Stolen day

Dara Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Bae's POV

 

I'm supposed to be tired from all the work i've done for the last few days,especially after the dance last night; but all i feel is energy and excitement.

 

Today i'll have a date with Sandara.

 

When I went down to the kitchen,my mom teased me for being to dressed up. I just laughed about it,but she hit it right at the mark.

I want to look extra good for her.

 

I already asked my mom to make lunches and snacks for us today. I carried it out, but before i got out the door she shouted "Goodluck!".

 

I used our jeep wrangler. Thank God i already have my license. I placed the basket with food at the back,with the blankets and an umbrella,just in case.

 

I stopped in front of their house and knocked. I noticed i'm kind of bouncing on my feet, so i stopped myself; better not let her see i'm nervous or too excited. The door openned, and i almost forgot to greet her.

 

She is wearing a simple blue dress,but her smile, when she greeted me made me forget how to speak.

 

"Young bae-shi". She said again and i made myself snap out of my weirdness.

 

"Sandara-shi,you look very pretty."

 

 

She blushed and tried to hide it by laughing a little then turning around to close the door.

 

"Thank you, Young bae-shi, you don't look bad yourself." She replied once she faced me again.

 

I kept myself from smiling to much.

 

"Let's go." I told her.

 

"Where are we going?" she asked as we sat at the jeep.

 

"What do you think about a little picnic?" i asked her as i started the ignition.

 

"Sounds good." she answered.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

I'm a little nervous during the drive that I turned the radio on to lessen the awkwardness. We started asking each other about stuff and after 30 minutes,it started to get quiet again.

 

A song i really like started playing and I absentmindedy began tapping my hand on the steering wheel and started humming. When i looked at her, i saw her intently looking at me.

 

"Sorry, I ..." she cut me off.

 

"Can I have a request?" It caught m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter