12: Funny Love.

Ways to Love Her.

Chapter 12.

✰✰✰Coming soon: You guys get what you want! ✰✰✰

Yoona let’s G-Dragon do whatever he wants + G-Dragon tries to sneak in Yoona’s bed = Yoona lets G-Dragon sneak into her bed.


Back to the story.

G-Dragon and Yoona have been dating for about two weeks. To make a long story short, the love birds decide not to make it public so fans wouldn’t go crazy. Because both ideals are so busy, they really cherish the time they spin together. Right now, G-Yoon is at the recording studio.

Theme: ♫Sunset Glow♪


At the recording studio.

G-Dragon just sang one of his newest songs, “MichiGO” to Girls Generations Yoona.

Amazed by his talent and skill, she can’t compliment her boyfriend honestly.  

“So, what do you think?” Jiyong asked. “1 to 10, how was it?”

“………10.” Yoona replied lost in her thoughts. “Haha, I think a 10….When are you going to release MichiGO?”

“Ffghjkghb...Ah, in April or May. Here is a sneak peek!” He said as he showed her a picture of himself and a…..Toy?  

 

.

“What the heck?!”

 

“WHAT?”

 

“…What is going on in this picture?” Yoona then laughed at GD.

 

YOONA! This is my style! You want me to redo the whole wardrobe? I can’t do that!” He thought she was really teasing him. “Do you, do you really understand this songs meaning and concept?”

 

“Mhm.” She nodded to agree. “Like, duh, why wouldn’t I? You may be a trendy man but I get it!”

“LIES! You wouldn’t understand, now would you?” Jiyong joked but he sounded serious to her.

“Huh? Once again, why wouldn’t I, opa?” She repeated in frustrated and confusion.

“You’re just another, dumb pretty face. You can’t understand the power of rapping. I’ll just have to learn to understand how SNSD works.”

 

“Once again, I am not SNSD.” Yoona grinned, while still confused. “AND I DO GET RAP. Im Yoona, also known as rapper yoong. Yes, we go from more to zero. Number, everyone should know –check this out!-” “-Aigo. Who made that up?” He joked rudely. “Yoona, you don’t even have a real rappers name…”

 

“…….Jiyong!..Well, yeah. I don’t. I guess, well.”

Jiyong: “Stop worrying! I got chu girl! I have a rap name for G-Dragon’s girlfriend.”

Yoona: “What?”

 

“Y-Deer, my dear.” GD replied romantically. “Your rap name is Y-Deer. You understand? This fits you.”

..

….

………

 

Yoona then smiled awkwardly and slapped Jiyongs shoulder.  “Wae, is it funny to mess with me today?”

Jiyong then stood up and looked deeply into Yoona’s eyes. “Yoona, you would make a really pretty rapper…It’s too bad. It’s too bad you can’t be on G-Dragon’s newest MV. It would be so fun. You, me, the bright lightS, the colors, the sounds.”

“Hahaha, you’re so random, Jiyong.” Yoona smiled shyly while candling her cellphone. “But I couldn’t be of any help to you…Your so much more than me on stage. I’d just…It wouldn’t work.”

“Why do you see fault in yourself?” Jiyong then asked as he walked up closer to her and put his hands on her shoulder.  “Your Y-Deer, you can do anything.”

 

G-Dragon then moved his head forward, slowly, to kiss Yoona on the forehead.

 

BUT, she gets startled and drops her phone suddenly. “OH? My phone!”  She bends down to grab it, and G-Dragon had a kiss fail.

“Oh…..Seungri is here already.” He looked the other way, concealing his slight embarrassment from her.

“Heads up kidz.” Seungri then said as he opened the studios door quickly. “Tablo, along with KARA are coming right now to record. Now, I waited and watched outside long enough. Time for G-yoon to make an exit!”

“Oh, yeah. Can’t thank you enough, Seungri.”

Jiyong cover Yoona with his arms and ran out the door. Giyong was really clueless, he slammed the door on the maknae’s face. Ouch~


The Next day.

 

 

Yoona wakes up. She wakes up and grabs her phone. She has been messaged.

Messages:

 “Yoona, I haven’t seen you since we ran away from the recording studio…I miss my Y-Deer…”

Yoona moved the hair off her face and smiled with puffy eyes. She messaged him back.

“I miss you, too. I’ll meet back up with you so we can chat and work on MichiGo at the studio.”

“Annio…Opa’s working all day today. We still need to be togetherrrrrrrrrrrr.”

“Gure. Tomorrow, when?”

“Nope. I wanna see you today. I’ll be out the office later today. Can I come visit you?”

“Hmm. I guess. Yuri is leaving at 5pm. Maybe we can have a quick dinner together. At 5.”

“Eat well! I won't make it at that time.”

“I know where both so busy…Just, come today, when you’re free. I don’t wanna stress you up and down.”

“Cool. Then I’ll be there at 11.”

“AM?”

……

“PM.

ANYWAY, shower up, Y-Deer. I’ll see YOU later.”

END OF MESSAGES.

………………….

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoona’s POV.

I then jumped up and screamed like a little girl.

“AH! Wait….Why would he come to my house at THAT time?” I was soo tired, I wasn’t thinking straight. She told him it was okay. I told him, just, come today! Stupid…Now it’s going to be all awkward.

I set down and thought.

 

But as I thought more, the more I began to jump the shark. “…Do all boys go visit girls at such hours….GD…Was that the only time you had? Damn, if I’d known the time I surely say no.....................” '''O_O''''


Message: Yoona, Yoona, Yoona. She claims to not want something and yet, she keeps doing the things….She has a hard time saying no to her new boyfriend. They shared chemistry in the studio and the night they got drunk. BUT, maybe Yoona was being to open to Jiyong this time, and it led him to want something else…Or maybe she is exaggerating things. Maybe Jiyong just wants to just spin time with his girlfriend, and that’s all. Let’s just hope Yoona is ready for whatever the genius and leader of Big Bang is hiding. What seemed like Funny Love to her just turned into Hot Love, and she isn't ready for it.

 

 

NEXT CHAPTER: "Hot Love."Yoona lets G-Dragon sneak into her bed? How did it come to that?

Thank you for reading.