Chapter 15. Klutz 101

The Lion meets the Lioness

 

Chapter 15

Melody laughed as she and the others joined in clapping in cheering as Yhinny, Hongbin, Summer, and Ken sat down after doing a mini dance cover of A-Pink’s “Hush”

“Ug Hongbin you do that so much better than I do. I’ve been practicing that dance forever and I still look wicked stiff.”

The music switched over to U-Kiss’s Soohyun “Snowman” and she smiled as she snuggled back against the couch she was next to, she blinked when she realized there was a muscular thigh next to her head. Slowly turning her head she saw another one on the other side, tilting her head back she looked up to see Leo looking down at her. She started to apologize but he very slightly shook his head and she smiled shyly up at him before turning her head to look at the others. Summer and Hongbin were now head to head off to the side laying on their stomach with their feet in their air talking about something. Trina and Ken were sitting next to each other with their legs on top of each other.

Sanghyuk was sprawled on the oversized chair with his legs dangling over the side and Melody’s eyebrows rose as she saw Yhinny sitting on Ravi’s lap. N lay on the floor next to Melody with his head on her lap and she lightly flicked his ear to get his attention. When he jumped she nodded toward Ravi and Yhinny a concerned expression on her face. He just smiled and shook his head telling her not to worry.

“Let’s play a game.” Summer said excitedly.

The others stirred showing interest and ideas were tossed out. Melody quickly rejected spin the bottle and 7 minutes in Heaven frowning sternly at the girls. They giggled as the guys asked them to explain the games and Melody quickly tried to change the topic.

Yhinny piped up, “What about, ‘Who am I?’” The other members of 4D all thought it would be fun and at the other’s confused expressions they tried explaining.

Trina took the lead while the others demonstrated. “You have your eyes covered and you have to guess who is in front of you by only touching their face with your hands. Now when we play we are not allowed to touch hair because we all know our haircuts and we all have such different lengths.” She nodded towards Melody who had pulled her hair back away from her face and clipped her bangs up as had Yhinny and Summer. They took a bandana and covered Yhinny’s eyes and Melody went and stood in front of her. Yhinny put her hands on her face and tugged on her nose while Melody tried not to laugh.

“Ahhh I think I know who this is already.” Yhinny said as she tweaked her Unni’s nose one more time. “Just need to check one more thing.” Her hands traveled upward to gently touch a crease in the center of Melody’s forehead. “Easy as pie, it’s Melody Unni.”

The guys all stared at them fascinated and N asked curiously how she knew it was Melody by the forehead.

“Easy, it’s not really a crease, Unni has a scar right there.”  The members of VIXX all gathered closer to see and Melody blushed and unclipped her bangs to hide it.

“What happened Noona? Hongbin asked.

“Oh it was a long time ago. My best friend and I at the time were joking around and she was much taller then I…and well I poked her sides and she laughed and when she laughed she bent down and well…her teeth went into my forehead.

The other members of 4D had heard the story before but they all started laughing at the horrified expressions on the VIXX member’s faces.

Melody smiled flashing her dimple and decided to tease them a little more, “It was a horrid sound, I thought she had broken her nose on my head.” Her breath caught as Leo moved suddenly and swept her bangs back and gently ran a finger across the scar.

“Does it still hurt?”

“A…aniyo.” She stuttered shying back nervously from Leo and tripping over Ravi’s leg’s. She let out a little cry knowing she was going to fall but yelped in surprise as someone’s hands touched her and pushed her forward. Oh great! She thought, now I’m going to fall on my face instead of my . Instead she felt a jolt as she was caught but her face burned as she realized her face was against the man’s zipper. Please please she thought, let it be anyone but Leo, please don’t let me be in this awkward a position with him.

Mortified she tilted her head back to see who had caught her…