Almost

Dara Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

 

My feet brought me to another familiar place - the park.

 

I run to our tree. I kneeled in front of it and cried, not caring if i'm seen by anyone. Maybe coming back here is not such a good idea. It just hurts so much... I moved and sat near the tree leaning my head on it. The wind started blowing and I felt as though it's trying to console me - i closed my eyes and breathe in. Slowly calming myself and my heart.

 

I should have expected this surge of emotions. I kept them all bottled up for almost a year.

 

I didn't know how long i sat there, but when I looked at my watch, I saw it's quarter to 6. The sky seemed to be getting darker. There are still people around the park - some with their pets, mothers with their children and kids playing together.

 

I was startled when I felt something wet on my hand. I looked and saw a familiar dog.

 

"Magic?..." I whispered. The dog went nearer and my face. I patted him and hugged him. I only realized after a second that if he's here then Jae must be... "Jae..." I sat up and looked around. My hand still holding the dog - I saw a kid running towards me.

 

"Is he bothering you? I'm sorry.." he said.

 

"Is he your dog?" I asked.

 

"No, I'm just paid to walk him since his owners are busy." he smiled. "Noona, you're pretty... but why are you cryng?" he asked. I rubbed my eyes.

 

"Oh, it's nothing... something just went to my eyes. I have to go now." I satood up and started walking away. Magic was whining, trying to get to me - the kid is holding it in place.

 

"Noona, what's your name?" I turned to look at him.

 

"I'll tell you but you have to keep it a secret." he nodded.

 

"Sandara... my name is Sandara." I waved at him and then continued walking.

 

"I'll remember it. Noona... I'm Kevin, don't forget. Kevin!" he shouted after me. I looked back just one more time and then continued walking.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

5 days from now, I'll be leaving to be a trainee at an entertainment company. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. But today, I don't know why, but I felt something different. I kept thinking about her - not that i don't think about her, but it was more than the usual. My mom even mentioned her out of the blue at breakfast. Even one of my friends started reminiscing about the past and he asked me about Sandara.

 

 

I walked out our front door and looked around. I sat down when I realized my shoelaces aren't tied properly. I walked over my back and decided to go around. I'll be missing this place. i wasn't really thinking of any particular place but maye because of thinking about her, I suddenly found myself in front of her old house.

 

 

I sat down infront of the house, on the other side of the road.

 

"What if by some miracle she walked out of that door?" i thought.

 

"Jae-oppa." a girl shouted. for a moment I pretended it was her, but The voice was different so I know I'm just kidding myself.

 

"Minji-ah..." I said as I saw the girl who now lives at Sandara's old home.

 

"You're here again?" she said. I smiled at her. At the beginning they thought I was weird for sitting here but over time they got used to it, specially when i explained why I was there. Even their parents didn't mind anymore.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter