14: Sweetheart

Ways to Love Her.

The physical attraction between Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Girls Generation’s Yoona was very strong.

It was easy for the equally strong and passionate personality’s to be drawn to each other.

❅❅They were each other’s sweetheart.❅❅


Fancy Fonts
 

Jiyong’s POV~

 

“Jiyong got lucky with Yoona last night.” I could hear a familiar voice sing in my ear as I tried to sleep.

….It was annoying.

“Ji-yong hyung, please wake up and tell me what happen between you and Yoona last night. Something tells me you two had a lot of fun. He-he.”

 

It was that annoying Maknae, Seungri trying to wake me up.

“Yah!” I shouted as I set up right and hit him with my pillow. “What the hell is wrong with you? Yoona and I didn’t make love or anything, if that’s what you’re implying, ya .”

“Ouch~ No fair. I was just curious……..”

 

“I haven’t even kissed Yoona before. Why would I just come on to her like that?”

 

“YOU HAVEN’T?” Seungri said back to me vividly. He sounds sincere. “You and Yoona have been dating almost three weeks and not one kiss? Not one?”

Aigoo. To be honest, Seungri’s honest and straightforward curiosity for me and Yoona’s love life was getting under my skin.  

 

“Ugh…Yeah, I know.” I said rubbing the back of my head, hiding my annoyance. “Since we’ve started dating, I haven’t kissed her. Not even once.”

 

“Then you’re so lame! You know how girls are. They love that romantic and kissy-kissy stuff.”

 

I started to think.

 

“But, Ya know, Seungri; I get the feeling Yoona isn’t that kissy-kissy lovey-dovey type. Not a touchy-feely woman. And while she is kind of romantic, after the night she got drunk, Yoona has been evasive towards me. Come to think of it….I DID kiss her THAT night though.”

 

“YOU DID KISS YOONA?!”

 

“Sigh.” Oh Seungri, when will you learn?

“omo…” I muttered quietly to him. “…I really don’t want to talk about it…Its kind of our dirty little secret.

 

“How dirty? Jiyong, please do tell.”

 

“…..Well….” This was the first time I was going to talk about that night to anyone. This guy worries me, but I trust you, Seungri. “Three weeks ago, Yoona and I met up at a bar, unintentionally. There, she was pretty upset about her father and drank too much wine or beer. I-I um, well, she…was acting weird, and flirty…Too open…And we ended up…all over each other.”   

 

 

……….....

 

 

“….Wha……….What do you mean by that….?”

You gullible and dumb Maknae.

 

“F@%$ you, Seungri! You know exactly what I mean! She showed a lot of ual interest in me that night. Me, being a dumb- man, couldn’t say no to her because I was kind of interested myself. SO, you get it now, Seunghyun?! When I say we were all over each other, I literally mean I was all over her and she was all over me. GOT IT?”

..OMO…For real?”  :D

I sighed at him and shook my head.

“Haha, I get it GD. So you did kiss her.” Annoying little Seungri then finished to me. “I’ll stop digging in your affairs. Now, wash up. Yoona called when you were sleep. She’ll be here to see you in a few hours. Hehe”

 

Seungri stood up, smiled at me confusingly and walked out the door. Leaving me, leaving me to recap on that night…

I haven’t really pondered about that night deeply until now. Unlike Yoona, I was barely drunk, and remembered everything she and I said, and did that night. “Ugh. Why did Seungri dig into my business?”

 

Flashback: of the fateful night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“No matter what, everything will be alright after tonight.” Yoona whispered intimately to me.

“Yah, you tempt me so much. I just want to…” I smiled as my mouth move towards her neck.

She then grabs my face with her long feminine hands. “Jiyong, tonight, no one can see us. Tonight, I love you. You really are One of a kind.”

Even at a time like this, she was witty and warm-hearted. I couldn’t believe there was actually a person in the world like her.  “Mmmmmm, I love you, too. I’m happy we met today." Those heavy words escaped my lips as I could no longer hide my passions for her.

At this point, I was officially in a trance as my eyes traveled over her body – looking for an attribute that would arouse my feelings further. Though it was fairly dark in that hotel when the lights were off, I could still see her figure lying on my bed, intimately. Her eyes were closed and she began to breathe heavily.  All the physical pressure and heat from our voices and body brushing together must be too much for her to handle. I moved the hair off her face to kiss her upper neck.

 

“Who knew Im Yoona wanted me more then I wanted her.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to reality.

“Geez, why am I feeling like this all of a sudden? OMO. I almost forgot Yoona was such….”

 


Four Hours Later...

Yoona’s POV.

“You’re telling me Jiyong never kissed you?”

“Mhmm.”

“Why do you think that is?”

Tiffany continued to be nosy and pry into my business with GD.

“I don’t know, Fany.” I replied back as I grabbed my bag from the floor.

 

Tiffany unnie and I were sitting at the side of a bench waiting for the next bus ride.

