7: Makelove.

Ways to Love Her.

                    Fancy Fonts


 

Hearing his boss, Yang Hyun-suk, G-Dragon panics.

He looks back in forth from the door to sleeping Yoona in complete worry.

 

Afraid of what his boss might think or say, GD grabs Yoona by her arms and slides her over the floor quickly, but not gracefully.

 

After hitting her head and legs into walls, he gets her where he wants her to be, next to the bed.

He then bends over and pushed her roughly under his bed. Thinking he was in the clear, Ji-yong then notices her arms pouring from under the bed. He drops his blanket and pillow over her hands and leaps over to his door loudly.

 

Yang Hyun-suk.” He said trying to act cool. “What are you doing here this late? How’d yah know I’d be here…..?”

 

“I thought I heard a woman’s voice and I rushed over from the halls. Hmmm. I really came here looking for the company’s charts from 2010. Have you seen them? I have to look in your cabinets before I leave though.” –Nosy bastard-

 

His boss started looking around as Jiyong stood quietly in front of his bed in an attempt to cover Yoona completely.

 

“I guess it might not be here. What a waste of travel.” Boss noted looking around. As Hyun-suk talked, Yoona shouts from under the bed in a high pitch voice- “OMO, I’m so drunk!” She said suddenly.

 

A scared Jiyong looked to his boss in worry as he looked back at him. “What was that?” Hyun-suk asked.

 

Jiyong yawned and started making noise with his body to hide Yoona. “It was meeeeeee~” G-Dragon replied using a females voice. “I’m so drunk. Damn, I’m sleepy - aren’t you?

 

“…Yeah….You are acting strange Kwon.” Yang Hyun-suk said suspiciously as he circled Ji-youg.

 

“I’m really just sleepy, boss. I’m pretty sure the charts aren’t with me. You work so hard. You should rest.” Jiyong said back as he put his hand on his boss’s back.

 

“Yeah, okay.” An unconvinced Yang Hyunsuk replied as he walked to the door. “I guess I’ll finish looking tomorrow. Help me look tomorrow and don’t drink so much next time. Okay? Night, Jiyong.”

 

Jiyong exhaled as his boss walked out. He closed the door and looked to the roof of his hotel.

 

“That was TOO close…”

 

“W-who was that-that guy?” Yoona mumbled as she tried to come from under the bed. “It is really dark…WAE. Where am I?”

 

G-Dragon walked to his closet and replied “I know you’re probably too drunk to understand what I’m saying, but I don’t want my boss to see you here.”

 

“I’m not that drunk, silly boy.” She said back completely wasted. “I understand that…So, can I come from the dark?”

 

“Yes.” Jiyong replied as he looked in his hidden folders smiling. “Go ahead. I’m just happy he didn’t catch you here. He would be so angry and confused with me.”

 

Yoona stood up and rubbed the back of her head in oblivion. “Jiyong-opa, this place looks like a little girls room. Is this room yours? Are you a girl? I want more wine.” She talked to him rudely.

 

Poor Yoona. She is so drunk.

However, he wasn’t really listening as he continued hiding folders from his boss.

 

As he does, his boss comes back and shouts from another room. “Kwon, are you still here? I think I know were the charts are.” 

 

A surprised Ji-yong, who is beyond scared jumped up in fear. He stood quietly, loading and not knowing what to do. He then scrambles over to Yoona and turns the light off. After turning the light off, he grabs her by her stomach and runs her into his closet quickly.


________________________________________________________________________________________

A drunk, red faced Yoona pouts as G-Dragon put one finger over her lip.

 

“Please. I’m begging you. Don’t say a word until my boss leaves. I’m not the type of guy you might think I am right now. PLEASE UNDERSTAND.” A frantic G-Dragon explain to Yoona.

 

Yoona stood quietly as Jiyong embraced her unromantically in an attempt to keep her still and quiet. She then laugh quietly and understood. “Okay. I understand.” She said. “How long are we going to stand like THIS?” She asked looking at Ji-yongs arms, which were around her stomach tensely.

 

Shhhhhh. Just be quiet.” He whispered back. “Wait until boss-man leaves.”

