1: Fate.

Ways to Love Her.

Fancy Fonts


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seeing the flashing lights and roars of the audience, something was about to go down.
It was from the front stage of a live performance, but whom or which Kpop group?

Back stage, you could see long skinny legs from the bottom angle. As you began to see the figures of which the long legs be longed to (they were all young women) a group of guys walk on to the back of the stage.

It’s Super Junior!

They walked towards the girls with the skinny legs!

It’s Girls Generation!

Korea is having performance of epic proportions.  Artist and groups are coming together celebrate the New Year.

As the two large groups join up, a spokesman for the live performance began to speak to the audience:

“That was Super Junior! Aren’t they always something?” The spokesmen said. "After this break, BIG BANG will perform! Wow, can‘t wait.”

As the spokesmen talked out loud, Girls generation and Super Junior began to chit-chat about the live.

Kyuhyun began sharing words with Seohyun, Leeteuk talked with Taeyeon, Siwoon and Yuri looked at each other and started chatting.

The members talked casually, as they always seemed to do after a great live was successful.

However, not everyone seemed to be enjoying their talk -- YOONA, who was still next to the back stage just stood there with heavy thoughts.

As she thinks, a hand touches her from behind. Being the calm and gentle person Yoona was, she just turn slowly to see who it was.

“Is there something the matter?” Donghae asked in concern with his hand on Yoona gently.

Yoona gave a warm yet insincere smile to Donghae for his worry.  

“I’m fine, Donghae-opa.” She explained “It’s just….All the groups are here. Over there 2ne1, Miss A, T-ara and TVXQ. But where is….Big Bang?”

As Yoona’s information began to sink into Donghae’s head, someone walks from behind and interrupts their thoughts.
   
“Why are you so worried about Big Bang?” Eunhyuk then asked rudely. He was only joking though.

Yoona looked behind herself but not at Eunhyuk. “I don’t know really......” She said. “It’s just so strange that an artist isn’t here when they must perform in 10 minutes.”

Yoona looked away into nothing, but in her heart, she felt something.


Meanwhile....

 


Big Bang is in a bus at a stop light. It seems as though BB is having HORRIBLE luck.

“When are we suppose to go on stage?” Jiyong turn to seungri to ask.

“Ummmm, in ten minutes….” Seungri replied pessimistically.

“Noooo fair.” Daesung then added.

Everyone in the bus, (including some of Big Bangs staff) just stood there aimlessly. It was a very depressive situation and a very misfortunate sight.

“DAMN IT!” G-Dragon/Jiyong shouted abruptly as he punched the side of the bus in frustration. “This is the live of the NEW YEAR. Big Bang is going to look like a fool!” He finished in anger. 

Note: Big Ego GD, said Big Bang but thought G-Dragon.

“Relax, Jiyong.” T.O.P said calmingly. “Getting angry will not get us to the concert sooner. Let’s just hope the line will end here very soon.”

T.O.Ps' wise words calmed G-Dragon slightly. His fist soften as he looked to Big Bang, which wore sadden facial expressions.

G-Dragon was not an angry artist - well, he was angry right now, but he began to realize what was going to happen, and he tried to understand it.

Jiyong looked down slightly in disappointment. He sighed and set down next to Taeyang. Taeyang patted G-Dragons back encouragingly.   

As Jiyong began to understand that they probably wouldn’t make it to the live, the bus suddenly started to proceed forward.

Jiyong jumped up and looked to T.O.P in excitement.

“I think the bus is riding.” Daesang said boringly/uninterestingly.

“No Sherlock.”   Jiyong said in happiness. “Let’s get the show on the road. We might be able to make it!”

 


Message: G-Dragon is a noble man. He was angry and does have a quick-temper but deep inside, Jiyong is very kind-hearted. He means well and only wants things to go well for him and Big Bang.

 

Next Chapter. "We meet again." Yoona and Jiyong finally see each other.

What will happen?

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT!

Love Jin~

02-05-2013.