White Night

Sweet Dream

 

"What exactly is going on?! Is there something that you need to tell me! First this morning and now this!" Eunji yelled furiously. 
 
"Calm down! I don't see what's the problem here." Hyunseung replied. 
 
"Hyunseung I'm gonna go. I don't wanna cause any problems between you two." Hyuna said as she began to walk away. 
 
Hyunseung however grabbed onto her forearm pulling her back into place. By his side. 
 
"Remember what I told you earlier." 
 
Eunji furious stormed towards Hyuna. 
 
"You stay away from my boyfriend you freak!" She yelled while having her hands in the air, with the intent of clawing her eyes out. 
 
Hyunseung instantly pulled Hyuna behind him and grabbed Eunji's hands mid-air. 
 
"You lay one hand on her and you'll never hear from me again." Hyunseung said with a stern expression. 
 
"What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this!?" Eunji screamed as she pulled her hands back. 
 
"I could ask the same thing! She's not doing anything to you! Why are you treating her like this!" He yelled back. 
 
"Why? Why you ask?" Eunji said with a smirk. "My boyfriend walked into class hand in hand with the school freak and then spent the afternoon with her. How else do you expect me to react!" 
 
At the mention of the word freak Hyuna bowed her head resting it unintentionally on Hyunseung's back. It caused him to look to the back if him. Seeing her solemn expression caused him to became furious at how much disrespect his girlfriend was displaying. 
 
"You have no right to call her that Eunji! You don't know her!"
 
"I don't have to, I've heard about her enough!" Eunji countered. "She's the freak that wouldn't die! The one who killed her parents!"
 
Hyuna couldn't take it anymore. She ran away from the two exiting the school as fast as she could. 
 
"Hyuna! Wait!" Hyunseung yelled as he began to go after her. 
 
"Hyunseung! Hyunseung! You come back here! Don't you dare go after that freak! Hyunseung!" Eunji screamed. 
 
Before exiting the school, he turned to face her. 
 
"I thought you were truly different. When you grow up and start to think for yourself instead of taking everyone's garbage as your stance on someone, call me." Hyunseung finished before running after Hyuna. 
 
"Hyunseung!"
 
__________________________
 
Hyuna made her way into the graveyard. Sprinting, she made her way towards her parents' grave. She however didn't see the tree root that was in her way which caused her to trip. She fell and landed on her front busting her lip and scraping her up in the process. 
 
Her body stung from the impact as she coiled up into a ball. 
 
"Why do these things happen to me?" She cried. 
 
__________________________
 
Hyunseung ran into the graveyard. Frantically he began to search for the girl. 
 
"Hyuna! Hyuna! Where are you!" He yelled as he ran around. "Wait I know where you'll be." 
 
He made his way towards their first encounter. Heading towards the abandoned part of the graveyard. 
 
"Her parents' grave. That's where I'll find her."
 
__________________________
 
"I should have known this would've happen to me." She mumbled. "I can never have anything nice because in someway, shape, or form it'll be taken away from me. Maybe I was brought into this world to suffer." 
 
"Hyuna!" Hyunseung yelled as he collapsed and pulled her into his arms. He took note of the dirt stains on her uniform, the scrapes on her knees and hands and the busted lip. 
 
"Are you ok? What happened?" He asked with panic. 
 
Hyuna couldn't hold it in any longer and completely collapsed with the heavy tears. 
 
"I deserve it. I was talking to you when I shouldn't have been. This is my punishment." She muttered weakly. 
 
"Don't say things like that. You don't deserve to be in pain!" Hyunseung yelled as he pulled her up off the ground bridal style. 
 
"I gotta get you out of here." He told her as he made his way towards his house.
 
__________________________
 
Luckily for him, both his parents were away to Japan and his little sister was staying over at a friend's house, which meant he wouldn't have that much explaining to do. 
 
He opened the door of his house and made his way up the stairs towards his bedroom. Once in, he walked over to his bed and gently placed Hyuna down. 
 
"It hurts so much." She mumbled. 
 
"Don't worry, remember I'm here now. I'm gonna take care of you." Hyunseung responded with a smile as he made his towards his desk for the bandages, disinfectant, and swabs. 
 
"I don't deserve it." She replied with a half smile. 
 
"Please stop saying that!" He said annoyed. With the stuff in his hand as he turned to make his way towards her, only to find that she has fallen asleep. 
 
He quietly kneeled before her placing the items on the bed. He sighed as he looked at her. 
 
"Why do you have to go through so much?" He whispered as he began to caress her cut bottom lip. 
 
Suddenly a knock was heard from his window. He whipped his head around only to find that it was Junhyung motioning for him to let him in. Hyunseung proceeded to the window and began to pull it up slowly, in hopes of not waking up Hyuna. 
 
Junhyung jumped into the bedroom. 
 
"What up Jang, I thought we were going to practice some moves today?"
 
"Shh" Hyunseung hushed as he pointed towards Hyuna. "Don't wake her up." He mouthed. 
 
Junhyung looked over at the motionless form with a raised eyebrow. 
 
"You sure are quick." He said with a smirk. 
 
Hyunseung punched him lightly on the arm. "It's not like that." He motioned for the door. "Let's go downstairs and I'll explain what happened."
 
__________________________
 
The boys sat in the living room as Hyunseung explained to Junhyung exactly what went down today. 
 
"Wow I remember my parents telling me about her years ago. Who knew she was in our class let alone your house now." Junhyung said. 
 
"She's been through so much. My heart hurts for her. I don't want her to suffer anymore." He answered sincerely. 
 
"That fight you had with Eunji sounds like it was pretty nasty though. This may put things in jeopardy." He reasoned. 
 
"I know. If both our parents find out about this they aren't going to be happy about this." He said. 
 
"The joys of arranged marriages." Junhyung said mockingly. "But you know you can just not go through with it. You deserve better than that wench."
 
"Honestly at this point, all I care about is protecting Hyuna. I don't wanna think about Eunji or our parents. I'll cross that bridge when the time comes. 
 
__________________________
 
Ok it has come the time where I tease my readers. Now all I'll say is the ending of this story will be nothing like I've done before. It will shock you maybe in a good way maybe in a bad way. It's all on how you take it ;) well until the next one AlX out.