13: Hot Love

Ways to Love Her.

Chapter 13.

✾✾✾G-yoon ✾✾✾

Yoona lets G-Dragon sneak into her bed.

"Can you handle what I’m about to do? I’m here for your entertainment."


Yoona is waiting for Jiyong to come over.


Its 10:52am.

 

G-Dragon and Yoona where to meet up at her place to spin time together, but Yoona was unsure how he wanted to spin their time….

Yoona is eating her nails.

“I’m so nervous right now…. Ji-Yong will be here at 11pm. I wonder how long he plans on staying here. If I tell him to leave early, it might hurt his feelings, or make him think I’m uninterested…I’m so afraid though.”

 

As Yoona worries herself, the doorbell rings. “Ring, ring, ring” “Aigo. He is here. I should have put on the ugliest clothes I could find. Yah, too late now.”

Yoona opens the door and G-Dragon greets her. “Annyong, Yoona-shi. How are you?”

“Horrie – GREAT. H-how are you?” She tried to hide her nervousness.

“I iz Fine.  You sure you’re feeling okay?” 

“Haha, yeah….Um, I just made a bowl of cereal and it’s getting soggy. I’ll go to my meal.” She shouted as she smiled.

 

“Alright, Yoona. Hurry up. I’m going.”

 

“Your growing?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN…?”

 

“Wait –What? No. I said I’m going. How can you leave a guest here at the door? I’m “going” inside.” He said as he walked by her, bumping his shoulder against hers slightly.

“…Oh……ANYWAY, my cereal called me!” Yoona ran off into the kitchen as GD made a confused look. 

 

It hasn’t even been a minute and things are already awkward.


Ten minutes later.

“You left me waiting for ten minutes…Who takes that long to eat cereal?” G-Dragon thought and said.

Jiyong was sitting down on the floor of the hotel. Around him, two couches and a large TV.

“Sorry…..” She replied quietly as she set down in front of him.

 “…Yep………Well, you’re quiet today.”

“Oh….Well, Um, Jiyong!”

“What?”

“How is the album coming along?”

“OH?” He then smiled almost instantly. “It’s coming along nicely! I will release it sooner than I told you the other day. You wanna hear another song from it I’m working on?”

 

“YEP~ it’s always fun to watch G-Dragon perform live.” She added sweetly.

 

“Yah, it was actually a CD because it was featuring another artist but….” He stood up and looked through his bag. “Yah…….NOOOOOOOOOOO….I didn’t take it with me!

Jiyong fell back down and folded his arms to pout.

 

Yoona put her hand on Jiyongs shoulder to stop him from being upset. “It’s okay.  We can look at it tomorrow!”

He looked at her hand briefly, and then his eyes jumped to Yoona’s face...

…….

 

“…Yah, Yoona...” He then muttered seductively.

“AH!” She shouted as she jumped up. “I need another bowl of cereal! Be right back!”

Jiyong: “?????”

Yoona ran back into the kitchen.

But quick-witted Gi couldn’t be tricked or fooled that easily. 

G-Dragon’s POV.

“…What is wrong with her? She has been acting jumpy since I walked into the door. We always spin time together – why now she decides to act awkward…….? Ah, hmm, I get it. It’s late. She thinks I’m here to meet my needs in the bedroom. Tsk, well, that wasn’t my intention at all. How dare she judge G-Dragon? She thinks it’s awkward now….I’ll show you...”  


Five Minutes Later.

After faking like she was eating, Yoona walked back in and set away from Jiyong; she set down on one of the couches.

G-Dragon rolled his eyes slightly and stood up from the floor.

“Yoona, ya know what?”

“H-Huh?”

“I’m bored…”

“Ah, no, it’s my fault. I’m being a bad listener...Let’s talk about your album.”

“NOPE. That’s not why I’m here.”

“It isn’t?......Then, then why are you here?” ._.’

“For your entertainment….”

 

G-Dragon smiled and put his hand on the radio.

He turned it on. (Theme for the chapter.)♫For your entertainment

Jiyong rocked his hips like he was dancing as he walked up to her slowly.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

One sweat dropped from Yoona’s forehead.

“…All of a sudden, I’m getting hungry again…”

“So am I…Come here.”

 

“Then maybe we should go ge-“ “-No, Yoona. Stop eating so much! Besides, you’re making me feel lonely. It hasn’t even been three weeks and you’re already acting this way… ”

 

“No, Ji. It’s not what it seems.” She replied defensively

“That is it!Take me to the bedroom.” He said randomly. “Where is it? I wanna go in not now but right now.”

“THE BEDROOM?!” She shouted unintentionally. “There isn’t anything to see in there. Come on, there is a bowl of cereal with our names on it-” “Yoona-shiiii, STOP. You think I can’t see – you think I don’t know?” He shouted back slightly as he grabbed her hand. “Go ahead, treat me like this…..Go head. Stay here, but I’m going up stairs….”

Jiyong then dropped Yoona’s hand coldly and walked up the stairs, ALONE.

He smiled deviously to himself as Yoona stared at him disappear.

…………….

Yoona started feeling bad.

Yoona’s POV.

“Geeez…I was being mean, wasn’t I? What if he…wasn’t being how I thought? Then, then, I’m the worst Girlfriend in the world. He sacrificed his time to spin time with me, and I’ve been wasting it. I just don’t want to make part two of the night I got really drunk. Ah, I’m so scared, and worried. I feel so girly!” I sighed and slapped myself once in the face. I then exhaled and made a tough face.

