9: Do you like me?

Ways to Love Her.

 

Graffiti Fonts

  ❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅  


We do this now. Below is a theme for the chapter. Listen to it if you like ~^_^~

You've Fallen For Me

__________________________________________________________________

 

G-Dragon and T.O.P walked slowly into the coffee shop Yoona and Yuri were at already.

Yoona looked to Jiyong almost instantly, as she turned around at him at high speed; hair brushing against her face.

Yoona looked like she just saw a ghost while looking at him.

“….Ji-yong.” Yoona utter softly to herself.

Yuri: “Yoona, what are you going to do now?”

Yoona put her hand on Yuri shoulder while still staring at GD. “Yuri, can you talk to Seung-hyun, please. Get him away from G-Dragon. I need to speak with him in PRIVATE.”

 


Yuri stood up and looked at T.O.P. She looked kind of worried herself. “I’m on it, girl. I’ll stall Seung-hyun as long as I can. GO TO G-DRAGON!”

Yuri jumped up, walked by G-Dragon and called Seung-hyun over. As she tried to separate the two members of BigBang, Yoona stands up and moved towards Jiyong.

Yoona walked forwards to G-Dragon as he unintentionally walks towards her as well.

While walking up to him, Yoona looked at him briefly. However, Jiyong coldly looked the other way, as if he didn’t see her at all.    

 


Yoona was in shock and didn’t understand why he was being so dark-hearted.
 


She stops walking and just stands there in confusion.

“Wha….Why did he ignore me..?” She thought to herself. “How can he….We just..How..?”

As Yoona wondered, G-Dragon then made his way to the waiter. He takes his order and walks by Yoona again. This time, Yoona grabs his hand gently to get his full attention.

“Ji-yong..” Yoona then spoke. But again, Jiyong pulled away. He pulled his hand back and dusted off his clothe as if she was a nobody.

“What?” He uttered arrogantly. “We have nothing to talk about. I’m busy. I’m leaving.”

“I..But..Ji..” Yoona stuttered while reaching out slightly. “I thought maybe we were…”

“You thought wrong.” He said back as he walked back to his seat.

Yoonas hand then dropped in disbelief.

Yoona's thoughts: “Why..? Why are you treating me like this? How could you be so cold and heartless? Am I just your dummy, your one night stand….Just an object, an instrument for your own emotional ends? Is this the type of person you are…Use me for one night and that’s all?”

Just then, Yuri walked behind Yoona and tapped her shoulder. “How did it go?”

……. "Horrible. He wants nothing to do with me."

“Huh?”

“This is the true G-Dragon; this little manipulative ert.” Yoona states quietly as she glares at GD, giving him a disappointed look. “He is done with me now that he has done what he wanted. There is no depth to Jiyong. He is just another little thug-player….”



Yuri frowned for Yoona. “I see. Yoona, this makes me mad. I’m going to go over there and slap him in his face.”

 

“…No, Yuri. It is bad enough I feel bad for letting him explore my body without really remembering what he did to me. He doesn’t even have feelings for me after last night.”



Yuri hugged Yoona kindly. “Yoona, I’m so sorry. I really don’t want to see Jiyong get away with this. He needs to pay or at least be confronted for his wants!”
 


….Yoona then thought. “You’re right. I should confront him. He needs to man up!”

Yoona then stomped off toward GD and T.O.P as they drank coffee.

“I’m sitting here!” Yoona adds forcefully as she appeared next to 2/5 of Big Bang.

As she does, Jiyong got noticeably annoyed. “Ugh… Seung-hyun, we should get going. SNSD is interrupting our goodtime.”  

“My name is Im Yoona, not SNSD.” Yoona said back aggressively. “I want to talk to YOU: G to dat Dragon.”

 

Seung-hyun stood up in confusion as Yoona’s and G-Dragon’s situation got worse. Yuri, to, looked on at what she thought was an intense scene.

 

“I thought SNSD was kind and considerate….Anyway, I have nothing to say to you right now.” Jiyong said as he sipped his coffee while refusing to give Yoona eye contact.

 

“You’re a bad person!” Yoona then shouted. “Why, why are you acting like I did something wrong? Why are you treating me like I’m just a girl you have no feelings for? I just wanna talk about last night…..”

 

As Yoona shouts, people at the coffee shop looked at the two in wonder.

