8: She Gave Him Her Body.

Ways to Love Her.

 

Chapter 8: She gave him her body.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That morning…

 

Yoona slept comfortably at a hotel in the bed of Big Bangs leader G-Dragon. Yes, Yoona and Jiyong did indeed sleep together. And they felt a lot better knowing they were able to get that close and intimate with someone as misunderstood as each other. Indeed, that night was a very emotional one. One filled with soft kisses; caresses of the body, and of course, passionate lovemaking.

 

As the light from the window shined in and on to Yoonas face, she opens an eye and looks around. She didn’t see Jiyong on the bed with her though. He must have already left.

 

“-Yawn- Wow. I really slept hard last night.” She said while yawning.  She then tried to get out of the bed – but stops after remembering she wasn’t wearing anything.

“Ekkkk.” She muttered quietly as she reached for her clothes. “This is so not like me. I ran off and I bet the girls are so worried.”

Yoona looked around some more and then went out Giyongs hotel.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

░░    ░░     ░░    ░░    ░░    ░░ 
Later...

Yoona meets back up with the girls. Yoona walks into the room quietly.

 

“Yoona! Where have you been? We were looking for you.” Tiffany shouted at her, as Seuhyun and Yuri walked up to Yoona smiling.

 

“Not too sure to be honest.” Yoona replied rubbing the back of her head. “Went to get a drink and the rest was history.”

 

Girls: “HUH?”

 

“Last night was a blur…..” Yoona finished as she walks over to them. “Sorry about that…”

 

Yuri then stood up. “Don’t apologize. We know you haven’t been feeling so well lately.”

Yoona: “You do?”  

Tiffany: “Yeah! We didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. We just wanted you to be around us. He-he”

“Thanks girls but..I haven’t-“ Yoona then tried to explain but Seohyun the television.

 

Yoona forgot what she was going to say because of the loud noise, which was coming from the television.

 

~Get your crayon, Get your crayon, Get your – why so serious?~”  It was G-Dragons Crayon MV on the TV.

 

Seohyun: “Their just playing this song everywhere. Let me turn the channel.”

 

BUT…..

Yoona looked at the television in disbelief. She now heard his voice, seen his face, his smile. She began to remember Jiyong and last night …

She remembered what happened in great detail....

 

“Oh.

My.

God.”

 

Tiffany then looked at Yoona, and Yoonas face turned blue. Yoona just stared at G-Dragons MV emotionlessly.

“What is it, Yoona?” Fany asked. “Why are you staring at the TV?”

 

Some of Yoonas memorys of last night.

 

Yoona fell to her knees.

………………

 

“What did we do last night?” Yoona mumbled quietly. “What was I thinking….”

“YOONA, RELAX.” Tiffany then said as she put one hand on her shoulder. “You sound like you just killed someone.”

Yoona: “……………….”

Seohyun: “Yoona. We know what happen…So just relax.”

 

Yoonas blue face then turned a bright red. “You do? How? Did HE tell everyone what we did? How could he!”

 

“What?” Yuri then states in confusion. “Yoona, just calm down. We know why you were acting strange.”

Yoona then looked to Yuri while making a scared face. “You do? I mean, it’s not…I didn’t mean it. I wasn’t feeling good. I-I he was… I WAS REALLY DRUNK. I DIDN’T MEAN IT…WELL, IT WAS MY FAULT! PLEASE. AHHH!”

 

Tiffany: “Yoona, we found out what happen…with your dad. That’s why you’ve been acting depressive.”

 

Yoona: “……That is the ONLY thing you found out about..?”

 

Yuri: “Yeah, that is why we were looking for you. We heard the news from our PD yesterday. He said your dad was sick but he has woken up. We also heard your dad is doing fine now.”

 

Yoona: “HE IS?” :D

 

Seohyun: “Yeah….How come you don’t know this? You must have been really busy last night.”

………..

 

Yoona turned around and grabbed her bag off the floor. “Ummmmm….I’m going to go visit my dad. I’ll be back later. Yuri, I need to talk to you later…Its important. Bye unnies!<3"

 

So the truth comes out. Yoona was actually that drunk --  too drunk to even remember what happened without seeing Jiyongs face and hearing his voice on television. Nevertheless, it was still her who seduced G-Dragon.

__________________________________________________________________________________

With G-Dragon.

G-Dragon creeps back into the hotel he was at originally.

BUT.

“Yah, Jiyong.” Shouted Taeyang, who was behind GD. G-Dragon turned around slowly with his eyes squinting and back arched.

 “…………YES, Young-bae?”

“Where did you run off to?” Taeyang expressed. “We got kind of worried.”

 

“Ah, I apologize.” Jiyong replied. “I have been out of the game recently. I have been pretty irritable and I even yelled at Seungri…Let’s not forget about almost being late for our last performance. I needed some time alone.”