It was almost date time for me and Jiyong. I was dressed sharply and woke up feeling optimistic that morning. However, the more fany asked questions about my relationship with Jiyong, the more I began to worry.

Silent filled the air as I began to believe Tiffany started to assume that I was becoming upset with her nosiness. I wasn’t upset with her though. She was concerned and I knew her heart.

 

“What? Why so quiet suddenly?” I asked directly.

 

“Oh! Nothing! Ha-ha. I hope I didn’t offend you. I just wanted to know if he was treating you right.”

 

Ha-ha. I’m slow to take offense. But, where okay. It’s not like I really need him to kiss me. I don’t know if I’m ready for that…..ANYWAY, look – the bus is finally here!” I jumped the subject.

 

“Oh-oh, okay then.” Tiffany stutter slightly. “I’ll see you later, Yoong. I really hope the date goes well.”

“ME TOO! Thanks for walking me here. Please be careful on the way home. Annyong!”

“Annyong!”

 

 

As soon as I got on the bus, and could no longer see Tiffany, my smile suddenly disappeared like the wind. Something she said is now bothering me.

“So what if we didn’t kiss. I mean, kissing isn’t going to make us like each other more, right?”

True enough, I had kissed men before. Jang Keun Suk to name one, but, I’ve never kissed someone I liked the way I like Jiyong. I’m now nervous. But why? It’s not like he’s planning to kiss me or anything….Or is he?

 

“Gwaahhh…”

Some old men looked at me as I shouted to myself. I turned around slowly and looked out the window in embarrassment. “Why did you bring up this topic…KISSING?!” I ruffled my eyebrows and made a silent sigh of frustration.


 

Ten minutes Later.

Jiyong waited impatiently. Around him, Seungri and Youngbae, and they could sense their leader’s discomfort. Jiyong was so quiet that there had to be something or someone on his mind. But leader GD did a relatively good job hiding it from the others.

“You feeling okay, bro?” Taeyang asked indirectly, in a very easy-going fashion.

 

“Nae. You guys, be honest with me,” Jiyong said suddenly, revealing his concerns. “Should I wear pink pants or red? Because the ones I got on, not feeling it.”

 

Seungri looked down to Jiyongs lower body, which were covered in baggy white jeans. “You look fine. It’s all good, trust me.”

Jiyong lifted one eyebrow as his eyes jumped to Seungri’s face animatedly. “YOU BABO. You’d say that if I was wearing a dress. Your fashion sense really isn’t any good.”

As Seungri and Jiyong began to playfully bicker, the doorbell rang.

 

“That’s your woman.” Youngbae said as he stood up and off the seat. “Guess I’ll get going so you two can get it on.”

 

“Get what on?” Jiyong replied back to Youngbae sourly.

 

“I don’t know. Whatever it is you two do when you’re alone.”

 

“Taeyang is kind of jealous because he still needs a girl.” Seungri then added, teasing Youngbae.

Taeyang ignored Seungri and looked at Jiyong open the door.

 

Its YOONA!

 

“Annyong-Haseyo.” Yoona said warmly as she bowed to the three, giving off a very fresh and delicate sense.

“Awww~” Taeyang said openly towards Yoona. “Isn’t she beautiful?” Taeyang asked himself, smiling with squinting eyes.

 

Jiyong’s soul instantly glared fiercely at Youngbae with the corner of his eyes.

Intimidated by Taeyangs innate good looks and politeness before Yoona, Jiyong suddenly became unreasonably jealous. 

 

“Yoona is my sweetheart.......” Jiyong said to himself quietly as he pouted slightly.

 

Yoona reached out to shake Taeyangs hand. She shook his hand with a lot of spirit and warmth – too much spirit and warmth; it gave G-Dragon more butterflies of jealousy. 

He turned around and folded his arms to pout more, but slowly dropped his hands as another handsome face appeared.

 

It was T.O.P.

 

Yoona’s face suddenly brightens up even more, as T.O.P entered the door. Jiyong looked at T.O.P and then his eyes went back to Yoona, and he found his fears to be realities. Yoona looked star struck by the tall and handsome lady’s man.

“Yoona, I’m happy you’re here.” T.O.P said as he bowed.

T.O.P: ^_~

GD: o_o;

Yoona: ~^u^~

Taeyang: -_-

Seungri: >_>


 Message: For some odd reason, he started to feel really jealous because of Yoona’s friendliness. With her good looks, good humor and good will, G-Dragon knew she attracted men like honey attracted bees. They haven’t even been dating for three weeks so to Jiyong, trust hasn’t completely set in. He was extremely suspicious and he started to think Big Bang itself, including T.O.P, Taeyang, and Seungri, was a threat to his relationship with his new sweetheart, Im Yoona.

 

Next Chapter: "Jealous G-Dragon"Ji-yong becomes

 jealous and frustrated by the other members of Big Bang being too close to YoonA.

 

Comment your thoughts. ^^

Love Jin aka Trend King~

Oh yeah, thanks everyone for all the comments. It means a lot, and

I’m grateful for them all.


Fancy Fonts