She's Bad

Sweet Dream

 

Her footsteps left imprints on the snow covered trail as she made her way to school. She brought her hands up to her face and exhaled to warm them up. 
 
"It's so cold today." she said. 
 
She brought her hands down and inserted them into her pockets. She entered the graveyard. 
 
"I'll visit momma and papa before heading to school." 
 
She, however had not noticed that a couple meters behind of her walked Hyunseung towards the same direction. 
 
As soon as she turned into the graveyard, he knew it was her. He wasn't sure since he kept his distance but was now certain. 
 
He followed her into the graveyard. 
__________________________
 
"Dongwoon, right there. Mhm right there." Eunji moaned with her back pinned against the wall. 
 
Dongwoon continued to let his travel up and down underneath her skirt as he left his love bites on her neck and shoulder. 
 
"Touch me more Dongwoon. Your hands are my weakness." Eunji continued to moan. 
 
"Ah Hyunseung." 
 
Dongwoon pulled away immediately causing Eunji to look at him confused. 
 
"Why did you stop?" 
 
"You just called out his name. How can you not expect me to stop?!" Dongwoon yelled furiously stepping further away from her. 
 
"Dongwoonie don't be that way. You can't blame I'm engaged to him." She pouted as she reached out for his hand to pull him closer. 
 
"Now be a good boy and keep going hmm?" She asked cutely now having him close enough to smell his cologne. She began to kiss his neck. 
 
"Say yes woonie." 
 
Dongwoon looked her in the eyes. 
 
"We're in a janitor's closet. Don't you see how ridiculous this is? If you just broke off that stupid engagement we wouldn't be doing this?!" 
 
She pulled away from him. 
 
"You know I can't do that! Hyunseung will be mine! And if you're not happy with this arrangement why don't we just end it! I thought you understood this when we agreed to meet like this!" She yelled furiously. 
 
Eunji made her way towards the door ready to storm out when Dongwoon grabbed her by the arm to stop her. 
 
"I'm sorry I got selfish. This won't ever happen again. I should be happy with I have now. It's better than nothing." 
 
Eunji turned around and walked towards him. In close proximity she slung both her arms around his neck. 
 
"That's a good boy." She finished before going in for a kiss. 
__________________________
 
Hyuna was down on her knees with her head bent in front of the grave. Tears escaped her eyes as she muttered the prayer. 
 
Hyunseung watched quietly, his heart aching with every second that passed by. He unknowingly walked towards her. The closer he got, he noticed that Hyuna didn't have a proper jacket on. She was only wearing the school blazer. 
 
He sighed. He began to remove his overcoat and continued to make his way towards her again. 
 
"I thought that this vacation would finally be a good one but I was let down again." She choked, tears rolling heavily down. 
 
"I really miss you momma and papa." 
 
She felt the weight of the coat being placed on her shoulders, embraced by the warmth that it emitted. She lifted her gaze to see from who it came from. 
 
"Hyunseung?" She whispered. Eyes wide. 
 
Hyunseung kneeled down in front of the grave and bowed his head respectively. He then turned to look at her. 
 
"Ya it's still winter time and you're here only in your school blazer? You'll get sick that way." He said as he reached over to pull the coat so that it covered her entirely. 
 
"You shouldn't be here. I don't want to see you anymore. You're engaged you shouldn't be seeking me out. Don't you..." She exploded before being quieted by his finger over her lips. 
 
"You and I need to talk. Before you start cursing me you need to hear me out completely. Ok? Can you do that?" 
__________________________
 
The boys all stood at the entrance of the school yard messing around as they awaited the start of the school day. 
 
Yong Junhyung however was not in his normal state of mind as he continued to look out the entrance of the school yard, awaiting a certain someone's arrival. 
 
He had noticed when Dongwoon and Eunji came up and joined him and the others. 
 
"Where did you two come from that you came together?" Dujun asked. 
 
"Oh we came back from running an errand for the teacher since we were here early." Eunji answered. 
 
Dujun and Kikwang eyed her suspiciously. 
 
"I thought you hated Dongwoon though? So why would you do anything together?" Kikwang asked. 
 
"She doesn't hate me hyung." Dongwoon laughed nervously. "We just have our off days sometimes." 
 
Yoseob stared at Junhyung before calling his attention. 
 
"Junhyungie you ok?" He asked. 
 
Junhyung continued to stare out noticing everyone who was making their way into the school. Yet not one was her. 
 
"Is she coming today? Is she gonna stay home to avoid Hyunseung? Should I visit her after school?" He thought. 
 
"Junhyung!" Yoseob called out. 
 
"What?" He responded dumbfounded.  
 
"Are you ok? You seem out of it today?" Yoseob asked worriedly. 
 
"I'm fine. Why do you ask?" He answered. 
 
"Cause Eunji has been here for almost five minutes and you've yet made a snide comment about her. Plus you keep staring out into space." Yoseob said. 
 
"No I'm good trust me." He said with a half smile. 
 
"Is Hyunseung here yet?" Eunji asked catching Yoseob and Junhyung's attention. 
 
"That's weird. He's not here yet, after he said he wasn't going to be late anymore." Kikwang said. 
 
A knot began to form in Junhyung's stomach. Hyunseung wasn't there and neither was Hyuna. 
 
"Where are they?" 
__________________________
 
I hope you guys liked it.  Please comment and let me know what you think ^^ AlX out.