A friend

Dara Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

 

Pain on my head woke me, my hand automatically went up and I felt something wrapped around my head. I slowly openned my eyes, taking in my surroundings. I finally notice someone sitting beside my bed with his head propped down on the bed.

 

For a moment, my heart skipped. My mind playing tricks on me. I thought it was...

 

 

My uncle raised his head and a smile formed on his face.

 

"Glad to see you're awake." My feeling of sadness faded. I formed a genuine smile for my uncle.

 

"How long was I asleep?" I asked as I slowly sat up.

 

"Almost 2 days. You feeling okay?" he asked with concern.

 

"My head hurts... but besides that I'm fine." and then I remembered. I grabbed my uncles hand. "Uncle... how about the boy who helped me.Where is he? How is he?" I tried to get out of bed, my uncle stopped me.

 

"Hold your horses. Calm  down and sit down first. You're still recovering." he said as he arranged the linen around me.

 

"He was so bloody. He only wanted to help me." All the feeling of worry and fear at that time came rushing back and i started to cry. " I couldn't do anything... and he got hurt because of me..." I sobbed. My uncle held my hand.

 

"Don't start blaming youself. The boys who did that to you and that kid who saved you, are kicked out of school.They were also questioned by the police. And about that boy who saved you... he's going to be fine." I looked up at him and stared.

 

"Really?" he wiped my tears.

 

"Truly!" he answered.

 

"Can I see him?" i said as I wiped other tears that fell.

 

"Uhm... I'll ask first. The guardians aren't allowing visitors at the moment." he stood up and went to the door. "I'll just inform the doctor you're awake.

 

--------------------------------

 

I was ordered to just stay in my room- no roaming around outside. I'm still under observation because I hit my head reall hard. My uncle left early that afternoon and said he'll be back the next day. I was sitting quietly on my bed looking out the window. My lights are turned off, but I can't seem to fall asleep. My body is still so awake.

 

 

I heard a small knock on my door and I automatically turned my face towards it, wondering who'll it be. I  thought it was the nurse checking in on me - but then I notice the peson who entered are using crutches.

 

"Sandara-shi? are you awake?" he whispered. I don't know why, but my heart felt lighter just hearing his voice

 

"Wooyoung-shi?" I openned my bedside table lamp... as soon as it op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter