Shaking Heart

Sweet Dream

 

Hyuna, flustered is unable to respond to Hyunseung. She simply looks away from him. 
 
"Can you please get off of me?" She whispered blushing. 
 
Hyunseung could do nothing but laugh at her cute actions. He smirked as he placed his hand underneath her chin, turning her head to look at him. 
 
"Only when you give me the answer I want." 
 
Hyuna sighed as she shook her head in agreement. 
 
"Fine, I wanna keep seeing you Hyunseung." She answered embarrassed. 
 
His grin grew ten times wider, as he began to get off of Hyuna. Once on his feet he held out his hand for Hyuna to grab. 
 
She shyly held out her hand and grabbed it. Hyunseung pulled her up with great force, causing her to fly into his embrace. He held her tightly, taking in her aroma of cherry blossom shampoo. 
 
"You have made me so happy with your answer. You have no idea." He whispered. 
 
Hyuna, shocked by his touch at first soon began to give into his embrace. Just like the first moment he did it, she began to feel comforted. Something about him made her feel safe and secured. She began to hug him back as well. 
 
"This is wrong, what we're doing isn't right. But I don't care anymore. Eunji is only his girlfriend, nothing more.
She thought. 
 
"I'm happy too." She whispered causing Hyunseung to feel as if he were on cloud nine. 
 
Hyunseung was the first to break the embrace as he brought his hands down to entangle them with her fingers. 
 
"Come on. Lets go for a walk. There's one more place I wanna take you." 
 
"Ok." 
__________________________
 
Eunji impatiently paced back in forth in her bedroom, holding tightly to her cell phone. She kept looking down checking the time. It's 6 in the evening already, with the sun having already set and he's no where to be found. 
 
Just as she was about to dial his number, a knock was heard at her door. She smirked. Looks like he figured out where she placed the key for him to get in to the house with. With her family away on vacation with Hyunseung's family, she had the house all to herself to do whatever she pleased. 
 
She walked over to her bedroom door and opened it. 
 
"You're finally here. Don't you know how long you've kept me waiting!" She yelled as she pulled him into the bedroom and slammed the door behind her. 
 
"I'm sorry. I just had some things to take care of." He answered. 
 
"I don't care. You're here now and that's all that matters." Eunji growled seductively as she pushed him onto her bed. She then proceeded to climb over him and saddled him. She cradled his head, playing with his locks. 
 
"Dongwoonie, I need you now." She moaned as she bent her head lower and nibbled on his ear. 
 
Dongwoon couldn't take it any longer. He was giving into her again. Just like this first day this affair began. That faithful day when she turned his world around. 
 
 "Dongwoonie, I need the caress of a man. Hyunseung has barely touched me these days. I can't live like this make me yours. But this is all that we can ever be, nothing more. I still belong to Hyunseung."  
 
All though those last words stung him, he couldn't say no to her advances. His heart shook every time he was near her and these have been his desires for as long as he could remember. 
 
As she worked her magic, he forcefully turned her over on the bed and climbed on top of her. 
 
"Even though you belong to another, as long as you give me the chances I'll keep making you mine, even if it won't last forever. I'm content with the now." He whispered as he began to smother her neck with kisses. 
 
__________________________
 
Hyunseung led Hyuna with his hands over her eyes, so she had no clue as to where they were going. 
 
"Why can't you tell me where we're going?" Hyuna pouted. 
 
"Cause it's a surprise." Hyunseung responded happily. 
 
He continued to lead her through his driveway as they approached his house. He held her in place, as he turned her around to face him. As he placed his hands down, she began to bat her eyes open. Luckily for him it was dark out now and it was barely recognizable where they stood. 
 
"We're here?" She asked. 
 
"Almost but now I have to blindfold you." He responded as he proceeded to take off his jacket. Once off he ripped his sleeve from his t-shirt and began to tire it around Hyuna's eyes. 
 
"Why are you doing this?" 
 
"Cause then this is easier for me to do." Hyunseung replied happily as he picked Hyuna up bridal style, catching her off guard as she let out a yelp. 
 
"You're so cute, you know that?" Hyunseung joked. 
 
"Just hurry up." Hyuna huffed trying her best to hide her blush. 
 
"Fine." Hyunseung chuckled as he entered his house. He then made his way into his bedroom and closed the door behind him. 
 
He carefully went over to his bed and placed Hyuna down and went over to his desk to fetch the first aid kit. 
 
"Ok you can remove the blindfold now." 
 
Hyuna complied with the demand, and went on to remove the blindfold. As she opened her eyes she began to take in her surroundings. She recognized it. Hyunseung's bedroom. As she turned over to look at Hyunseung, she noticed that he was walking towards her with kit in hand. 
 
"Why are we here? What are you gonna do with that?" She asked anxiously. 
 
He, however,  ignored her and began to examine her hands and lift her pajamas pants to check her knees causing her to blush even more. 
 
He then placed his hands over the previous scars she received that night he found her in the graveyard, causing her body to tense up. 
 
"Relax, I'm not gonna harm you. These scars would've healed already if you had let me taken care of them that night instead of rushing out of my room." He replied seriously as he grabbed an antibiotic cream to his side and began to rub it over the wounds. He then proceeded to blow over it to dry it off. 
 
Hyuna couldn't take it anymore and pushed Hyunseung away and covered her legs by pulling down her pant legs. 
 
Hyunseung bursted out laughing, as he lifted himself from the floor and sat himself next to her on the bed. 
 
"What's so funny?!" Hyuna cried. 
 
"You! Cause I'm still not done." 
 
"What do you mean?" 
 
He grabbed her face once more as he examined her bottom lip. The scar was faint but still visible.  
 
"I knew I saw it earlier. You're scar is still there."
 
"And what are you gonna do to heal it, it's a lip?" Hyuna asked innocently. 
 
"This could work." Hyunseung smiled as he leaned in and captured her lips