Shadow

Dara Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My self-defense lessons are 4 times a week.

 

 

 

That friday after school, i kept feeling paranoid that Taecyon will follow through with what he said.

 

"We'll talk again Sandara-shi... soon." I felt my skin prickle just remembering.

 

 

 

 

 

I almost breathe out a sigh of relief as I entered the familiar building with mirrors on the wall and blue mats on the floor.

 

 

 

 

I bowed as I greeted my teachers and went to the changing rooms to change into my uniform.

 

 

 

 

As I walked out - i was still tying my belt, so i didn't see him. That's why i was surprised when I raised my head and saw siiting with my classmates a new face.

 

 

 

"Wooyoung-ah..." acute girl called to him. He stood up walked over to her. "You left this in the car." she gave him a bag. "Auntie said to go straight home after this... she don't know what got into you for wanting to do this. Anyway goodluck! Call you later..." he just nodded.

 

 

 

She turned around and walked out while he went to the locker area near the changing rooms.

 

 

 

So of course, when he raised his face, he saw me too.

 

 

 

A smile formed on his face while I on the otehr hand looked past him and continued walking.

 

 

------------00----------------

 

 

I was walking home again when I suddenly have this feeling again... that someone is following me.

 

 

 

I quickened my pace a bit but not enough to alert the person behind me that i'm about to run.

 

 

 

 

"Kyah!..." I shri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter