Beautiful Stranger

Sweet Dream

 

A loud bell echoed through the courtyard. Soon enough the students all rushed for their classrooms as they had wished not to deal with detention. 
 
"Where is he?! He's never been this late before!" Eunji yelled furiously. 
 
"Well he'll be here soon enough. But we are gonna get going. I've had enough detentions already and if I get one more, I'm out of the soccer team." Dujun said. 
 
"Yea I agree with him. Besides this is the first time Hyunseung is late so the professor will probably go easy on him." Said Yoseob. 
 
"We better get going then! We got two minutes before we are marked late!" Exclaimed Kikwang. 
 
"Are you guys really gonna leave me here alone?!" Eunji yelled back. 
 
"How bad would it look if six members of the soccer team entered class late compared to just one. We'd all get benched, as a cheerleader you should know this." Dujun reasoned. "Come on let's go guys." 
 
As the boys began to make their way towards class. Junhyung who was standing behind Eunji at the time came up next to her. 
 
"If you don't stop this clinging act with Hyunseung, you're gonna lose him real fast. Words of wisdom for you." He whispered as he walked past her to catch up with the others. 
 
Just as she was about to yell at him, she was caught off guard as Dongwoon turned around to look at her. 
 
"Eunji hwaiting!" He whispered with a devilish smile before running to catch up to his hyungs. 
 
Eunji simply stared on dumbfounded by what just happened. As she turned her head from the group of boys who were now entering the building towards the school's gate, she sighed in defeat. 
 
"Guys wait I'm coming with you!" She yelled as she ran after them. 
 
__________________________
 
As the bell rang, Hyuna quickly grabbed her backpack as she began to put her book away. As she began to make her way up off the ground, students who were rushing to class began to bump into her, pushing her out of the way. 
 
"Watch out freak!"
 
"I'm sorry." 
 
"Can't you see where you're going!"
 
"Please forgive me."
 
"You're always such a nuisance, get out of the way!" 
 
"I just need to get through." She replied meekly. 
 
The others kept yelling at her until a boy had it and shoved her out of the way knocking her down to the ground hitting her head in the process rendering her unconscious. 
 
As everyone entered into their respective classrooms, Hyuna laid unconscious in the courtyard with her books sprawled over the lawn. 
 
__________________________
 
"Damn it! I just had to stop at that stand! Damn my love for breakfast burritos! Argh the guys are gonna kill me if I get benched!" He cried as he dashed his way past the school gates. 
 
Just as he was making his way through the courtyard he noticed a body laying underneath the elm tree, causing him to halt completely. 
 
He cautiously walked over. Now standing a couple of inches away, he stood in shock. 
 
"It's you again. The beautiful stranger." He whispered with a smile. 
 
He carefully bent down and began to shake her awake. 
 
"Hey, wake up. Classes have started already. Wake up." 
 
Hyuna began to bat her eyes awake. She was surprised to see a boy smiling at her. She quickly pulled herself away from his touch. 
 
"What happened?" 
 
"I don't know, I found you sleeping and I came to wake you up. I've never seen you here before though. What's your name?" He asked with an innocent smile. 
 
Hyuna just stared on at him with a confused expression before answering. "My name is Kim Hyuna."
 
"Ah!" He yelled scaring her even more. "Now it makes sense. I've never seen your face before cause you're either always looking down or reading. You're in my class...oh ! My class!" He yelled as he stood up quickly and fetched Hyuna's belongings before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the building. 
 
"What are you doing!" She yelled back trying to fight him. 
 
"We're late for class! Stop resisting, we gotta go or we'll be in big trouble." He stated as he rushed her along with him. 
 
__________________________
 
"Okay class open up your textbooks to page 347 and start the exercises while I go around taking attendance. Got it?!"
 
"Got it!" The class yelled back. 
 
"Looks like your boy toy is a no show." Teased Dujun to Eunji who sat to the right of him. 
 
"Shut up Dujun! What if something happened to him?" She hissed back. 
 
"He's probably fine. Maybe he stopped to buy something to eat? You know how Hyunseung is." Yoseob whispered behind her. 
 
"Guys please, be quiet or else we're gonna get in trouble." Kikwang who sat behind Dujun whispered. 
 
Dongwoon who sat in front of Dujun turned around. "He's starting the list." 
 
"Alright" said the professor. "Let's see first row Son Dongwoon, Ahn Jaewook, Baek Seolah. All here. Second row Yoon Dujun, Jung Eunji, Jang Hyunseung?" 
 
"I'm here!" Hyunseung cried at he entered the classroom panting. "Please don't mark me late!" 
 
Junhyung who was sleeping, rose his head from the loud ruckus made by his friend and the sight before him amused him to no end. 
 
"I can see why you were late." Teased Junhyung to which the rest of the boys in the class began to howl and whistle. 
 
"Huh?" Hyunseung said as he finally understood what his friend meant as he saw he was still holding Hyuna's hand. 
 
Hyuna quickly shook his hand away and made her way towards her seat.
 
"Hyunseung take your seat!" The professor yelled. "You and Hyuna will see me after class got it!" To which the two replied with a head nod. 
 
"Now where was I? Right third row Lee Kikwang, Yang Yoseob, Yong Junhyung." He continued on. 
 
As Hyunseung made himself comfortable he turned his head to look at his girlfriend. The look she had said it all. He was in deep . Just as he was gonna call her attention, he felt Junhyung tap his shoulder. He turned around to face his friend. 
 
"What?"
 
"About time man. About time." He said with a grin. 
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"You're finally getting rid of the psycho right?"
 
"Wait huh?!"
 
"Jang Hyunseung, Yong Junhyung am I gonna have to separate you two! Every class is the same thing! Can't the loving couple just keep their mouth shut for the class period or do you have to keep whispering sweet nothing's to each other!" The professor yelled to which the class bursted in laughter. 
 
"It's not like that!" Hyunseung yelled. 
 
"Why you gotta do us like that!" Junhyung joined. 
 
"Then pay attention and do the exercises. Got it!?" 
 
"Yes sir!" They both replied. 
 
Just as Hyunseung was about to turn around he caught glimpse of Hyuna who simply had her head down. He simply let out a deep sigh and turned back around. 
______________________________
 
So this story has been stuck in my head for awhile now so I'm gonba be updating it everyday just as I did when I worked on "Insane" so yea I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Don't forget to comment and subscribe. Love AlX =]