Chapter 24 Watching from the Shadows

The Lion meets the Lioness

 

Chapter 24

Leo lifted each of his legs as he held underneath Melody’s arms and swung her body between his legs. The others cheered as he swung her up across his hip, twirling her a moment before grabbing her waist and her spreading her legs so that they were on either side of his waist as he swung her low towards the ground before flinging her up so that she was vertical above him. Cooly swinging her legs down he spun her one last time before they finished in each other’s arms as the music ended. Gasping for breath they looked over at Yhinny and Ravi who had also finished and were breathing heavily.

The others cheered from the sides Hyuk kept yelling “Daebak daebak!”

Jackson the dance teacher smiled and nodded, “Well done.”

Hongbin and Ken grinned as they shut the cameras for their variety show filming that they had brought with them. They couldn’t wait to watch the videos later.

With the lesson over they all clapped and thanked Jackson for his amazing class and agreed if they ever came back they would stop in and have another one.

There was laughter all around as they all walked out of the practice room. Ravi had his arm around Yhinny’s shoulders and Ken and Trina and their arms around each other’s waists. Summer was squished in between Hongbin and N while Hyuk walked backwards in front of everyone talking excitedly.

Melody and Leo trailed slightly behind their hands clasped together as they looked at each other in their own world.

N’s phone rang and after talking for a moment he hung up with a wide smile, “Hyung said there are no fans hanging around the hotel. Let us hurry back and shower so we can go play at the boardwalk.”

Ken sniffed and announced they all needed to shower because they stunk. Trina swatted his backside and told him he didn’t smell any better.

The 10 of them walked into the hotel joking with each other and people in the lobby smiled thinking they were seeing people who had been friends for a long time. Little would they guess it had only been a day since the two groups had met.

 

There was one though who knew the truth and that person ducked into the rest room as the large group walked by.

Hostility flowed from the person as they reemerged and watched the others get on the elevator. Their breath came out in an angry hiss when they saw Leo and Melody holding hands.

“How dare she touch him. He’s mine.”

 

Melody held open the door for the others as they brought their suitcases and duffels from the room down the hall. They had decided on the way up the four would just share the one room since they were already doing it and would move their stuff in.

Summer gave Melody the thumbs up to let her know that was everything and Melody went next door to knock on N, Ken, and Leo’s room.

Not even surprised when Hongbin answered she told him the girls were all moved out and gave him the extra room key so that a couple of them could go use the shower down there to help speed along everyone getting ready.

She resisted peeking to see if Leo was around but Hongbin gave her a knowing smile. “He’s in the shower Noona.”

Flushing she nodded and scurried back next door to their room. Trina was just getting out of the shower and so Melody gathered her clothes and went to take her turn at getting ready.