 

“I understand that. I too, like my privacy sometimes.” Taeyang then replied back quickly. BUT, what I don’t understand is why you didn’t tell me about what you have been doing lately….”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ji-yong: “………..What do you mean?”

Tae-yang: “I know ALL your dirty little secrets. I know what you do with your free time.”

 

Ji-yong:  “HOW!? I-I…It wasn’t my..You have to believe me. She was all over me. I couldn’t help it. We were just…HOW COULD ANYONE SAY NO TO YOONA?!”’

 

“What are you talking about? REALLY?” Taeyang replied back in pure confusion. “I was talking about Chin ho and your booked lives in Korea and Japan. I know you talk to him in your free time. But, I didn’t know that until yesterday, when Chin ho called me.”

 

G-Dragons tense shoulders then dropped in relief. “Oh…That..Man, I didn’t talk to you about it because I didn’t want to spoil your activities.”

 

Taeyang then smiled warmly. “Chin ho called and wanted me. Knowing that YOU asked first, I declined his offer.”

“You did? Taeyang, why did you do that?”

 

“Because you asked first. There will be other places for me. Just be happy that there will be no hassle.”

Haha, I admit. I was pretty worried about that lately. I sure do appreciate your compassion for my album.” G-Dragon added as he put a hand on Taeyangs shoulder.

 

Taeyang then looked up at G-Dragon with a mischievous smile. But…Something you said grabbed my attention. You couldn’t say no to YOONA about what?”

 

G-Dragon fell to the floor. “Ah….”

 

“Ji-yong, what did you do?”

 

Jiyong  then jumped up randomly. “I’ll talk about it later. I have to do something. Annyong!”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WITH YOONA AND YURI.

After greeting her father, Yoona needed to meet Yuri.

Yoona was sitting down at a coffee shop waiting. She looked nervous. Just then, Yuri walks up to Yoona and sits down directly in front of her. 

 

“Thank you for coming here to talk with me.” Yoona said as she looked at Yuri nervously.

“Of course. Anything. So, what do you wanna talk about?” Yuri asked.

 

“YURI, I DID SOMETHING VERY BAD!”

 

“Yoona, calm down, sweetie. Fany was right, you really are acting like you killed someone.” Yuri replied back calmly.

“Killing him actually doesn’t sound like a bad idea right now....” Yoona said back as she dropped her head on the table. “It’s about a boy…”

 

Yuri: “Okay, but who?”

Yoona: “A….aa…”

Yuri: “Come on. Say it. Taecyeon? Jang Keun Suk? Lee S-” But Yoona cuts her off.“G-DRAGON!!!.Its G-Dragon.”

Yuri: “………Hmm…….Okay. It is G-Dragon.”

Yoona: “Yuri, I ran into him yesterday. I-I-I don’t know how to explain this but..We did things.”

 

Yuri: “You hugged him?”

 

Yoona: “No.”

 

Yuri: “You like him?”

 

Yoona: “No.”

 

Yuri: “He assaulted you?”

 

Yoona: “No.”

 

Yuri: “You asked him out on a date?”

 

Yoona: “Nooooo~”

Yuri then stood up as she got impatient. “Darn you, Yoona. Then what did you two do that was SO bad? Really, its just Im Yoona. How bad can it be.”

 

“I GAVE HIM MY BODY!!!!” Yoona then shouted loudly as she too stood up.

…………….

 

“W-wha..?...” Yuri muttered back quietly. “You two…Did it..Got it on..Had a go at it?”

Yoona then fell back down in disappointment. “Ahhhhhhhh….Yeah! And the worst thing about it, it was my idea.”

“YOU were coming on to him. YOU seduce Jiyong and not the other way around?”

 

“YES, YES AND YES! I don’t know what came over me…” Yoona then said as her voice got quieter. “I wasn’t feeling good, and Jiyong was so warm-hearted…He tried to take care of me, and he too was suffering. I was also really drunk..My inner feelings came out. I think…I think I subconsciously wanted to get as close to G-Dragon as possible.”

As Yoona tried to explain to Yuri, some other celebrities walked into the coffee shop.

It was G-Dragon and T.O.P. OMG! What are they doing here?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Message: Yoona probably wouldn’t have slept with Ji-yong if she wasn’t drunk. But, without knowing it, she had advanced towards him strongly. Jiyong was overwhelmed by Yoona, and so he gave in; not only giving her what she wanted, but also giving himself what he wanted. Despite that passionate night, Jiyong will soon feel surprised about why she gave him her body.

 

 

Next Chapter. "Do you like me?" Jiyong and Yoona talk about their One Night Stand.Things get heated?

 

THANK YOU FOR READING. ~^_^~

By Jin~