Chapter 27 The Missing Lion and Lioness?

The Lion meets the Lioness

 

Chapter 27

N woke up with a start and looked around confused at his surroundings until he remembered he was in the girl’s room. The room was dark and mostly quiet except for the blue screen of the tv showing the second movie they had put in was over and Ravi’s snores. With a cute grumpy expression he looked over at the source of the noise to see he was sleeping sitting up against the couch that Yhinny was sprawled out on. Hongbin was on the other couch and Hyuk was on the floor next to him. He craned his neck trying to see Ken and couldn’t help but smile when he saw him on the floor next to the bed that Trina and Summer were on. Trina’s arm hung over the bed and looking closer he saw the two of them were holding hands while they slept. Smiling he looked over at the other bed expecting to see Melody, when he saw nothing he looked around again looking for Leo but he didn’t see him either.

Frowning he stumbled to his feet and walked toward the little sitting area but that was also empty as was the kitchen, and the bathroom. He picked up his phone but didn’t see any missed calls. Taking one last look he grabbed a key and hurriedly put on his shoes. Melody and Leo had only planned on going swimming and it had been hours. Worriedly he hurried to the elevator and waited impatiently for it to arrive. Stabbing the button to go down he tried not to panic. Surely if something had happened he would have been called right

 Rushing through the lobby he made a beeline for the pool room and hurriedly swiped his card to get in. Running in he stopped in his tracks at what he saw.

Melody was on one of the lounge chairs but she wasn’t alone. Somehow Leo had managed to squeeze on to it also and the two of them were snuggled tightly together with Melody’s back to Leo and he had his arms wrapped around her with one of his legs tossed over hers. His chin rested on her shoulder and N felt an odd tug on his heart when he saw the happy peaceful expressions on their faces.

Tiptoeing over he took two of the towels off the table and covered each of them carefully.  With a gentle pat on Leo’s shoulder he crept out of the room after setting an alarm on Leo’s phone to wake them up in an hour before anyone else came in.

Closing the door to the room he ruffled his hair sleepily as he shuffled back to the elevator eager to go back to bed.

His eyes half closed he failed to notice the figure following behind him but as he pushed the button for his floor he thought he heard an odd clicking sound.

Shrugging it off as nothing he exited the elevator and slipped back in to the room noticing that no one had moved. Rousing the others he nudged them grumpily out of the room and back to their own.

When Ken went to let go of Trina’s hand she raised her head drowsily and he put his fingers to his lips and bent down to kiss her forehead, whispering for her to go back to sleep and that they were going back to their own room. She blinked sleepily and mumbled something about seeing him later and promptly fell back asleep. Ken shook his head trying not to laugh, so that’s how it was with her.

Hyuk and Ravi claimed one of the beds in N’s room and Hongbin stretched out on the floor. It seemed they didn’t want to go back to their room and N and Ken took the other bed. Ken sat up suddenly and looked around the room. “Leo hyung?” he asked N concerned.

N shook his head and smiled. “He’s with Noona.”

Ken’s eyes shot open and his mouth formed a silent oh of surprise.

Taking his pillow N tossed it at his face. “Get your mind out of the gutter ert. They fell asleep in the pool room. They should be back to the rooms in an hour or so. Now go back to sleep.” Subject closed N turned over and snuggled against his pillow. Ken shrugged and laid down and closed his eyes letting sleep reclaim him.

 

 

An odd sound penetrated Melody’s dreams and she opened her eyes to find the source. A heaviness on her waist had her looking down to see a strong arm there. A gentle smile crossed her face as she reached up to Leo’s hand. “Mmm hello noona.” His soft voice purred in her ear as she slowly turned her head to look at him.

He smiled down at her sleepily as he reached over to get his phone to turn the alarm off. He didn’t remember setting it but then again the two of them had never planned on falling asleep down here either. Rising he stretched and reached down to help Melody to her feet. Squatting down he told her to get on and she looked at him puzzled. He laughed softly and told her he would give her a ride up to the room. Overruling her initial protest he made her get on his back and liked the way she snuggled against him as they left the room.

Leo thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye as they crossed the lobby but when he turned to look he saw nothing. Shrugging he got on the elevator, carefully making sure that Melody wouldn’t hit her head. Taking the room key from her hand he didn’t put her down until he made it to her bed and then he leaned back dropping her. She tried to stifle her giggle but he still heard it. Turning around he leaned down to kiss her softly. “Sweet dreams Noona.” He said quietly before heading to his room.

Melody pulled the covers up to her chin and smiled. This was some dream she was having…