the truth

Dara Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

For more than 2 weeks of staying here,almost all my wounds are healed. Except for one...

 

 

my heart.

 

 

The lights on my room are turned off. My eyes already adjusted to the darkness. I sat up and found myself unable to sleep. I stood up and walked to my door; checked and no one seems to be awake. As silently as I could, I went out of the house and went to the beach.

 

 

 

I sat down at the sand,looking at the waves and listening.

 

 

"How peaceful..." I thought.

 

 

I don't know how long I sat there; I felt my tears fall down again.

 

 

"Can I still do it?" I asked myself as I sob. I stood up and started walking forward. "Can the sea take my pain and sorrow away?" I thought.

 

---------------

 

Donghae's POV

 

 

I hear commotion outside my room. Feet walking and running back and forth.

 

"What again?..." I groaned. I stood up and walked to the door and looked out. "What's happening?"I asked a passing maid.

 

She looked and bowed.

 

"Sorry for the noise and for waking you up, but your parents asked if you have any idea where Miss Jenny is." she answered.

 

 

"I don't know and I don't care." I turned and went back to my room.

 

 

I laid back down on my bed, but all feeling of sleep was gone. I looked out my window. Honestly, I don't know where she might be.

 

 

"Aisht..." I sat back up, stood up, took a jacket from my closet and walked out of my room.

 

 

 

 

As I walked out of the house, I noticed almost all our staff and house help are awake and are helping trying to look for her. I stopped a servant.

 

"Try the garden or the pool area." I ordered.

 

 

I'm not doing this for her but for my parents who should be resting right now - not running around trying to look for her. Since everyone seems to be looking in or around the house, I decided to go farther ;

 

 

 

the beach.

 

 

 

But I didn't need to search that far. Halfway there, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter