reward.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

MeiXing's POV

 

“So do I get my kiss now? Or later?” Kibum asks me resting his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Why don’t you help me with the unpacking first?” I say reaching for a box.

He tugs me backwards and my fingertips don’t even touch the cardboard.

“Kibum?” I half shout.

He presses his lips to my neck. “Not until I get my reward for winning the race.”

“You cheated. It doesn’t count.”

He kisses my neck and I can feel the tip of his tongue graze my skin.

“Ki-Kibum,” I stutter.

He kisses my ear, fingernails now tracing my bear arms.

“You tortured me, now’s my payback,” he whispers into my ear before biting it gently.

A shiver runs down my back.

His fingers tap against my stomach. “You’ve got butterflies, right?”

I look down and he laughs.

“Spin me around,” I whisper.

He does so wearing a smirk.

“Who won the race?” he asks looking at me with those piercing eyes.

“You cheated,” I pout.

He half-smiles and places his mouth millimeters away from mine.

“Who won the race?” he asks again.

I give him a look.

“You cheated.”

His fingertips trace my sides. He looks at me nose to nose.

“I asked you who won.”

This time his fingers make their way up my neck.

“Who won?”

My urge to kiss him takes over all reason.

“Oppa did.”

He chuckles and kisses me softly on the mouth.

“Who?”

My hands find their way around neck.

“Oppa,” I say breathlessly and kiss him.

He pushes me against the counter.

“MeiXing’s so cute,” he says as I kiss him again.

I ignore him. For now I just want to taste his mouth against mine.

His lips kiss the corner of my mouth and I can feel his tongue against my top lip. I part my mouth and taste him; fresh, like lemon grass but bitter like spices.

My fingers tangle in his hair as he stumbles forward.

There’s a clash outside in the other room and Kibum takes a step back.

“Do you think they,” I start.

He shakes his head.

I kiss him again and smile. “Next time.”

His lips touch my forehead. “Soon.”

 

YuNa's POV

 

I let go of Taemin and am so shaken from touching him that I drop the cup I was holding in my other hand.

He looks at me weirdly, almost like he could kill me.

“Taemin, was that you?” Key says poking his head around the doorway.

“Sorry, I, uh, I tripped and dropped a cup,” I speak up.

“Did it break?” he asks.

“Aniyo, its plastic!” I pipe.

He laughs. “I guess that’s good,” he says and then disappears back into the kitchen.

“What is your problem? You’re so jittery,” Taemin sneers.

I can’t tell him it’s because I touched him that I’m acting like a fool.

“It’s because I don’t like awkward situations,” I lie and stick my tongue out at him.

“Wae?! You little~”

I turn back to him. “I’m so scared I’m shaking in my slippers,” I patronize.

I walk back to the other room and continue unpacking. I guess it’s just me that actually want to get these boxes out.

 

Taemin's POV

 

Gah! She’s so stupid! First she makes me nauseous then she makes me angry. Now she’s degrading me. I can’t stand her!

_____________

just want to say XIE XIE to all of my readers and subscribers. i honestly would have dropped this story forever ago if no one had subscribed or read it. so thank you very much!

i'm writing part of this story out of order so it may take longer to update because i'm working on future conflicts...yeah, so i can't write a story and have it be all lovely dovey. in all of my writings on my computer theres at least one conflict that the main character incounters :P

much love,

meng

ps. i only added MeiXing and Key's scene because someone requested they be in the sequel. i normally would have left it out because it distracts the story a little. anyways, hope you liked it :)