 

-An alarmed G-Dragon then stood up in concern with her blunt honesty-

 

“Yah, you.” He said as he grabbed his bag from off the floor. “You need to be quiet. I’m, I’m, I don’t need to hear this. I’m leaving right now. Don’t follow me.”

Seung-hyun then looked at Yuri as G-Dragon stormed off in annoyance. Yoona quickly followed after him though.



“SNSD’s Yuri, what is going on?” Seung-hyun then said to Yuri Kwon. “Why am I getting the feeling Jiyong did

something to Yoona?”

Yuri rubbed the back of her head -- she was kind of confused herself. “Seung-hyun,” she said “Your feeling is right. Let’s just hope G-Dragon isn’t what we think he is.”

________________________________________________________________________


At the back of the coffee shop.

 

G-Dragon tried to escape but Yoona was in no mood to let him get away.

 

“JI-YONG!” Yoona shouted once again, as she reaches out to him for the last time. “Please…Please tell me you’re not a bad person…” Yoona began to feel tired and fed-up with their whole "scandal."

Jiyong stopped walking and stood there quietly.

 “Yoonah shii..” He muttered quietly but he said it in a very affectionate way. “Why do you follow me and bring this up in public?” He asked kindly as he turned around to look at her disappointed face. He too had a sad look in his eye.

 “Wha….?”

“Yoona, it was you who said no one will see us that night.” Jiyong talked as he walked up to her. “I still don’t want to be seen with you like this…”

“Why?”

“…..Not really sure….But, as G-Dragon and Big Bangs leader, this worries me.” Jiyong states honestly.



“I see…” Yoona replied. “Um, well…I’m happy you decided to stop being so cold towards me..Its not that bad now.”

 

“Yoona, I wasn’t trying to be offensive. I just feel strange talking about it with you.” Jiyong proclaimed. “I’m sorry for that. And while last night was fun, I think we should stop here.”



"Huh? You’re acting like I’m following you so we can do it again. I barely remember last night.” Yoona said quietly as she looked down shyly.
 


“How?” He replied bluntly while rubbing the back of his head. “You telling me you were that drunk?!?! That I basically had with a……Geez, and here I thought we shared something special that night.”



“Well,” Yoona then added frankly. “I was coming on to you so strongly because I was very drunk…If I wasn’t that drunk, I probably wouldn’t have been so persistent.”



“They always say that you're the real you when you're drunk…But hey, do you remember what I did last night?” G-Dragon said as he put one finger in his mouth.

“…..Lets just say, the feelings are surely there. I remember the warmth and the connection we had.”

…………………



Jiyongs face then turned a bright red.

“Ah….Even here it isn’t safe!” He said as he slapped himself slightly. “Oh, and another reason why I didn’t want to speak with you at the coffee shop; I wasn’t too sure you wanted to see me again.”



“I thought maybe we could be friends.” Yoona then said nicely. “For some reason, I felted and stay feel close to you. Instead of being worried about what others say, let’s not let that feeling disappear.”

 

What feeling?

 

“Ummm….You know, t-that feeling!”

 

“A-yo, Yoona,” Jiyong then said randomly. “Do you like me?”

"…………..What?”

“You seduced me and now you’re following me like crazy. Do you like me?” He repeated.

Yoona then looked away as her cheeks turn pink slightly. “I would say no, but after last night….How else can I feel about you?”

……………..

“So, you wanna do it again? This time when your awake?” He said eagerly. He was joking though, trying to lighten the mood.

“Jiyong!” Yoona then smiled in embarrassment as she hit his arm lightly.

_______________________________________

Message: G-Dragon and Yoona finally gather up the strength to talk about their one-night stand.  It seems as though Yoona admitted to having feelings for Jiyong, which really developed as a result of the two sharing a bed that night. Jiyong, too, has  feelings, even if his affection is on a more physical level! After this day, BB and GG will not be so distant -- these two groups will find themselves together more frequently thanks to G-Dragon’s and Yoona’s upcoming love affair.

 

 

Next Chapter. "G-YOON" Big Bang and Girls Generation have a party! G-Dragon and Yoona dating? And upcoming couples: Yulyang, Topfany, and......Taeri or Seori???

Graffiti Fonts

03-05-2013.

Wasn't much of a party though.....