know if I go to work or not?

“Mr. Lee,” I ask tapping on the door.

“Come in.”

I push the door open and enter his office.

“Jung YuNa, do you have the article?” he asks rubbing his face with his fingers.

“I do.” I hand him the flashdrive and wait nervously as he opens the file.

He scrolls through, carefully reading every word.

“I don’t think this is the right font in the beginning but other than that, it’s brilliant.”

I clap my hands together. “Are you serious?”

“You’re profiles are a nice touch to the Q and A’s and your intro paragraphs are exactly the thing to draw the readers in.” he looks at me over his glasses. “I’m going to send this too the director, but it’ll be published by next week.”

I can’t contain my smile.

“Really?”

He nods.

“Thank you so much!” I bow deeply and exit the room. “You won’t be disappointed in the future, I promise!”

I hear him laugh as I shut the door.

I need to tell someone, Taemin, or maybe MeiXing.

“Yeboseyo? You have a message!”

 

Unknown Number:         I wasn’t kidding. If you don’t do as I say then I’ll start leaking the photos.

 

I look around. What photos? Why should I be concerned?

 

“Yeboseyo? You have a message!”

I open the attachment and drop my phone. A picture of Taemin and me walking out of the cupboard yesterday litters my screen. You could barely make out my face, but it’s me.

How did they get this?

And more importantly, what am I going to do?

_____________

 

hey readers. so if you can't tell, i'm starting to lose energy in this story ._.

I'm working on something new. (i was working on an MBLAQ story but i stoped that altogether.) And this time it's another SHINee story. :/

...again right?

anyways, it's a minho based story and a bit of a gender blender. rated H for language, but i'm working out some kinks before i post anything.

look out for it if you like my stuff :)

much love,

meng