It's Nothing

Dara Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I just silently followed them as they walk around the mall. I did look around especially when a pretty color or a dress catches my attention, but i didn't go near it or touch it when i'm near.

 

 

I saw how Mrs. Lee is enjoying this, more so when she was picking a formal suit for Donghae oppa. It seems it must have been so long since she did this with him. 

 

 

Donghae oppa won't look at me the entire time- i mean even accidentally. It's like he's deliberately keeping himself from looking in my direction which i fond strange- why would he do that. Maybe he has a reason i'll never understand.

 

 

 

"Now it's your turn!" Mrs. Lee excitedly said, it was so sudden I was startled. It must have been so obvious because i saw him finally looked at me then tried to suppress his grin. "Lets go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me to another store. When I looked back, Donghae was walking behind us and was looking around.

 

 

at the store:

 

 

Mrs. Lee was able to pick 3 dresses and she made me model each one to see which is the best.

 

 

She's really enjoying herself, and although I was not comfortable, i just let her knowing how she must have missed this.

 

 

 

 

 

The first 2 dresses didn't impress Mrs. Lee's liking. So it's off to dress number 3. A peach colored dress.

 

 

image not mine, credits to owner...

 

 

 As soon as i walk out i heard a squeel of glee coming from Mrs. Lee. I didn't mean to look at him but my eyes automatically transferred to him when i looked at his mother - He's sitting somewhat behind her on a different couch.

 

 

He was looking at me unblinkingly and i can't make myself look away.

 

 

 

"Aigoo, so pretty!" Mrs. Lee said as she suddenly stand upand walk towards me, that made me look at her and smile but when i looked back at Donghae oppa he was looking away. He stand up as well.

 

 

 

"Mom i'll just wait outside," he said gruffly.

 

 

 

"Aren't you going to say anything about Jenny?" Mrs. Lee said as she stand beside me.

 

 

 

"It's better than the others." He answered and without another glance he walk out.

 

 

 

 

I wondered what's wrong.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry about him. Boys will always be boys. " she said and I suddenly realized I was still looking at the direction Donghae oppa went to. "You look very pretty!" I looked at her and smiled. She tucked a hair behind my ear and i saw her eyes glisten and realized again how much this affects her.

 

 

 

Maybe she's imagining I'm Haena and she's getting her her birthday present or the dress she'll be wearing for the party.

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know what made me do it.

 

 

I felt bad?

 

 

i missed my own mother?

 

 

i want to comfort he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter