11: Looks like Love.

Ways to Love Her.

CHAPTER 11: Soshibangism Ⅱ. Looks like Love.

세대

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Theme for the chapter: Golden Lady


Yoona, who is in shock just looked in front of herself as G-Dragon hugged her warmly.

“I thought we had enough physical already….” She mumbled shyly.

 

“Not like that!” Jiyong then said playfully. “I honestly don’t think I can just be friends with someone like you. It would kill me too be around Yoona, alone, and not want to hug her!”

 

Taeyeon: "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Taeyeon then sits down to listen to the love birds chat more. BUT, as Taeyeon sits to get comfortable, she puts her hand on something – someone?

Taeyeon feels warmth but what is this? She moved her hand up and feels what feels like someone’s chest.

 

“AHHH!” Taeyeon screamed as she jumped up and revealed herself to Giyong and Yoona.

 

“Taeyeon, what are you doing out here?” Yoona then asked in confusion and slightly annoyance as Giyongs arms slowly let go of her shoulder.

 

“WHO IS THAT I JUST TOUCHED?” Taeyeon then shouted as she pointed to the area she was hiding at moments ago.

 

Seungri then stood up slowly.

 

“SEUNGRI!” GD then said as he let go of Yoona completely and walked up to Taeyeon and Seungri. “What were you two doing over there…Were you spying on us?” Jiyong then asked meanly.

“I-I-I can explain…” Seungri and Taeyeon hesitated.  

 

 

Yoona and Jiyong waited for Taeyeon and Seungri to explain.

Yoona: “So..?”

Jiyong: “Well?!”
 

“Yoona, are you dating Big Bang’s G-Dragon?” Taeyeon then asked. Taeyeon’s face then turned all serious and disappointed all of a sudden.

Yoona then looked down in understanding. She remembered the rule of SNSD: If any member of Girls Generation starts dating, that member can’t keep it secret from the others.

 

JUST THEN, the rest of Big Bang and SNSD walked on to the balcony; the place G-Dragon, Yoona, Taeyeon and V.I were at.

“HEY GUYS!” Tiffany then said kindly. “We were wondering when you guys would come and eat with us.”

 

AWKWARD

 

Taeyang then walked in front of Yuri and looked at Jiyong. “Jiyong, what’s with the look?”

 

……………

 

“I want answers, Yoona.” Taeyeon then finished where she started off. “Why are you two so lovey-dovey?” 

 

Sooyong: “Don’t tell me…”

Daesung: “Jiyong are you…”

Jessica: “Yoona, no…”

Taeyang: “Wait a second…You couldn’t say no to Yoona about what?” He remebered.

 

Yoona bit her bottom lip and looked down again.

 

“YAH!” G-Dragon then shouted to everyone as he walked in front of Yoona boldly. “What’s with the third degree? Don’t you girls from SNSD know Yoona is easily worried?” But he refused to admit they were in a relationship.

 

“Oh no, Jiyong.” Tiffany then said as she waved her hands to disagree. “We know! We don’t mean to harass Yoona. We are just really confused right now because you two are….”

 

“FINE!” Jiyong then shouted in frustration. “Im Yoona, the innocent girl is in a relationship with a thug like me, G-Dragon. And….Its…pretty…SERIOUS

 

Seungri and Yuri: “……………..”

 

Young-bae’s eyes then widen. …..How serious?”

 

“If it gets you guys off our back, we are REALLY serious.” GD then replied aggressively. “Serious enough to have even had my needs satisfied in the bedro-” “NO, DON’T!” Yoona then shouted as she covered Giyongs mouth with her hands. “Don’t say it. Don’t.

 

“YOONA!” Jiyong then shouted back at her. “I thought we talked about it!”

“Geeezzzzzzz.” Yoona replied as she dropped her hands in agreement. “Yeah, it’s true. I like Giyong.”

 

ALL: “GASP”

 

“That’s right.” Jiyong then announced proudly. “We are currently dating. I know Big Bang, we make a really cute couple, but please, welcome Im Yoona with open arms! BUT, not too open or I might get jealous.” He joked as he linked his and her arms together.

“Yes.” Yoona then joked back. “Girls, I know were all supposed to be completely honest with each other, but technically, Jiyong and I started dating today.”

 

ALL: “…………”

 

“So, that means you’re not mad at me for spying on you?” Seungri said as he blocked his face from GD.

 

“YAH!” G-Dragon then joked more as he started feeling really happy all of a sudden. “Seungri, I’ll deal with you later. Right now, I have to finish showing my lady around this place.”

 

“AHHHHHHHHH!” SNSD then shouted in happiness.“YOONA HAS A BOYFRIEND!?” Taeyeon then screamed. “I knew it!”