 

“Come on, Yoona. Stop being so weak. I am Im Yoona, also known as Strong Yoona and Him Yoona. Why am I scared by Big Bangs GD? NO MORRRRE. Ugh…Jiyong, opa, here I come.”

Yoona buffed up and walked through the halls.


 

“Jiyong…Jiyong?...Where are you, Jiyong? I want to apologize for avoiding you.”  She admitted but Jiyong was no were to be found.

She peaks her head into the bed room to find him, though she was thinking he wasn’t in there, while still calling his name. The light was off and it was dark inside.

 “Ji…Opa, come out. I’m not trying to be mean. I’m just kind of confus-“ 

“You the one, not me!”  He then shouted slightly using a bratty tone.  The voice came from Yoona’s bed room, which was almost pitch black inside. “You think I’m feeling all y, but it’s you, because you thought of it. You hiding from me at your place because you have a dirty little mind….”

……….

“Wha…..I’m what? No, no, no, I’m not…I’m not! Hey, Jiyong that’s no fair. It’s not true.”

 

“Then come in, baby. You have nowhere to sleep and I’m not leaving this place…You have zero options.”

 

“I can’t even see you! GD, I don’t think this is a good idea…Not with a boy, especially you…Noooo~”

“Why?” Giyong asked in a deceitful and mischievous manner “You afraid ya might do something you might regret later?”

Yoona’s eyes widen in wonder “Aren’t you?” she asked curiously. 

“No.” Gi-yong completed confidently. “If I want to do something, I would just do it, and if I don’t wanna do something, I won’t. I’m not stupid - I’m a grown -- not to mention, intelligible man.”

 

“All that can change in a different setting, at the right time, on the perfect moment.” Yoona teased; trying to convince him to stop.

 

“Okay…..Suit yourself.” GD said as he closed his eye and laid back with his hands behind his head “I get it. Stay right there if YOU’RE afraid you’ll screw with me. Or come here if you know yourself enough to know you’re not going to do anything AT ALL.”

 

“Hmmm.” She said, BUT her emotions were unclear.

 

“That’s right.” He replied smiling in his same confident position.


Five minutes later.

It was still very dark that night, and one could see nothing but car lights looking out the window. In the bedroom with G-Dragon and Yoona, the lights were back on though.

“And that’s what Seungri said. He forgot I knew his password. I laughed so hard that day…..” Jiyong then told Yoona. “….Well, this officially .” He whispered and sighed out loud.

 

They were both in Yoona’s bed, on the blanket, one foot away from each other, and staring at the roof.

 

“This doesn’t . Haha, it’s different. Finish your story.” <3

 

GD then laughed “Yo, the story was done already, you silly girl!” He said. “It’s just……boring now...”

 

Yoona got bubbly and loud “It’s not boring!” she shouted as she stood up somewhat “You just think……Because a guy, and, a girl, are in the same bed there should be more active activities…If you know  what I mean.

Ji-yong didn’t reply on the spot as he tried to understand what she was suggesting.

 

……………

“What are you trying to say?” He said trying to act serious.

 

“I said what I meant and meant what I said.” She replied indecisively.

“You want my body! AGAIN!” He exclaimed loudly. “You are so gross, Yoona.” He joked.

 

“Ji-yong.”  Yoona then asked as she jumped the subject.

 

“Hmm?” he replied calmly.

 

“For a skinny guy, you have pretty big arms.” She stated as she touched his shoulders warmly. 

 

His responds: “………………………………..Yah know,  I see why you were in no hurry to see me tonight; it hasn’t even been twenty minutes and you already made numerous advances towards me.”

Yoona:Gasp. SEE! I’m leaving. You’re weird and surprisingly offensive.” She said as she started getting off the bed.

 

 “Nope.” Jiyong then stated as he grabbed her from the back. “You’re not going anywhere, baby!”

G-Dragon pulled Yoona back down.

 She stood there as he squeezed her stomach with his eyes closed, smiling like a dork.

………………………………….

“Fine. But just so you know, Yuri will be here soon. Please don’t let her see us like this..haha.”

 

“Turn around; I want to tell you something.” Ji-yong then asked her. She turns towards him. “You are very kind. You listen to me talk about myself nonstop. You’re so entertaining and good-humored. Tomorrow, please come to my place so I, along with Big Bang can spoil you florescent, like my pants.”

At this time, Yoona is still trying to take in what he just said, since it was so random and straightforward.

 

Yoona: “…….Oh?”

 

Jiyong: “Regardless, I want to say thank you.” He said using a soft and kind voice. “Before you are G-Dragons girlfriend, you are Y-Deer, a good friend.”

Yoona just moved forward and hugged him. 

Jiyong: “Even if my girlfriend tries to avoid me!.....................I appreciate her.”

 

Jiyong then affectionately embraced her back as she closed her eyes.

 

Jiyong: “Mmmmm. Now let me leave, so you can sleep, okay? Let me leave, before I start wanting something else from you…..”

…………!!!!!                                    She then opened her eyes in suprise.


Message: She may be strong Yoona, the lead dancer and icon of Girls Generation, but around him; with his dynamic personality and bold nature, she was kind of weak. He swayed crowds, demanded attention and got it. This was G-Dragon, the perfectionist. He knew how to get what he wanted and making love that night with her was not part of his plans. But, Jiyong wasn’t all power. He truly enjoyed Yoona’s blend of innocent beauty and women masculinity!  He had a soft heart and enjoyed feeling supported by her. More to the point, G-Dragon and Yoona can really entertain each other! Even though neither wanted to admit it, both found their relationship pretty hot that night.

 

Next Chapter:  "Sweetheart.”

Jiyong and Yoong really seem to like each other. <3

Thanks for reading :)