Feeling

Sweet Dream

 

Hyuna stood dumbfounded by his request. Hyunseung, however, had a calm posture with a smile gracing his lips as he awaited her response. 
 
She looked down at the ground before looking around the living room they now stood in. Seeing her jacket, she grabbed it and walked towards the entrance of the house. 
 
"I think you and I should go for a walk." Hyuna said softly as she made her way outside. 
 
Hyunseung confused made his way towards the door, following her out. 
 
__________________________
 
Snowflakes had begun to make its way down from the heavens, slowly covering the path Hyuna and Hyunseung now walked. 
 
Hyunseung looked up at the gray cloud sky. 
 
"Ah it's snowing again. I hear its going to be like this for"
 
"Hyunseung." Hyuna spoke up getting Hyunseung's attention. 
 
"Yea?"
 
"You shouldn't be here."
 
Hyunseung was shocked. He immediately stopped. 
 
"Why? Aren't you happy to see me?"
 
Hyuna sighed as she also stopped and turned to face him. 
 
"It's not that. If Eunji finds out your here its not going to end well and the last thing I want is to cause my uncle trouble in his own home. At school it's fine cause I'm the only one who has to deal with it, but not here. My uncle has done enough for me and I don't wanna cause him any discomfort." 
 
"Is this why in you're school records you have that you live alone?" Hyunseung asked seriously. 
 
"How do you know what I have in my school records?" Hyuna asked with wide eyes. 
 
"How do you think I found out where you lived?"
 
"My uncle is the only family I have left. He's way advanced in his years and I try my best not to worry him about my problems. At home, I'm a strong independent girl but little does he know I'm cowardly and spineless at school and sometimes cry myself to sleep at night when I've had a tough day. Nor do I want him to know, he's been so kind in taking me in. But with you here it might expose how I really am and it will worry him. That's why I put down I live alone, I don't want to disgrace him." Hyuna finished with tears in her eyes. 
 
Hyunseung stepped closer to her, just as he was about to embrace her, Hyuna stepped back. 
 
"Please don't." She whispered. 
 
Hyunseung stepped back as well. 
 
"You shouldn't have to worry about things like this, remember you're not in this alone anymore. I'm here to help you." 
 
"I've done some thinking over the vacation. It really means a lot to me that you want to protect me but you have enough to deal with. You should focus on your relationship rather than on me." Hyuna answered. 
 
Hyunseung smirked at her response calling her attention. 
 
"What?" Hyuna asked confused. 
 
"What if I told you, I don't want to focus on Eunji. What if I told you, like I said before, all I've been able to focus on is you. What if I told you, you're all I want to focus on, making sure you have happiness and that I'm the reason for it?" Hyunseung stated as he began to approach Hyuna once more. 
 
"Hyunseung logically speaking you had no idea I even existed before and we've only talked to each other for a day." Hyuna said. 
 
"Something about you caught my attention earlier that day in the graveyard. Then when I came into contact with you in the schoolyard as you slept, I noticed your beauty. The beautiful stranger. It's safe to say I was attracted to you. But then I got to know you, and you are truly the only girl I've really connected with. It doesn't matter to me that I've technically only known you for a day."
 
Hyunseung now stood a few inches away from Hyuna as he reached out for her hand. He carefully placed it over his chest. She could easily feel his beating heart. 
 
"In here, it feels like I've known you for an eternity." Hyunseung smiled. 
 
"Hyunseung." Was all Hyuna could say before Hyunseung placed her hand down and intertwined their hands. 
 
"For today, we're gonna forget about all the troubles and just enjoy our time together. Promise?" 
 
Seeing his pleading look and warm smile, she couldn't say no as she nodded her head in agreement.  
 
"Good. Now come with me, I want to take you somewhere!" 
 
Before she could react, Hyunseung pulled her along as they rushed out of the property. 
 
"But Hyunseung!" 
 
__________________________