This Person

Sweet Dream

 

"Ok we'll call it a day everyone. Make sure to have your assignments for tonight completed for tomorrow or face the consequences. Dismissed."
 
With the Professor's permission everyone jumped out of their desks and quickly gathered their things and made their way out of the classroom.
 
Eunji without saying a word grabbed her belongings and made her way out. 
 
The rest of the boys among others remained behind, taking their time. 
 
"The ice princess has left the building everyone." Junhyung scoffed. 
 
"You really don't like her huh Hyung." Asked the innocent maknae. 
 
"We all don't." Dujun whispered. 
 
"Yea Hyunseungie I don't know what is it that you see in her." Yoseob reasoned. "She's horrible."
 
"I don't think she's that bad." Said Kikwang. 
 
"That's because you're an innocent pabo. What do you know about not liking someone." Teased Dujun. "Right Hyunseung? Hyunseung?" 
 
Dujun turned towards Hyunseung's desk to see if his friend was there, but was surprised to see that he was gone. 
 
"Where'd he go?" 
 
"Gentlemen, the eye prince has seemed to have found a new apple." Teased Junhyung as he pointed towards the back of the classroom as Hyunseung was seen to be making his way towards Hyuna's desk. 
 
"Oh Eunji is definitely not gonna like this!" Laughed Dujun as he grabbed his final belongings and walked out of the class with the rest of the guys. 
 
__________________________
 
Hyuna carefully placed her books into her backpack. Just as she was finishing someone had gotten her attention. 
 
"Hey." Hyunseung said cooly as he halted before her with hands in his pocket. 
 
She simply looked him up and down before returning to her activities. Hyunseung however wasn't going away anytime soon. 
 
"I wanted to say sorry for before if I caused you any embarrassment. It wasn't my intention believe me."
 
"I honestly don't know why you're talking to me." She whispered. 
 
Hyunseung suddenly lowered his face towards her, standing at a mere centimeters apart. Hyuna's eyes widen and her cheeks became inflamed at how close he now stood. 
 
"Why do you speak so softly. I can't hear you when you do that."
 
"Uh uh I...I said."
 
As the professor finished erasing the blackboard he turned to face the back of the classroom. 
 
"Jang Hyunseung, Kim Hyuna come up here you two." He boomed as he motioned with his fingers for the two to approach him. 
 
Hyunseung suddenly retracted his face and began to make his way towards the professor. As he turned his head to look at Hyuna he noticed that she had not moved an inch. She simply stood still. Annoyed he went back and grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him, shocking her even more. 
 
As they stopped in front of the professor, Hyunseung's hand never letting go of Hyuna's they awaited for the professor to speak up. 
 
"Ok you two, seeing how you two are talented students of mine I'm not gonna go that harsh on you but I have to punish you nevertheless because I have to set an example for the others. So you two will stay for detention today cleaning the classroom until five o'clock. After that you can go home. Got it?"
 
"Yes sir." Replied Hyunseung. 
 
Hyuna however remained silent, her mind was too occupied with the idea that Hyunseung was still holding her hand. The professor quickly took note of this. 
 
"Hyuna, did you hear me?" 
 
Startled Hyuna quickly nodded her head in agreement. 
 
"Ok, I'll be leaving you two. Have fun." Said the professor before exiting the class. 
 
"Whoo. Thank god he didn't threatened to tell my coach. We got off real easy huh?" He smiled as he turned to look at her. 
 
Hyuna however quickly pulled her hand away from his grasp and made her way towards the cleaning materials in the back of the class. 
 
"Hey what are you doing? We have awhile to do this, we can chill for a little bit before starting you know?" He stated as he followed her. 
 
"I don't know why you're acting like this with me? People usually want to get away from me as fast as possible and here you are wanting to "chill for a bit." You can stop the act now. I don't need any charity, I'm used to being treated like crap so please stop holding back. I know guys like you love humiliating me." 
 
"Honestly who does this person think he is" she thought. 
 
Hyunseung couldn't believe what he just heard. He reached out and pulled her arm and turned her around to face him. He secured his hands at her  shoulders as he pulled her in close. 
 
"Explain to me exactly what you mean by guys like me?" 
__________________________________
ok to explain what Joker meant with the apple was a new apple of his eye, get it cause he's the eye prince haha ok I'm done AlX out!