Resistance

Sweet Dream

 

"I understand man. You know whatever you decide to do I got your back." Junhyung said. 
 
Hyunseung smiled warmly. Out of all his friends he knew he could count on Junhyung no matter what. 
 
"Thanks I really appreciate that. This is why only you know about this marriage situation."
 
"No prob. You're my boy, I'll always be here for you. We got a lot of history." He responded with a smile as he began to get off the couch. "Well I'm gonna go. I'll see you at school tomorrow."
 
"Yea. Let me walk you out." Hyunseung stated as he led Junhyung to the front entrance. 
 
"See ya."
 
"Yea man, I'll see ya." Hyunseung stated as he closed the door. 
 
"Let me go check up on Hyuna."
 
__________________________
 
Hyunseung made his way up the stairs. As he entered the room he was shocked to find his bed empty. He frantically searched for the girl's whereabouts but no luck. She was gone. He felt a chill breeze enter from the window. 
 
He smirked as he was hit with a realization. 
 
"She must have left through there." 
 
He made his way to the window and closed it before proceeding to his bed. He set aside the bandages and spray and laid down. 
 
Exhaustion hit him quickly and he started yawning as he pulled the blanket over him. 
 
"Today was some day. Kim Hyuna. I'm gonna have sweet dreams because of you tonight." He mumbled before collapsing in sleep. 
 
__________________________
 
Hyuna ran into her bedroom and locked the door behind her. She leaned her back against the door as she slid to the ground. 
 
Her mind began to flashback to Hyunseung's bedroom. She held her hand against her lips. 
 
 
He quietly kneeled before her placing the items on the bed. He sighed as he looked at her. 
 
"Why do you have to go through so much?" He whispered as he began to caress her cut bottom lip. 
 
"The moment he touched my lips." Hyuna said as she closed her eyes. "I didn't want it to end." 
 
Hyuna opened her eyes and began to lift herself off the ground. She then proceeded towards her bed. Once in it she laid herself face first into the pillow, letting out a breath of exhaustion. 
 
She took the picture she had underneath her pillow out as she flipped over to face the ceiling, holding the picture above her. It was of her parents. 
 
"Did you do this? Are you guys the ones who sent me this grace, so I wouldn't be alone anymore?" 
 
Hyuna began to fall into a slumber. 
 
"Jang Hyunseung." Were the last words she said before knocking out completely. 
 
__________________________
 
Hyunseung entered the school gates, making his way towards his group of friends standing in the quad. 
 
"Good morning." He said as he walked up next to Dujun. 
 
"He's early today." Teased Dujun before handing him the hand. "Good morning man." 
 
"So how was detention yesterday Hyunseungie?" Asked Yoseob. 
 
"It was alright. He didn't go that hard, he just had us clean the classroom." He answered. 
 
"Lucky you. Last time I had detention he made me stand with my arms up for two hours! The man hates me." Said Dujun. 
 
"Well maybe if you just behave, you'd be treated better." Chimed Kikwang. 
 
"We all know that would never happen." Junhyung said slyly causing the whole group to burst out laughing. 
__________________________
 
Eunji stood with her girlfriends by the oak located in the courtyard. She was explaining exactly what occurred between Hyunseung and Hyuna.  
 
"I can't believe that freak was over Hyunseung like that?!" Said Nauen. 
 
"The horror!" Yelled Chorong. 
 
"If I were you I would have killed her right then and there. Hyunseung is way above her, she's trash." Stated Namjoo. 
 
"I know." Eunji stated to her three friends. "I tried to back her off of him, but it's like that freak casted a spell over him because he was defending her like his life depended on it." 
 
"That's disgusting. I know your boyfriend doesn't really listen to what others say but when it comes to that freak he should know better." Answered Chorong. 
 
"I'm gonna try my best to make him see the light." Eunji replied as she looked over at the guys. She noticed Hyunseung had arrived. "Girls I'll talk to you later, Hyunseung is over there now." 
 
"Good luck! Hwaiting!" They yelled. 
__________________________
 
Eunji made her way over towards the boys. Dongwoon had noticed her figure and stared intently at her, while his friends continued joking. Eunji had noticed his stare, but turned away before pulling up next to Hyunseung, intertwining their fingers.  
 
Hyunseung turned his head to look at her, only to see a puppy look being given. Junhyung noticed and began to make fake vomiting noises, making Yoseob, who was the only one looking at him, laugh hysterically. 
 
"Baby can we talk, I wanna say sorry for the way I acted yesterday."
 
Junhyung couldn't take watching Eunji's antics any longer. "I'm going guys, I'll see you in class. " he said as he left. 
 
"Alright let's go. I'll see you guys later." Hyunseung said as Eunji began to pull him away. 
 
"Dongwoonie? You ok? You look like  you're about to kill someone." Asked Yoseob. 
 
Dongwoon snapped out of staring at Eunji's figure leaving. "No Hyung, I'm ok don't worry." He said with a fake smile. 
 
__________________________
 
Hyuna entered the school making her way towards the elm where she always sits. Junhyung who was sitting at the fountain across from it had noticed her. However he wasn't the only one. Eunji's friends had noticed as well. 
 
Hyuna sat herself down and proceeded to take out her book like always. Just as she was about to read, she noticed three shadows standing over her. 
 
As she looked up, she was confronted with three disgusted stares. 
 
"What's wrong?" She asked scared. 
 
"You. What makes you think you can talk to our friend's boyfriend?!" Naeun yelled. 
 
"You're a freak, you have no right!" Chorong joined as she knocked Hyuna's books out of her hand. 
 
"I'm sorry!" Cried Hyuna. 
 
"I'll make you sorry!" Yelled Namjoo as she made her way up to Hyuna with the intent of hitting her. Hyuna shielded herself. 
 
As Hyuna was awaiting the hit, she had realized that it never came. She turned to look at the girl. She was surprised to see Junhyung standing in front of her holding onto Namjoo's arm. 
 
"Hyunseung wouldn't like it if you did that. I won't let anyone disrespect my boy's friends ."