Letters

Dara Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Bae's POV

 

 

The euphoria I'm feeling is still with me the next day. As i ate lunch, in my mind i'm already planning for our next date.

 

 

 

Our maid surprised me by placing something white in front of me on the table.

 

 

"What's this?" i asked.

 

 

"It was left in our mailbox but it only has your name on it. It looks personally delivered, must be a love letter." she answered then left me staring at it.

 

 

I smiled while openning it, hoping it came from her; It is.

 

 

My smile started fading as I red the letter.

 

 

 

after a few  more seconds...

 

 

 

I stood up and ran, not even bothering to pick up the chair that toppled over.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped, panting as I stood in fron of her house.

 

 

The door, as I turned the knob is left open. I walked in and looked around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Traces of people who lived there are gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I dropped to the floor in a kneeling position as I felt tears start to fall out my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then i noticed i'm already crushing the only thing she left me beside the memories.

 

 

 

 

 

Her letter...

 

 

 

 

 

 

I slowly straightened it out and started reading again...hoping , that I red it wrong somehow.

 

 

 

 

 

----oo-----

 

Dear Young Bae,

 

                   Hi! I know you're wondering why i wrote to you. What could i possibly write here that I can't say to you face to face? Firstly... Thank you...

                 For being a good friend when I transferred. Even when we weren't talking at the beginning, your presence was enough to make me feel welcomed.

                    For being my knight in shinning armor. Always around when I felt helpless and alone.

                   For continuing to care even when I started avoiding you. (sorry about that.)

                 For the last two days that is so perfect - that makes me hope that what i'll say here isn't really going to happen. The reason why I'm being a coward and decided to just write you.

 

 

                 I'm moving again.

 

My life is completely different than yours. A lot has changed since I started living with my Uncle. Six months from now, even I doin't know where I'll be. I don't want to be a burden to the people I care about anymore - worrying where I am, what I'm doing, when they'll see me again.

 

I'm sorry for being selfish for the past two days. I know you're hurting now because of it. i won't even blame you if you'll resent those last two days, but for me, i'll always terasure those memories. - I don't know when i'll be able to have any of those again.

 

Mianhe... I'm wishing you'll find your happiness, and I hope, if ever we do meet again, you'll be able to smile at me again.

 

Goodbye...

 

Sandara  

 

-- oo--      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's really gone.

 

I stood up and walked out the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

I know I screwed up... not taking care of myself and ending up hospitalized.

 

I looked out the window.

 

 

Sandara must have been worried about me when she found out. Mom said she called. I have this thought that maybe she'll surprise me and will appear here... wishful thinking.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter