Admitting and a broken heart

Dara Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

 

Four days after that day by the tree, Nichkhun asked Bom out. The truth was, I'm more concerned with Tabi.

 

 

I know they said that they don't see each other in a romatic way but I 100% don't believe that to be the case.

 

 

Him being overprotective of both Bom and me might seem brotherly to others but it doesn't look or feel that way - maybe brotherly to me but definitely not to Bom- and don't get me started about the way he looks at Bom when she's not looking and vice versa.

 

 

But it seems both are so adamant to deny what they truly feel - and me being the lone audience can only watch.

 

 

 

And then the anonymous small notes started -  i really thought at first it must be from Tabi . I thought "Finally!"

 

 

 

But  yesterday it was Nichkhun that went near Bom and gave her a single stem red rose.

 

 

 

 

Everyone was shock , but some giggled finding it romantic- of course ther are also negative reactions from girls who are crazy  about Nichkhun.

 

 

 

 

Of course Bom was shocked, and so is Tabi who's reaction was hard to describe that day.

 

 

 

 

It's been a week now and Bom said they are still on the getting to know each other stage. She asked where Tabi was i lied and told her I haven't seen him - but the truth was he was here a while ago and when he saw Bom about to come here , he stood up and said he forgot something.

 

 

 

 

Yup - he's officially avoiding her.

 

 

 

And because Bom is currently in her happy clouds at the moment , she thought it was just a coincidence and didn't ask much about it.

 

 

 

I don't want to meddle with whatever they have going on but since I'm suppose to be their friend - i have to do something right?

 

 

 

So that night, before curfew - I looked for Tabi. It's somewhere Bom hate going to and something I found out i liked.

 

 

 

 

The bell tower on the chapel - Bom hates heights.

 

 

 

 

"Found you..." I whispered behind Tabi and I saw how he jump. 

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't do that ever again. I thought my heart just dropped." He murmured as he placed a hand over his heart and breathe out. When he composed himself "What do you want? What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me.

 

 

 

I propped myself up on one of the windows and sat. He watched me for a moment then went back to looking at the darkening sky.

 

 

 

"I want to talk to you..." I exhaled. " i know you don't know me that long and don't know me that well, but I hoped You truly do consider me as a friend, even as a sister ..."  I looked at my hands.

 

 

 

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

 

 

 

"Uhm... Bom...?" I answered softly.

 

 

 

 

" What about her?" He asked and I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter