Expectation

Sweet Dream

 

Eunji laid in bed while she stared up at her ceiling. She was replaying the events of what happened today over in her head. The image of Hyunseung holding that freak's hand as he bursted into the classroom made her blood boil. 
 
"What was he thinking?! Doesn't he know the consequences of associating with that freak could do to his image!" 
 
She grabbed the pillow beside her and held against her face as she screamed. 
 
"What am I going to do with him!" 
 
Suddenly she heard her phone vibrate on her desk. 
 
"That's probably him wanting to say he's sorry. Well I'm not gonna make it that easy for him. He's gonna have to work for my forgiveness." She finished as she turned herself away from the phone. 
 
Yet the suspense was too much for her. She quickly leaped out of bed to check it. However the text wasn't from whom she wanted it to be. 
 
"You shouldn't have to suffer for a guy who doesn't appreciate you. I know if you were mine, these feelings you are having right now would be non existent. -Dongwoon" 
 
Eunji placed her phone back on the desk. 
 
"There are guys like this who are pining for me and all I can think about is Hyunseung! Argh!" 
 
She rushed for her jacket and bag and made her way towards the door. 
 
"I'm gonna fix the problem I have with this kid tonight!" 
 
__________________________
 
"Well if I do say so myself, we did an amazing job this room is so clean you can eat off the floors!" Hyunseung exclaimed as he held a victory pose. 
 
Hyuna couldn't help but laugh at his crazy antics. He really wasn't like any of the guys who went to this school. If she were asked to describe him with one word, it'd be 4D. But that's what made him, him and to her that is quite charming. 
 
"Hey I made you laugh." He said with a warm smile as he walked up to her. 
 
"Yea you did." She replied giggling before looking at her phone. "It's five now, so that means we can go home."
 
"Really?!" Hyunseung quickly pulled out his phone to double check. "I guess you're right."
 
"What you didn't believe me?" She joked. 
 
"No it's just I honestly didn't want this day to end." He answered solemnly as he began to gather his things. 
 
Surprised Hyuna followed him towards where he stood. 
 
"What do you mean? Why not?" 
 
"I've honestly never had this much fun with any girl before. I felt so comfortable with you today, so much so that I thought I was with the guys."
He said honestly. 
 
"Great he thinks I'm like a guy." She thought. 
 
"Please don't think that I consider you as one of the guys. I just meant like with them I can act like my true self. But when I'm with Eunji, I have to put on an act when we're around other people cause she says her reputation is on the line. So to not disappoint her I put on a cold facade just to make her happy. Cause as she says, if people knew the real me then they'd think I was insane. But honestly I don't care what other people think. I honestly just wanna make her happy." 
 
Hyuna held out her hand and placed it on top of Hyunseung's as a mean to comfort him. 
 
"I like the real you." 
 
Upon hearing her words he smiled brightly. 
 
"Let's get out of here." He said as he led her out of the class. 
 
__________________________
 
The two walked out of the school, amused with their conversation. 
 
"I seriously can't believe that it took us this long to meet." Hyunseung said jokingly. 
 
"It doesn't matter how long it took. I'm just happy to have met such a kind soul." She replied with a gentle smile. 
 
Hyunseung returned the smile. 
 
"So where do you live. I'll walk you home, it's dangerous for you to be walking around this late."
 
"No that's ok. Thank you but I have to make a stop somewhere. But thank you." Hyuna said sincerely. 
 
As the two passed the gates of the school they were confronted by Eunji who was waiting for Hyunseung. 
 
"Hyunseung! What's going on?! This is not what I expected from you!"