Chapter 31. Truth or Dare?

The Lion meets the Lioness

 

Chapter 31

Melody was curled up on the couch with her legs drawn up next to her and Yhinny crammed beside her draped across her as she tilted her head to the side wondering which Hongbin would pick, truth or dare.

She had been against the game from the start but the others had over ridden her so like Leo she had decided not to play. She didn’t trust her little darlings at all at this moment.

Hongbin chose dare and she tried not to gag at his dare of eating two packets of mayo. A shudder of disgust ran through her and she was thankful once again she wasn’t playing as she watched him swallow it in one gulp.

Hyuk accepted the dare choice also and turned bright red when he was dared to kiss one of the 4D members. The expression of panic on his face had Melody holding up her hands and laughingly reminding them that he can do two truths instead of the dare if he wanted to. Surprisingly enough Hyuk got up and went over to kiss Melody on the cheek. She cooed as she snuggled him close and ruffled his hair before letting him go. Her dimple flashed as she looked at N and asked if she has now replaced him as the Umma.

Yhinny elbowed her lightly and she looked down at her puzzled. “Unni…did you forget…Leo Oppa is the Appa." Melody’s eyes widened as she glanced over to see Leo duck his head to hide his laughter while the others .

Hyuk chose to give N the option and when he chose truth Hyuk looked at him thoughtfully and then turned to whisper with Summer.

“Hyung do you like someone?”

Cleverly answering the question with he liked many people the others voted to allow Hyuk to rephrase the question. “Would you ever date anyone in this room?”

Nine sets of eyes looked at N and he rubbed the back of his neck. “Well Hyukie…you found me out…there is someone I’ve been thinking about a lot lately.”

Everyone’s eyes widened as they stared at him expectantly.  With a flourish N turned to his left and bowed at Ken. “Kenjumma…will you go out with me? You’ve been looking very y lately.”

The room erupted with laughter as Ken winked and his lips which in turned caused him to be bombarded with pillows for his actions.

 

Not long after the game wound down and they bickered over which movie to watch first. Melody looked at Leo and he nodded slightly. Slipping out from under Yhinny she hurried into the bathroom to change into her swimsuit and tossed another tee over it and a pair of comfy shorts to walk down to the pool in. Like before she grabbed her cell and a room key off the table.

Feeling Leo’s hand gently on her waist to let her know he was behind her she smiled.

“Alright kids Leo-ya and I are going swimming. Did any of you want to come?”

Hyuk started to stand but was grabbed by N who put a hand over his mouth. “No thank you Noona. Have fun.”

Amidst the chorus of goodbyes Leo and Melody left and headed down to the pool. Leo had his hands around her waist as she walked in front of him and she couldn’t help but feel short as she felt him towering over behind her.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay up with the kids? Honest Leo it’s okay I understand.”

“Noona, I want to go swimming with you. Do you not want me too?”

Melody stopped in her tracks and turned swiftly. “Of course I do.” The elevator door opened and they stepped into it.  While they waited to arrive on the first floor Leo wrapped his arms around Melody’s waist and nuzzled her neck lightly.

She shivered slightly at the contact but made no move to move away from him.

Arriving at the pool they were surprised to see a bunch of teenagers in it. Deciding against swimming they turned to head back up to the room. The elevator doors were starting to close when a hand shot between them causing them to reopen.

A hunched figure wearing an oversized hooded sweatshirt climbed on and moved to stand in the back. When the doors opened at their floor Leo and Melody got off and Leo squatted down telling Melody to get on. Sighing she climbed on his back and wrapped her legs and arms around him as he gave her a piggyback down the hall to the room.

Leaning forward so Melody could put the card in the keyslot she frowned when the light stayed red and didn’t unlock. Looking at the key confused she told Leo she must have brought the wrong one and that she had the key to the other room they girls had used.

“Noona…would you…would you want to go to that room and just spend more time together…just the two of us?”

Melody’s eyes widened and her heart raced. Surely he wasn’t thinking what she was thinking right? …