 

“What if he takes his time?” She asked back.

 

“Then will have to stay like this all night……..” He replied not paying attention to what he said.

 

………………….

 

A few short seconds later, G-Dragon then realized he was holding her to close and let go. He couldn’t, however, back away from her as they were hiding behind large frames in his closet.

 

“Whoops….” He said in slight embarrassment. “Um, let-let me just text him.”

 

GD then text Yang Hyun-suk: “~I’m on my way to meet back up with the others (BIGBANG) and I’m no longer at that hotel. What time should I see you to find the 2010 charts files?~”

 

After a minute of being quiet, Giyong gets a text back: “~Oh…Gone already? Be at my office at 11:00 am when I’m off work~”

 

G-Dragon smiled and put his cell phone back in his pocket.

 

 “Just a little longer and he’ll be gone.”

 

Yoona giggled slightly as Giyong still stood directly in front of her.

 

“Why are you laughing?” He then asked wondering.

 

“Nothing.” She replied confusingly ._.

 

They just stood there, front to front, with little - if any space between them.

 

“Are you still really drunk?” He then asked her politely.

 

“Yeah, yeah. I think so.” She finished looking to their feet, which kept brushing together. “I know it’s not really a good spot for you right now, but I hope you’re feeling better about what is going on between you, your partner, and other matters. I will side with you.”

 

A surprised Jiyong, was slightly speechless by her kindness and change in attitude. He stood quietly as she talks softly.

 

“Thank you, Yoona. And I am feeling a lot better.” 

 

…………..

 

Suddenly.

 

“Um, Jiyong, it is really hot in here.” She then states as they shuffle and bump into each other slightly.

 

“I know.” He said back while trying not to look at her directly. “Do you want to change our position?”

 

“Nah. It doesn’t matter to me.” She adds. “I actually like the way I’m feeling right now.”

 

A confused Jiyong, not knowing if she was being either “strange” or “romantic” then accidentally looked at her radiant shoulders.

 

G-Dragon then spontaneously moved forward and pecked her on the cheek with his lips.

His heart rate suddenly started increasing as her directness and beauty stirred him. “It’s not safe for me here…” He then notes as he tried to back up and away from Yoona.

 

“Its okay, Jiyong-opa. You made me feel better -- better than anyone has all week. Even if I’m to blame for my father, at least I’m happy here with you. I want you to stay here.” She then said back in pure romance.

 

“I…” He stuttered back as he laid the side of his head on hers romantically. “I can’t. What will the others think if things get out of hand?”

 

“You worried about what others think when were the only people in here.” She replied back as she touched one of his hands. “I want you to touch and hold me, even if for this night only.”

 

Jiyong, who was hesitant and weary from the start, is only a man, and gives in to special situation.

 

He slowly drops his head down on her shoulder. He puts his arms around Yoona warmly, as she dropped her hands in a trance.

As he touched and traveled over her body; her back and shoulders, he then stops suddenly.

 

……………………

 

He then picks her up slowly, opens the closets door, and walks to his hotels bed. After gracefully placing her on the bed, he advanced forward.

 

He stands above her, but starts thinking about what he was about to do. As he does, Yoona grabbed his hands strongly. “No matter what, everything will be alright after tonight.” She whispered intimately to him.

 

“Yah, you tempt me so much. I just want to…” He smiled as his mouth move towards her neck.

 

She then grabs his boyish face with her long feminine hands. “Jiyong, tonight, no one can see us. Tonight, I love you. You really are One of a kind.”

 

A shocked and excited G-Dragon then hugs her passionately. “Mmmmmm, I love you, too. I’m happy we met today."

 

_______________________________________

Message: That night, Jiyong and Yoona release all their pain and passions on to each other. Their souls became one and so did their bodies. And they merged warmer and greater than ever before, and more than they ever thought possible.However, this was only the beginning of the attraction they will feel for each other.

 

 

Next Chapter. "She Gave him her body."The aftermath of making love for one night. Does this mean Yoona and Jiyong will start a relationship?


What now?

Love Gyoon
02-23-2013.

By: Trend King.