Love is a Nightmare

Sweet Dream

The thumps against her chest were coming in at faster intervals now. Were her ears working properly, they have to have been, but she couldn't accept it. 

"How?"

"What?"

"Why?"

The words repeated themselves over and over in her head. She continued to stare out at the two boys standing face to face of each other. 

"Are you sure about what you're saying Junhyung?" Hyunseung stated as he looked intently upon Junhyung. 

"More than you'll ever know Hyunseung. Hyuna does not deserve to be treated as second, it's been that way all her life. Being put down by people and being ridiculed, it's not right, she deserves to be put first." Junhyung answered sternly. 

"What makes you think that she's my second? You have no idea what's going on between the two of us. My personal affairs will be resolved, so as a friend I'm telling you to stay away from Hyuna until they are." 

"I can't do that Hyunseung. I know you better than you think, we were best friends after all. You can't stand the thought of going against your parents' wishes. How long do you honestly think it will take before you grow a backbone and stand up against them. Huh? Hyuna doesn't deserve to be kept waiting and you seeing her in the shadows. She's a prize that deserves to be shown off to the world. It's for that reason I will not stay away." 

"We were best friends?" Hyunseung whispered. "What happened? Aren't we still?"

"As of this moment that bond has been cut. You're my rival for the heart of Kim Hyuna. Prepare yourself Hyunseung, this won't be an easy fight." Junhyung finished sternly as he made his way towards the classroom leaving Hyunseung behind. 

Hyunseung walked towards the fountain and sat at the edge of it. Unable to comprehend what just happened. He just lost his closest friend and gained a rival in what seemed like a blink of an eye. He closed his eyes and brought his head down. He placed both hands at the sides of his temples, using his knees as support so his arms wouldn't tire out from being in that position. 

 Hyuna stared out at Hyunseung from afar. 

"How did I get involved in this triangle?" Hyuna thought as she looked at Hyunseung with empathy. 

"I just destroyed a friendship." She whispered. 

Hyunseung who was deep in thought was startled when he heard mumbling from a distance. As he lifted his head, Hyuna quickly hid herself behind the wall. 

"Who's there?" He asked as he got up and began to walk towards her. 

"Oh no, he can't know that I was here." Hyuna quickly left her spot and ran towards the school. 

"One thing is for sure, I need to talk to Junhyung as soon as possible." She thought as she continued running. 
_________________________________

Hey everyone so truth has it that I've had this chapter written since June? But was too busy to upload it my apologies. Life is so hectic right now haha. But I hope you all enjoy this chapter and until the next time AlX out. 

P.S I was reading thru some of the new comments and I'm kinda shocked I never explained this haha. If some of you notice my chapters in all my works are named after songs, majority Kpop, and some rare English titled songs. Some chapters are also named after lyrics in the songs (a lot of them are dead giveaways from where they were derived). That is because when I was writing up the chapter that specific song is what I had on repeat and it helped inspire the events that occur in the chapter. I recommend listening to the songs as you read as well idk I think it just helps it flow sometimes :P ok now I'm done haha