Start It Again

Sweet Dream

His warm touch ignited a million sparks throughout my body. His grasp tightened around my hand as he pulled me along. Although this was wrong I willingly walked in any direction he led me. 

He came to halt in the middle of a cleared out field. His back facing me, the sun rays now peeping behind the clouds highlighted his figure. Everything about this man captivated me, down to how the sun hit him. I was in too deep. 

"Lets start it again." He whispered. 

His words caught her off guard. 

"What did you say?" She asked. 

Hyunseung gently released his grasp and turned around to face her. With a charming smile he responded once more. 

"Lets start it again." 

"Start what again?" She answered confused. 

The expression she gave him simply made him smile even wider. He reached out for both her hands. 

"I know I am not making much sense to you right now, but I want to start it again. Us, I mean. I'm engaged to be married to someone I do not love and I know with something like this tying me down, how can I seek an "us". I can't promise you that it will be easy but I know who I want is you. If I must go against all odds to have you I will. I want to be your knight in shinning armor. Forget about me, you and lets just think about us." Hyunseung said as he pulled Hyuna into an embrace. 

"Do you trust me?" He whispered.
__________________________

The teacher walked briskly into the classroom, suitcase in hand heading towards his desk. 

"Good morning everyone!" He chimed. 

"Good morning teacher!" The class responded. 

Kikwang turned his head towards Hyunseung's desk. 

"This kid is still not here??" He whispered loudly around the others. 

Junhyung, eyes glued on Hyuna's desk, looked over at Hyunseung's desk after Kikwang's announcement. 

"I don't like this. What exactly is going on." He thought. 

Dujun caught his attention however. 

"Look who got saved." He smirked as he watched Hyunseung enter the class not to long after the teacher. 

Junhyung looked over and true enough there he was. 

"Luckily for him the roll call wasn't done." Yoseob pouted as he laid his head once again on his desk. 

Right behind Hyunseung however entered Hyuna. 

She quickly walked towards her desk and sat down. 

It wasn't long before Hyunseung made his way and sat down as well. 

"Where were you?" Eunji asked. 

"Nowhere in particular. Now if you're done turn around I don't want to deal with the teacher today." Hyunseung answered emotionless eyes never leaving the front of the class. 

Junhyung turned his head around to look at Hyuna sitting in the back. She looked lost and confused. 

"Yong Junhyung!?" 

Junhyung quickly snapped his head around towards the teacher. 

"Yes." He answered quickly. 

"If you don't mind I'd like to get through with the roll call so when I call your name quickly answer it! I shouldn't have to repeat myself!" 

"I'm sorry it will never happen again." He said bowing his head. 

When he lifted it, his gaze caught hold of Hyunseung's. 

"We need to talk." Junhyung mouthed out to him. 

"After class." Hyunseung mouthed out in response. 

"Junhyung and Hyunseung again?! Why am I not surprised!" 

"Sorry!" The two yelled out. 
__________________________

The bell signifying the start of the lunch period echoed loudly throughout the classroom. 

"Okay we'll stop here. We'll continue after break, enjoy your lunches." The teacher said before walking of class. 

Junhyung took the opportunity and quickly lifted himself from his desk and walked towards Hyunseung. 

"Lets talk outside." He said. 

Hyunseung looked up at his friend. "Ok, lets do that." 

Hyunseung lifted himself up and walked following Junhyung out of the class. 

Eunji and the other boys noticed. 

"What's going on with those two?" Dujun asked suspiciously. 

"That's what I want to know." Eunji asked before turning to glare at Hyuna staring out the window. 

"I'm sure it's fine. You know those two are always together so it can't be bad." Kikwang chimed in. 

Dongwoon looked over at Yoseob who was still knocked out on his desk. 

"Yoseob hyung is really tired today." He laughed. 

Dujun turned around to look over at Yoseob. 

"Poor Yoseobie. Lets get something to eat that will wake him up." Dujun said as he got up from his desk. 

"Ok let's do that." Kikwang and Dongwoon agreed. 

"Eunji watch him for us." Dujun said. 

"Sure." Said Eunji before the guys made their way out. 

Knots were growing in Hyuna's stomach the moment she saw Hyunseung and Junhyung leave together. She didn't like it at all. 

She bolted out if her seat and walked towards the exit. 

"I got to know what's going on." She thought leaving the classroom. 

"Now where is she going?" Eunji thought suspiciously. 
__________________________

"So what did you want to talk about?" Hyunseung asked. 

"You should stop." Junhyung answered. 

Hyunseung stared at him confused. 

"What are you talking about? Stop what?" 

Junhyung released a breath. 

"Messing with Hyuna. You should stop. You're engaged, and it looks like you have no plans of changing that, so why toy with her emotions. Just stop Hyunseung." 

Hyuna was able to find the two boys in the courtyard by the fountain. She hid herself near the closest wall so that she could hear what was going on. 

"I'm not toying with her. Besides it really isn't of your concern what is going on between me and Hyuna." Hyunseung answered as he placed his hands in his pocket. 

"It just became my concern." Junhyung responded. 

"What are you talking about?" Hyunseung asked confused. 

"I'm interested in her. So if you're done toying with her give her a chance to be happy." Junhyung said with a serious face. 
__________________________

Hyuna couldn't believe what she was hearing. 
__________________________

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the update please comment and tell me what you think ^^ until the next one AlX out