Cinderella

Sweet Dream

 

Hyunseung pulled Hyuna along, never letting go of her hand, as they made their way into the school. 
 
"Why are we here?" Hyuna asked confused. 
 
"I wanna show you something." 
 
"At school?!" 
 
"Yea!" Hyunseung exclaimed as they dashed across the schoolyard. 
 
The two arrived at the school's soccer field, where a row of soccer balls were lined up in the center. 
 
"What is this?" 
 
"We're gonna play a game." Hyunseung answered with a huge grin. 
 
"You're gonna make me play a game in my pajamas?" Hyuna replied with a raised eyebrow. 
 
Hyunseung released his grasp on her hand and made his way towards the soccer balls. Standing before them, he picked one up and began to dribble it. 
 
"If you can get at least one of these balls into the goal, then you can decide wether or not you wanna keep seeing me. But if you can't get any of them in, then I get to be around you whenever I want." He stated with a sheepish grin. 
 
"You have to be kidding me." Huffed Hyuna. 
 
"Nope, I'm 100 percent serious. But there is a catch."
 
"What?"
 
Hyunseung gracefully placed the ball down and made his way into the goal box. He then turned to look at Hyuna with a smirk gracing his lips. 
 
"You have to get it past me." 
 
"That's impossible! You're on the soccer team and I have no experience whatsoever!" 
 
"No one said it was going to be easy." He laughed off as he positioned himself. "Now give me the best you got!" 
 
Hyuna quickly ran up against the balls and began kicking them towards the goal. Hyunseung, however easily defected each one. 
 
"Come on is that the best you got?!"
 
Angered, Hyuna lashed out at the remaining half, striking each ball with as much force as she possessed. 
 
Hyunseung maneuvered his way in the box and blocked every shot once again. He quickly took notice that Hyuna was down to one ball left. 
 
"Looks like this is your last try, so make it count." He smiled sheepishly. "I can't believe you're gonna let me win so easily."
 
Looking on at Hyuna staring at him with the intent of kill, reminded him of when he brought Eunji to play the same game after their homecoming match. 
 
The memory was all to clear in his mind.
__________________________
 
Hyunseung quietly walked along the soccer field with a bag of soccer balls  in hand and Eunji right beside him. His mind occupied with what his father told him that very afternoon. 
 
"Hyunseung, its time that you and Eunji become a couple. You need to start growing accustomed to each other and it's better to do it while you're still this young. We wouldn't want you falling for someone else. Eunji's father and I have great things in store for you two and only you two being together can achieve them." 
 
"Hyunseung?" Eunji called bringing him out of daze. 
 
"Huh?" 
 
"Why exactly are we still here?" 
 
"Oh, we're gonna play a game." Hyunseung answered nonchalantly. 
 
"A game? But aren't you exhausted you just played a soccer match." 
 
Hyunseung stopped halfway to the goal and began to line up the soccer balls. 
 
"If you can get one of these soccer balls past me and into the goal, then I'll do whatever you'd like. But if you can't you have to do whatever I say." Hyunseung recited. 
 
"Fine! I'm ready for this!" Eunji cried ecstatically. "Get ready to do whatever I want!"
 
Just as he finished lining up the balls he walked over to the goal and positioned himself. 
 
"Whenever you're ready. Bring it."
 
It didn't take Eunji long before she was rushing the balls and shooting them at different angles to wear Hyunseung out. 
 
He however kept up and dodged all of Eunji's attacks until she ran out of soccer balls. She collapsed to the ground exhausted from the attempt. 
 
Hyunseung was also out of breath, more than he had expected. He knew Eunji had past experience playing soccer, but he had no idea she was this good. 
 
He made his way out of the goal and towards her. 
 
"Nice try. But it looks like you're gonna have to keep up with the bet and do what I want."
 
Eunji looked towards the ground and huffed before turning her attention to look at him once more. 
 
"Alright what is it Hyunseung."
 
Hyunseung held out his hand to help her up off the ground. As she grabbed it, he pulled her up with great force until she stood at a mere distance from him. The proximity caused Eunji's breath to hitch. 
 
"You're gonna have to marry me one day, but for now you have to be my girlfriend." Hyunseung replied seriously. 
 
Eunji was shocked with wide eyes. She knew about the arranged marriage before, but seeing how Hyunseung had paid no attention to her, she was amazed by his proposal. She has always liked him but had figured he wouldn't go through with their parents wishes. 
 
"Yes!" She exclaimed and wrapped her arms around him. 
 
Hyunseung wrapped his arms around Eunji with a small smile gracing his lips. 
 
"Learn to Love."
__________________________
 
"That's what you think." Hyuna thought with a smirk. 
 
"Hyunseung can you come here, there's something I need to tell you." 
 
Hyunseung looked at her with a confused expression. 
 
"What? Tell me now." 
 
"No I can't. You have to come closer." 
 
He got out of his readied position and began to walk towards Hyuna. Just as he was close enough to her, he spoke up. 
 
"Okay what is it?" 
 
Hyuna could no longer hide her smile as she looked at Hyunseung. 
 
"You're such a dummy." She laughed. 
 
"Huh?" He replied dazed. 
 
Hyuna quickly ran with the ball towards the goal. Hyunseung, shocked ran behind her trying to catch up to her. 
 
"You sneak!" 
 
"Anything counts in war!" She laughed. 
 
"Yea we'll see!" Hyunseung yelled as he sped up. 
 
Just as Hyuna was in short distance of the goal she readied herself to kick the ball in, but Hyunseung caught up to her and threw himself at her. 
 
Hyuna looked over and saw Hyunseung flying towards her so she kicked it in time before being knocked to the ground.  
 
The noise of the ball hitting the net echoed across the field, however there was no sound of a celebratory cheer. 
 
Hyuna was frozen in place as she felt his weight on her. Her cheeks began to turn all shades of red. 
 
Hyunseung realizing he was laying on something quite soft, picked his head up enough to see Hyuna beneath him. He couldn't help the grin that formed on his lips. He looked over at the goal and realized that Hyuna had won the game. 
 
"So what now Cinderella?"