Inner Tarzan

Sweet Dream

 

"Hyunseung and Eunji have an arranged marriage." 
 
Hyuna walked over to the bed and carefully sat herself down. 
 
"This can't be true." 
 
__________________________
 
"Well now that I know that you understand, you better spend time with her boy. Don't disappoint me." 
 
"Of course father, I won't." Hyunseung whispered. 
 
"Okay, your mother and I will be home in a couple of days. We'll see you then." His father finished before hanging up. 
 
"Bye, father." 
 
Hyunseung hung up the call and slipped his cell into his pocket. He placed both his hands over his eyes before leaning against the wall. 
 
"Father, how will I get you to understand." 
 
__________________________
 
Hyuna continued to stare dumbfounded. 
 
She didn't even realize when Junhyung was knocking on the window to get her attention. 
 
"Aish what's wrong with this girl? Can't she see that I want her to open the window?" 
 
He took a quick breath before he reached out with one arm to open the window while holding onto the branch. 
 
"This is a lot easier when the window is open." He huffed as he succeeded in opening up the window. 
 
As he maneuvered his way into the room, he still saw that he hadn't  gotten Hyuna's attention. 
 
"Ya, are you ok?" He said while waiving his hand in front of her face. 
 
"Hyuna?" 
 
"It was too good to be true. I knew it was and I still went along with it. I was just a joke to him. I made a fool outta myself." She whispered on the verge of tears. 
 
As Junhyung continued to listen his heart began to ache. He gently reached out and placed his hand lightly on her shoulder. 
 
"Hyuna?"  
 
Just at that moment Hyunseung entered the bedroom to see Hyuna and Junhyung. 
 
"What's going on here?" He asked. 
 
Hyuna broke down in tears as she looked over at him. Completely oblivious to Junhyung's presence. 
 
"You're engaged to be married?" She choked out. 
 
Hyunseung looked over at Junhyung immediately with wide eyes. 
 
"Did you tell her?!" 
 
Junhyung was taken back. With both hands in the air he began to shake his head. 
 
"Don't blame me, I just got here." 
 
Hyuna quickly lifted herself off the bed and bolted out of the bedroom. Hyunseung and Junhyung chased after her as she made her way down the stairs and front door. 
 
Once the boys reached outside, the dark setting caused them to lose sight of her.  
 
"What the hell just happened?!" Junhyung choked out. 
 
Hyunseung took in heavy breaths, trying to compose himself. He looked out hoping he'd still see her figure, but no luck. 
 
"Hyunseung? Did you hear me?"
 
"I think she overheard my phone call with my father." Hyunseung sighed as he made his way towards his house. 
 
"Wait, aren't you going to go after her?" Junhyung asked. 
 
"What's the point? Chasing her now would be like chasing summer. You can't go after a good thing once it's gone, you can only hope that it would come back as fast as it left." 
 
Junhyung turned his gaze towards the direction Hyuna took off and then back towards Hyunseung. 
 
"I guess you're right Jang." 
 
Entering his house he looked at Junhyung once more. 
 
"Hey I'm gonna call it a night, I know you came all this way but I really want to be alone right now." 
 
"No it's cool Jang. I'll uhm see you tomorrow." 
 
With that Hyunseung gave his friend a somber smile and closed his door. Junhyung made his path out of the Jang residence. 
 
"Tomorrow."
__________________________
 
Hyuna walked the quiet streets, enjoying the peace. Early morning walks were always her favorite. It allowed her the chance to let her mind wander and think through anything that troubled her. Right now her thoughts were occupied by a certain Jang Hyunseung. 
 
A sigh escaped her lips. 
 
"What am I gonna do?" 
 
"Hey." 
 
His voice startled her. She quickly turned around and was surprised to see him standing there with a warm smile. 
 
"Junhyung oppa?" 
 
"I was worried about you. I wanted to see if you were alright." He smiled as he held their gaze, staring into her bloodshot eyes. 
 
'She's been crying, maybe all night for her eyes to be in that condition.' He thought. 
 
"I'm fine. You don't have to lie, I know Hyunseung sent you. Tell him I'm fine and that I don't want to see him anymore." She said turning her back on him. 
 
However he quickly reached out and grabbed her shoulders, turning her around to face him. 
 
"I told you that I was the one who was worried not Hyunseung. He knows nothing about me coming to see you." He stated with a straight face. Just looking at her pulled his heart strings. 
 
"But why..why?-" Hyuna stammered. 
 
Junhyung pulled her into his embrace, catching her off guard. 
 
"Something about you makes me want to protect you. I don't know why? But I don't want you to be in pain anymore." 
 
__________________________
 
It's been awhile guys. Happy New Year! I wanna thank some of the readers who posted on my wall haha made me realize there are still some out there who love this story. I honestly thought bout giving up but I'll continue it till I'm done ^^ I hope you enjoyed the chapter please be sure to comment-AlX