Slip Away

Sweet Dream

The sun began to shine its rays through the gloomy cloud filled sky. The girl rose one hand to cover her face as she continued to make her way through the graveyard. With roses in her other hand, she quickened her pace until finally reaching the tombstone. 

 
She wearily smiled as she placed the roses on the grave. 
 
"Hey momma and papa. I came to visit you a little earlier today. I heard that it was going to rain later on in the afternoon and I know how you hated when I got soaked from the rain, so here I am. I'm on my way to school actually.
 
She inhaled a deep breath as a lone tear escaped. 
 
"I really miss you guys. It's so hard being alone in this world. No friends. Kids at school are intimidated by the freak who survived the unsurvivable. Sometimes I wish I could gone with you guys and not have to deal with this miserable world." 
 
Hyuna made her way down to her knees. She bowed down and kissed the grave. 
 
"All I ask for is for someone to help me get through this."
 
__________________________
 
The sun had begun to bug him as it continued to shine through the clouds. 
 
"Tsk. The hell they said it was going to rain today so why is the sun shinning." He murmured as he placed his sunglasses on. 
 
Every morning he would cut through the graveyard to get to school and today it wasn't any different. As he made his way along, the fall breeze blew with quite a force causing him to shield his face by turning it away from the direction from which it came. 
 
His eyes however landed on a figure bent over at a grave a short distance away from him. He had no clue who it was but the school uniform she had on implied that they attended the same institution. 
 
As he continued to stare on, he noticed as she began to stand. Getter a clearer picture of her face, he stood amazed at how he's never seen her before. As she began to walk away from the grave, he was snapped out of his senses. With her presence no longer in front of him he continued his route to school. 
 
"Who are you?" He pondered. His phone began to ring. Reaching into his pocket to fetch it out, he quickly read the caller I.D. before answering. 
 
"Hey Eunji, I'm on my way ok. I'll be there soon."
 
"Hurry Hyunseungie. The guys and I are waiting for you. Love you, bye."
 
"Love you too, ok bye." 
 
__________________________
 
Hyuna strode along into the school unnoticed. She made her way through the groups of students walking towards her favorite little spot. Yet she could still hear the rude comments about her as she continued walking. 
 
It stung her heart every day she heard the same things however she walked on with an emotionless face. 
 
Once making it to the large elm tree located in the quad, she sat herself underneath it making herself comfortable. She rummaged through her backpack as she took out a book and began to read as she waited for the bell to ring to signify the start of classes. 
 
As she looked up from her book and onto the little cliques that made up her school, it made her feel even lonelier. But with her books, it eased the pain a little. Through them, she was able to slip away from reality and live whatever life she pleased. 
 
She simply stared back down at her book and continued on reading. 
 
"I hope this day ends quickly, I can't wait until I'm out of this school." 
 
__________________________
 
Hey guys be sure to comment and subscribe alright. Love you all! AlX out! <3 
 
*AlX is my new signature not to confuse any of you haha I'm still Alex ok bye!