3

Dara Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I finished unpacking. I'm sharing a room with someone- sister Angela mentioned it but i was busy absorbing the sights of the place i couldn't remember. 

 

I did remember her explaining the time schedules- like for eating, bath, sleep time, cleaning and most specially : prayer.

 

 

 

i sat on my bed and look around the room , it was small but just enough for two people. It wasn't that bad after all, I was used to this kind of setting before - more than a year with my uncle made me appreciate simple things in life. The room I got at the beach house - i think that's a once in a lifetime deal... okay maybe not.

 

 

 

Some time in the future, when i make money or have a family , i might have that again.

 

 

 

 

 

Thinking of the beach-house made me remember Donghae oppa... And his letter.

 

 

 

I was about to take it out from my bag when the door suddenly opened and revealed the long haired girl I saw earlier. She quickly walked in without any greeting then slump down on her bed.

 

 

"You..." She began in a serious voice." ...don't touch my stuff or arrange anything on my space, or I'll else you'll wish you never went here !" She glared at me and I flinched. I thought I was in a catholic orphanage - why is she acting like a gangster?

 

 

 

"Yah... What are you doing to the new kid?" The door suddenly opened again and the boy from earlier walked in too and sat beside me. " Hi  i'm  Choi Seunghyun , but everyone calls me Tabi..." He offed his hand "... And you are?" He was grinning at me and i move back from him on the bed.

 

 

 

"Sandara.... Park Sandara...." i heard a squeal and the next thing I knew the long haired girl bounced as she sat beside me and grabbed my shoulders.

 

 

 

"I'm just messing with you earlier... I 'm truly very nice." She said with a giggle." Park Bom is my name. " she took my hand and gave it a squeeze before shaking it."Since we're both Park's - I'm officially adopting you as my sister, and as Sisters, my enemy is your enemy.... So you!" She suddenly looked behind me to Tabi "... Get out of our room because you're an enemy - unless you give me back what's missing , i won't talk to you." 

 

 

Tabi poke his tongue out at Bom then stood up.

 

 

"Thank goodness if that's the case, I'm sick and tired of your naggy voice ..."- he looked at me."  Welcome to your new home for the next couple of years... Don't mind that corn obsessed person beside you - i can be your friend too." And with a wink he left and closed the door.

 

 

 

I felt a poke on my shoulder and was again faced with  Bom.

 

 

 

 

"I was kidding with making you wish  you never went here .... But with touching my stufff, that was serious." She hugged me and whispered "Welcome sister!" She stood up and went out too.

 

 

 

 

What was that?!  Did all of that just happened? 

 

 

 

I shook my head the looked down on my bag- where my letter is safely tuck away.

 

 

 

Maybe later- when everyone is alseep. I looked at my watch - still have two more hours before lunch. I laid back on my bed and release a sigh. 

 

 

I closed my eyes and after a few minutes I was asleep.

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

 

 

I heard something fell...

 

 

 

I woke and at first I wondered where I was - then i suddenly remembered and looked around . Crouching on the floor is Tabi and i know i should  be alarmed since he's in our room, but my voice is calm when I asked him.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?" He looked up looking panic on being caught but he placed a finger to his lips and grinned. I looked at where he's sitting and I see him trying to quickly gather stuff he must have dropped.

 

 

 

Lipstick tubes, a round compact and another pink colored container. He stood up and hastily placed them in a pink bag - it looks new.

 

 

"Is that the make-up Bom is looking for?" I asked as he placed it on her table and arranged the ribbon tied to the pouch.

 

 

 

He looked at me then slowly walk to Bom's bed and sat down, i sat up as well and faced him.

 

 

 

"Can you keep a secret..." He asked.

 

 

 

"As long as no one gets hurt, i do..." I answered.

 

 

 

 

"Well at school... They were making fun on how Bom looks like an old woman with hrer make-up. They say mean things to her and I just can't go on and  punch everyone who makes fun of her. I told her she looks fine without those things but as you saw , she's stubborn. She loves those stuff  but just doesn't know how to pick the right stuff for her..." He explained.

 

 

"...And you do?" I asked with a grin.

 

 

 

"No , of course not. I brought a picture of her and asked the sales lady for help." He answered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

 

 

"That's so sweet..." I murmured and he blushed.

 

 

 

"I t's not like that with us... We... Uh... I've known her the longest here... And we look out for each other even ... Without any formal agreement...." He answered stuttering." ... After all, all we have is each other, all of us here." He stood up and place his hands on his  pocket. 

 

 

 

"So you did take her stuff, did you throw it away?" I asked again.

 

 

 

" No.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter