Chapter 32. I Wanna Tell You

The Lion meets the Lioness

Chapter 32

The room that the other 4D members had originally shared was down the hall from Melody and VIXX’s rooms and Leo had her stay on his back as he walked down the hall. Leaning down he let her slide down so she could open the door.  Stepping into the room Melody nervously set down their towels on one of the beds and turned to look at Leo.

For all the times they had been together she had never felt as awkward and unsure of what to say as she did now. From Leo’s stance it seemed that he felt the same way. She turned to open the slider door for something to do and the breeze fluttered the curtains.

“Do you want to sit outside?” At his nod the two of them stepped out on to the balcony and Melody lifted her face to let the ocean breeze caress her. A beautiful crescent moon caught her eye and she smiled at the beauty of it. She could feel Leo looking at her but when she turned to look at him he looked up at the stars. Gazing at his profile she drank in the site of him, committing this image to her memory so that when he was gone she could forever remember this night. When he turned his head to look at her she quickly turned her gaze to stare out over towards the ocean.

 

Leo watched Melody’s face as she enjoyed the breeze. He had never known anyone to have such enjoyment over little things like she did. Yet another reason she was already so special to him. As much as he wanted to return home he dreaded the coming morning and saying goodbye to her. She didn’t know it yet but the errand he had run with Ken earlier was for her. Melody turned to look at him and he averted his gaze so she wouldn’t know he had been starring.

Melody shook her head at the two of them. After everything they had already done together the two of them couldn’t even break the silence when they were alone. She remembered a song by a group called M2M that she used to love.  Turning back so she was looking out over the ocean again she softly started singing the song.

Out here in the quiet of the night
Beneath the stars, and moon
We both know we've got somethin' on our minds
We won't admit, but it's true

You look at me, I look away

Leo turned to look at her and she turned also as she kept singing. He didn’t understand all the words but he had the general idea of what she was saying to him through the song.


I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,
But I don't know how to start
I wanna tell you, but now,
I'm afraid that you might break my heart
Oh why should anything so easy ever
Be so hard to do
I wanna tell you what I'm feeling,
And to say that, I love you


I practice all the things that I would say
Line by line, every word
I tell myself today would be the day
But everytime, I lose my nerve

I look at you, you look away


Why?
Why do you turn away
It must be, you're afraid like me
I try, but I can't pretend that I,
Don't feel for you, the way I do,
Can't you see



Melody didn’t sing the last line out loud but in her heart she did, “I love you.”

Leo didn’t say a word he just held out his hand and as she put hers in his the smile that crossed his face made her heart weep with the beauty.

He drew her towards him and lowered his head to kiss her softly. The gentle touch of his lips on hers caused a soft sigh to escape her and hearing it his hand reached up to caress her cheek and it allowed him to increase the pressure of his kiss.  When the kiss ended he looked down to see her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted.

With a groan he gathered her closer and whispered against her hair. “Noona”

Tipping her head back she gazed up at him through lowered lashes her eyes searching his. “Ne, Leo.”

At her words he lowered his head again and kissed her hungrily, which she returned in kind. A startled whimper escaped her as he lifted her and told her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Doing as he said she tunneled her fingers through his hair as the passion they had been fighting threatened to consume them in its delicious flames.

Breaking the kiss his chest heaved as he strode back inside and laid Melody gently on the bed…

**********************

Author disclaimer: I do not own this song. Unlike the song in Chapter 10 which I did write, this song  "I Love You" was sung by M2M. When I was writing this chapter this song popped in my head and I realized it was perfect. 

Thank you to everyone who has commented. I apologize I do not comment back often it's because I know I'll give away what is going to happen next in my excitement to share, but I love reading all the comments. :)