“Shuddd’ up. It’s not that big of a deal! You girls are really embarrassing me.” Yoona replied as Jiyong pulled her away from the others.

 

“NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL?!” Jiyong shouted back to her as she tried not to look directly at him. “You say that now that everyone is around, but I know you’re crazy about me.”

Yoona pretended not to like him all over her as Jiyong started hugging her warmly.

……………..

“HUG ME BACK.” G-Dragon then demanded as he looked directly in her eyes, in front of both Big Bang and SNSD.

Yoona blushed and hugged Giyong unsentimentally. But she then let go of GD and covered her face in embarrassment. “Giyong, can we please get to know each other somewhere else? I feel really strange right now in front of everyone.” ‘(//>~o//)’

 

“Sure.” Jiyong said as he looked at her warmly. “SNSD, please forgive Yoona for being this way. She is in love yet she has a hard time expressing herself. Yuri, Taeyang is single and he still needs a girl. Tiffany, is it me or does T.O.P and you look good together? Other girls, since Seungri just likes girls I’m sure one of you will fall for Seungri, that is if SNSD is interested! Oh and Daesung, I heard SNSD is a big fan of you. Get lucky tonight!”

 

ALL: “…………..”

 

T.O.P looked at Tiffany and rubbed the back of his head shyly. “Jiyong is such a troll.”

 

Jiyong and Yoona then walked off. Yoona waved to the others as the two new loved walked off into the night to bond.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

SEORI & TAERI

 

“So….” Seungri, the comedy relief then uttered randomly. “Kid leader Taeyeon and I did skins service behind that gate before Giyong and Yoona admitted to dating. So technically, they copied us…”

 

Yah, Seungri!” Taeyeon shouted out loud. “That is NOT true and YOU are so inappropriate. Do not listen to him. He is not my type at ALL.”

 

“Well, geez, I don’t like this noona either!” Seungri then bickered.

 

Seohyun then laughed quietly. She thought Seungri was what he was trying to be, comic relief. Seungri, not knowing who was laughing at him at a time like this, grinned and looked towards Seohyun and smiled.

Taeyeon then had sudden feelings – she was just the jealous type and began to feel ensure of Seohyun and Seungri’s flattery eye contact, though she seemed to dislike him.

 

“Hmmmm.” Taeyeon thought. “Seungri, I’m feeling kinda tired. Since “Him” Yoona isn’t here, how about a manly guy like you help me move my things out of the bus…?”

 

“Help YOU?” He said in slight disgust. “Well, okay. I am strong, baby. After you, noona.”

Taeyeon stuck her nose out arrogantly and walked with Big Bang maknea, who followed close behind her.

 

Seohyun then lifted her shoulders in confusion. “What’s that all about?”

“No idea…” Yuri then said quietly. “I’m just happy this Yoona and Giyong thing is working out nicely.”

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

YULYANG.

 

Taeyang then looked at Yuri. “So, you knew Giyong was seeing someone to?”

 

Yuri smiled and walked up to Young-bae. “Yeah, Yoona shares many things with me. She told me about the “affair.” Ha-ha. But I had no idea their relationship would turn into this so quickly. OMO, Giyong better be the right guy for her. She needs the right guy, ya know? Makes me worried.”

“Oh.” Taeyang said considerately. “I’ve knew Giyong for a long time, he is a bit overbearing, but he tries to take good care of us. If Yoona is tolerant enough to look over his need for perfection and overbearing nature, they should get along just fine.”

“What do you mean by overbearing?”

“He is bossy and demands a lot of attention. Haha.” Taeyang proclaimed. “But Giyong really is kind-hearted.”

“Yeah. I hope so.”

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

TOPFANY.

As Taeyang and Yuri talked, T.O.P annotated conversation with Tiffany.

 

“So…..Giyong likes Yoona?” He said as he walked by her side. “Are you just as clueless about what have been going on as me?”

Tiffany:  “You beat. This really catches me off guard. T.O.P, when you date you let your other members know, right? I hope you would because this is REALLLLY shocking to us.”

T.O.P laughed. “Yeah, I would surely let them know in advance. But…Really, what are we going to do now that Yoona and Giyong are dating?

“I guess you’ll just have to see more of each other.” Tiffany replied. “I don’t mind. It should be fun to get to know you, and everyone else!”

T.O.P rubbed the back of his head and smiled once again. “Yeah. You know, of all the members of Big Bang, I’m probably least close to SNSD. Let’s get to know each other.”

“Sounds good!”

۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵۵

PLEASE READ.

ATTENTION! IMPORTANT G-YOON STUFF.

I want your help! It’s important that you guys are enjoying the story. PLEASE, take this G-Dragon and Yoona poll.

Polls right now~

Vote now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER: FUNNY LOVE.