realization.

soft kisses, harsh words.

[[to understand more, please read my first story "Song and Key " this is a sequel to that story.]]

 

TaeMin's POV

 

“So tell me how you went from being on okay terms with YuNa to even worse than before,” Minho demands sitting down across from me.

I roll my eyes. “I don’t know how it happened.”

He flicks me on the head. “It’s been a whole week. She hasn’t said a word to you and every time I mention you she doesn’t do anything. First she was angry, and then it was like talking about a friend now she ignores the topic all together. What did you do?!”

I look at him.

“I honestly don’t know. Everything was fine and then it wasn’t.”

I’m not being completely truthful. If I told him it was partly because I confirmed blackmail, he would kill me. True I’m uncomfortable around YuNa, but I’m terrified by my Hyung.

“What did you say to her?”

Is he a mind reader?

“You said something about someone else…didn’t you?”

How is he doing this?!

“Why do you say that?” I ask hesitantly looking the other way.

“She would only ever act like this if someone else could get hurt. She may be a brat sometimes, but she cares about other people more than herself.”

This is killing me.

“I’ll try talking to her,” I give in.

He pats my back. “Good idea.”

 

I look from room to room trying to find YuNa. If I don’t get things straightened out soon this could be seriously annoying.

I peer inside the practice room. It’s empty.

D - mn you! Whenever I’m trying to ignore you you’re under my feet, but whenever I’m looking for you you’re a freaking ghost!

“Taemin?” MeiXing asks as I bump into her.

“Oh, sorry Nuna.”

She holds my shoulder so I can’t walk away. “You look a little pale, are you okay?”

I laugh, “Are you okay Nuna? Because I’m fine.”

She wrinkles her nose. “I just watched you walk down the same hall three times opening every door. You can’t tell me you’re okay.”

I sigh, “Guess you caught me.”

“What are you looking for?”

I try to make something up quick. “I think I lost my jacket,” I say looking around the room.

She presses a finger to her lips. “Taemin, I don’t think you were wearing one when you walked in this morning.”

I slap my palm to my forehead, “You’re right, I don’t have one today…silly me.”

She laughs at me and I leave the room.

I give up, Minho can take it up with me later, I’m done for today.

“Taemin-yah!” someone yells down the hall.

I turn and see the emptiness that seems to have been mocking me all day.

“Over here!” an arm waves to me from behind a door.

I find that the arm is connected to Onew.

“What?”

He covers my mouth. “Be quiet,” he whispers and then motions me to look inside the room.

A dancer is practicing the steps to our Japanese release of “Replay.”

“And?” I say to Onew. It’s just a backup dancer…only they practice in this room.

“Keep watching, I think you’ll be surprise,” he smiles.

I am. The movements are flawless and perfect. What makes it even more amazing is that the dancer is dancing my part, which has the most outlandish moves.

“Wait.” I look at Onew, “That’s YuNa!”

He looks at the dancer again. “No way, you’re totally lying.”

“Bet it is.”

He tries reading my eyes. “What are you betting?”

I half smile, “My new winged shoes.”

His eyes widen. “How do you know it’s her?”

I count on my fingers. “One, she always dances my part. Two, this dancer is flawless, just like she is. Three, look how tall that dancer is. There is no way that any of SM’s dancers are that short.”

She finishes the routine and then pulls out her iPod and changes the song.

“She’s going to continue dancing?” Onew asks.

“What is she dancing?” I look around Hyung.

“No idea.”

I watch intensely. Her motions are a stream of similar and unique moves. She begins to shift her weight to one side and suddenly she flips…seriously, a full on aerial flip. Slowly she starts to break dance and still keeps a club and pop style at the same time.

My jaw drops.

“Whoa. Why on earth is she a writer when she dances like that?”

I look at Onew, “No idea.”

He smiles, “I could grow to really like a talented girl like her.”

My face gets hot.

“Don’t say stupid things.”

He turns around shutting the door. “I’m completely serious. She’s only a few years younger than me and she’s got talent running out her ears. Look at her writing and dancing! I’m surprised she still single.”

I punch him in the shoulder jokingly. “Hyung, she’s not your type.”

He looks at me surprised. “Why not?”

“Be-cause, she’s got a bad attitude AND she’s not that cute.”

He shakes his head, “she’s actually really sweet and I think she’s adorable. She just doesn’t like you because you’re a jerk to her.”

“Did she say that?!”

He looks at me. “She’s never said one bad thing about you, at least not around me. I see you do it.”

“What do I do?” I ask. When am I mean to her?

“First off, you make fun of height all of the time. Second you say really stupid things around her. You may not understand this, but not everyone likes you teasing them.”

I suppose I’m wearing a confused face because he explains.

“Like the other day when the two of you were in her room. She got mad when you joked about listing all the things you dislike about each other. If you ask me, she doesn’t hate you, but your personality towards her .” He folds his arms almost daring me to defend myself.

I guess I do act harshly to her. I just can’t control it.

________

finally! i'm done being sick, i'm back at home, and i have time to write...which i will try very much to do. :)

thank you subcribers old and new, i appreciate you all so much! and agian i apologize. i've become such a terrible updater :[

 

much love,

meng.