Chapter 28. The Happy Lioness

The Lion meets the Lioness

 

Chapter 28

Melody woke up to feel something against her back and she craned her neck to see Yhinny curled up against her back while Summer was sideways where the pillows were so her head was next to Melody but she was facing Yhinny. With a slight start Melody realized the Trina was laying next to her facing her, her body wrapped around one of the pillows and slightly open while she slept. Unbidden tears leaked from the corner of her eyes as she looked at her girls and thanked her lucky stars to have such wonderful women in her life.

Without knowing it they had helped her at one of her lowest points in her life when she and Yhinny had met the other two and formed 4D.Tightening her lips she firmly shut the door on a memory that would leave her a sobbing wreck and slowly and carefully she extracted herself from the others. Rolling her shoulders she tried to work out a kink that must have happened from when she and Leo had slept on the lounge together. Her heart fluttered remembering waking up in his arms and she trembled as she remembered the previous night together in the pool. His kisses left her weak in the knees and had they been standing she probably would have melted into a puddle at his feet. Instead she had been floating on her back with his arms wrapped around her as he treaded water lightly.

Humming she slipped into the bathroom to shower. Her heart was near to bursting with happiness so like always she let it out by singing, her voice rippling through the small room clear and strong.

Trina opened one eye as she heard Melody unni singing. Hearing the joy in her voice, Trina smiled as she slowly woke up. Looking at Summer and Yhinny she realized she was in Melody and Yhinny’s bed when she saw the bed to the left was empty. Jerking up she crawled across Yhinny to look on the floor and sighed when she saw it was empty and Ken was gone.

Yhinny grumbled at the rough treatment and glared at Trina grumpily. Seeing her unni looking at her left hand oddly she sat up, pushing her hair back uncaringly and asked her what was wrong.

“Ken and I fell asleep holding hands. It was weird, but…” Trina’s voice trailed off as she touched her hand with her other thoughtfully.

Yhinny nodded as if she understood but then what Trina had said penetrated her sleepy mind and she jerked the covers up over her and looked around the room frantically.

Summer mumbled around the pillow in her face as the force of Yhinny’s movement disturbed her and Trina giggled. “They aren’t here Yhinny-ah.”

At that moment Melody came bounding out of the bathroom in a disgusting display of morning cheer as she chirped out a good morning. Urging the girls to get ready quickly she reminded them this was the last day VIXX would be there and that they were all leaving tomorrow. Without further prompting they hurried through showers and morning routines, anxious to spend every moment they could with the guys.

 

 

Leo woke up to N practically nose to nose with him staring at him. His eyes widened as he drew his head back and stared back confused.

“So Leo….what happened last night with Noona?”

At his question a familiar expression of disproval appeared on Leo’s face as he pushed N out of the way and stood up moving to get his clothes so he could shower.

“Leo…Noona really likes you, try not to hurt her.”

Leo turned sharply at N’s words and frowned.  “I wouldn’t.”

“You already have.” At his sharp intake of breath N shrugged. “Just like Ken, Ravi, and Hongbin will hurt Trina, Yhinny, and Summer. Well…I’m not so sure about Summer or if it will be more Yhinny or Ravi hurt in the end.”

Leo stood waiting at the bathroom door for N to make his point which he did. “My point is Leo, we leave today and will never see them again. Having a good time and being friendly is one thing, but giving someone an impression they can be with you can hurt them very badly.”

It had been a long time since Leo had heard N being this serious and he considered his words carefully, “Wae?”

N blinked confused. “Wae?”

“Wae can’t I be with her?”

“Yo…you…” N stuttered uncontrollably at Leo’s words and when he turned and went in the bathroom N just looked at the closed door in shock.

“Ya, what is that babo thinking?” He muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Leo this is nothing something to joke about.” He grumbled as he realized Leo was getting back at him for nosing into his business.  Hearing a noise coming from the other room he opened the connecting door wider and saw Hyuk recording Ravi sleeping. Shaking his head he went in to talk about their plans for the day…