I'm Sorry

Sweet Dream

 

Hyuna was startled by the sudden touch of his lips against hers.  This wasn't what she expecting at all, yet she wasn't disappointed. She felt Hyunseung begin to recline her back onto his bed. Never breaking contact, he placed all his weight on top of her. 
 
Yet something broke her concentration from enjoying this moment. A tingling was coming from her right thigh. She pulled away first. 
 
"Hyunseung."
 
"What? Why did you?"
 
"Your phone. I felt it vibrating against my leg." Hyuna whispered shyly. 
 
Hyunseung reached into his pocket to pull out his vibrating phone. 
 
"Strange, I didn't feel it." 
 
He looked down at the caller I.D. His smile completely vanished. 
 
"It's my parents." 
 
__________________________
 
Junhyung walked up to the Jang residence. 
 
"Tsk. This guy tells me he wants to hang out at the arcade and then doesn't even show up." He sighed. 
 
He approached the door and began to knock on it. 
 
"He could've at least called me. But nope, he had me stay there looking like an idiot. I swear if we weren't such good friends I would've killed him." He laughed as he knocked on the door once more. 
 
"Now he's not answering the door." He said annoyed as he looked down at the floor. 
 
"I know he's here cause those are his shoes." 
 
Junhyung stepped back from the entrance. 
 
"I have no choice I'm gonna have to climb up the tree." He sighed in defeat. 
 
"The things I do for this kid, geez." 
 
__________________________
 
"What's the matter? Aren't you going to answer it?" Hyuna asked as she observed the young man next to her. 
 
She watched as his disposition had changed 180 degrees and all he was doing was staring at his phone. As if he were in a deep trance. 
 
"Hyunseung?" 
 
"Yea." He snapped. 
 
"Your phone. Aren't you gonna answer? It's your parents." 
 
Hyunseung quickly shook himself. 
 
"Uhm yea. Of course. Uhm you just wait here, I'm gonna go take this call in the hallway ok." 
 
The girl nodded in approval, as he lifted himself from the bed and made his exit. Just as he was closing the door, she could hear him answering the call. 
 
"Father, how are you?" 
 
 Were the last words she heard before the door shut. 
 
With his presence no longer near her, she placed her hand down on where he once sat. She instantly smiled before moving her hand to her lips. She sprung up from the bed from the joy. 
 
"I've never felt like this before." She whispered as she held her hand against her chest feeling her rapid beating heart. 
 
"Hyunseung, what are you doing to me?" 
 
__________________________
 
"I'm good my boy, how are you? Your mother sends her love." 
 
"Thank you. I'm fine as well. Spending the night at home." He responded, pacing along the hallway. 
 
"Are you with Eunji?" 
 
"No father." 
 
He could hear his father's heavy breath on the other side. He was disappointed. 
 
"Why not Hyunseung? You know all Eunji's father and I talk about is how you two should be getting closer while we are away. Yet here you are saying that you're not with her. Have you two spent any time together since we've left?" 
 
Hyunseung took a deep breath. 
 
"No father, we have not." 
 
__________________________
 
Hyuna began to pace around the bedroom. 
 
"He's taking awhile. I wonder if he's almost done." 
 
She walked up to the bedroom door and placed her ear against it. 
 
__________________________
 
"I just don't get you boy! I need you to understand that you and Eunji need to get closer! You two are getting married soon!" 
 
"I know father, I'm sorry."
 
"I know father. That's always the same response from you. Hyunseung you have an arranged marriage do you know what that means?"
 
"Yes father I know what means." 
 
"I'm not sure you do, so tell me."  
 
"You have arranged a holy matrimony between Eunji and I. So I must use this time to get more comfortable with my future wife." 
 
__________________________
 
"Hyunseung and Eunji have an arranged marriage?" 
 
__________________________
 
I'm sorry this is an apology to all my readers. I have finally gotten a chance to update this story and now that I have time I'll try to do so frequently. Please continue to support this story :) thank you- AlX