confrontation.

soft kisses, harsh words.

Taemin's POV

 

I knock sharply and wait. The door swings open from the wooden frame and YuNa stands in the doorway stunned. “Wae? What are you doing here?” she asks stumbling back into the room.

“I’m coming with you,” I say bracing the edge of the door and frame. “You’re not doing this alone.”

She shakes her head. “Anyone but you, I won’t let you get hurt over this.”

I place my hand at her cheek and right below her eye. “What kind of boyfriend doesn’t stick up for his girlfriend?”

Her face grows hot beneath my hand and she turns away. “You’re forgetting that I called this off.”

I wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her forehead, “And you’re forgetting that we never wanted that in the first place.”

She shoves me away stepping back cautiously.

“YuNa, we can fix things now that we know who’s doing this.”

She shakes her head. “You’re still underage. This isn’t right.”

I put a finger to her chest guiding her until the back of her knees hit the bed. “Only a few more days,” I chuckle pushing her onto the bed.

She feverishly tries to escape me crawling backwards across the bed kicking her covers the entire time.

I lean over and easily kiss . “I missed you so much and now everything’s going to be okay,” I breathe into her.

Her hand hits my chest softly, half-heartedly pushing me away. “YuNa, you missed me too right?” I kiss her again and she doesn’t reply. I shift my weight to my arms propping myself up over her. “Don’t you at least miss my lips?” Her eyes flicker a spark of amusement.

I lean against her once more and press my mouth along hers. I bite her bottom lip and feel a soft moan in the back of .

She never hated me. Not once.

---

“What do we do?” YuNa asks tugging at the edge of my shirt.

“We wait until we see her, then we confront her,” I whisper smiling to myself. The warmth of her body being this close to mine is so comforting.

“That’s her!” YuNa says pointing to a girl with straight black hair wearing an oversized sweater.

“Are you sure?” I ask. “I’ve never seen her before.”

“That’s her!” YuNa murmurs nudging me in the back.

I take a step forward and crane my neck back to see YuNa. “Yah, this is your battle right?”

“Of course!” She says stomping out from behind me and moving towards the girl.

“Aish~ this girl.”

I run behind her checking for anyone still lingering in the hallways.

“Yah, Lee YuKi,” YuNa yells at the girl. “We need to talk.” She points at a meeting room and pushes the girl to enter.

“Wae…What’s this about?” the girl asks looking around confused and then her eyes find their way to me.

“You know what this is about,” YuNa says defiantly.  “What pabo uses the same e-mail to blackmail and become Admin?”

Her eyes widen having been caught by YuNa.

“You really thought you could get away with this?”

The girl opens to speak but starts to cry. And I don’t mean tears; I mean waterfalls, like in the rain forest.

“Gomennasi! I’m so sorry!” she cries covering her face with her hands.

I look to YuNa who shrugs and looks back to the girl.

“YuKi, explain yourself.”

The girl looks up, makeup running down her cheeks. “I didn’t wa-wa-nt to hu-hu-rt anyone,” he cries between hiccups. “I ju-ju-st didn’t know wha-what else to do.”

YuNa glances at me and then motions YuKi to sit down at the table.

“Just calm down and explain,” she sighs to the distraught girl.

The girl collects herself and begins to explain. “About two months ago I signed a contract with SM to stay with the company for five years. I thought I would be the new writer, but when I applied for the position, Mr. Lee told me it was already taken. There was nothing I could do about it but I had still signed the contract. Since then, the director put me into a new girl group called ‘EverLast’ and was making me stay for my five years.” She turns to look at me and then back to YuNa. “If I had known that I wouldn’t get the writing position, I never would have signed the contract.”

YuNa calms the girl by taking her hand. “Why did you blackmail me?”

“I was never going to leak the pictures. I just couldn’t stay in that group. I live in Seoul and Tokyo so being in a girl group makes things difficult for me, and the worst part is I’m not even good! I can barely dance and my singing is mediocre. I couldn’t stay in that position. I know it’s selfish, but when I saw you running around with SHINee and I saw how great you were doing, I couldn’t help but envy you. You seemed perfect, but then you slipped up. I saw you and Taemin go into a cupboard and took a picture of you leaving. I know about the age difference and used it against you.”

She looks at her lap.

“What I did was selfish and terrible; I’ll never expect you to forgive me.”

YuNa raises her hand and right as I think she’s about to smack her, she pats her head.

“Although I don’t agree with what you did, I understand where you’re coming from.”

I watch in awe as YuNa comforts the girl and tells her to be strong.

We leave YuKi alone in the room and I turn to YuNa who looks like she’s about to cry.

“What’s wrong?” I ask rubbing away the first tear to slide from her eyes.

“I thought about it all night, and the only arguments I had for her were rude and ill tempered.” She places her face into my shoulder and cries. “What am I going to do?”

I rub her back and hold her against me. “I don’t know the answer to that,” I sigh.

A voice yells down the hall. “Yah! Jung YuNa!”

_____

gah! only a few more chapters to go. litteraly.

It seems like i'm ending this a little fast, but this was my plan from the very beginning. :/

hope you don't hate Yuki, she doesn't exactly play a role anymore, but in an around about way...i guess you can say that she does :)

 

much love,

meng.

...only hours left... and all the scary Nuna's in the world will come together. D:

haha i'd be his Nuna, only by a year...but i'd still be his Nuna. :( makes me feel like a pedo.