17: Doctor Ji

Ways to Love Her.

 

“Ji, you really don’t have to. I could just try to go to bed. ” Yoona said carelessly.

 

“What if your temp goes up more and you have a fever?”

“Come on. You know that’s not likely.”

 

“YOU DON’T KNOW THAT.” Jiyong replied straightforwardly.

……. “Well, maybe I don’t but it would be easier for you if you just went home. Hehe, who knows what could happen if you stayed here with me…”

 

G-Dragon then snapped slightly. “Easier for who?!”

 

“Um, easier for everyone. I mean, let’s not take the chance of you also getting sick or G-Yoon being exposed. ”

 

“No. It wouldn’t be easier for me. How can I be sitting on my blissfully after getting Girls’ Generation’s Yoona sick?”

 

“Huh…? Jiyong, it’s not a big deal.” Yoona then worried.

“A-always thinking we’re going to screw up.”  He said meanly.

“…Hmm..?” She asked cluelessly.
 

Jiyong then grabbed Yoona by her hand and looked away coldly. “Please, just stop talking and come with me.”

 

“W-what? Where are we going?!”

 

“…The bed room…”

 

“W-why? What are you going to do?” Yoona said back in shock as she looked at her boyfriend in worry.

 

You’re not going to do anything. I’m putting you to bed. What did you think?”

 

“O-OH. ‘Exhale’ I thought maybe you were taking me to….” Yoona then cut herself off.

 

“You’re being selfish.” Jiyong said quietly.  “It’s not fair that you’re the only one that gets to worry…” 



 

 “GET IN.” Jiyong then states meanly as he points to Yoona’s bed.

“Um, okay.” Yoona replied compliantly.

 

Yoona then looked to the clock. 8:48pm~

 

“Dad, do I have to?” She then joked, trying to ease the tense situation. “It’s so early. I never go to sleep at this time. PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZEE, DAD!”

“……..Yoona, the body heals most when it is sleeping. Don’t you know this?” Jiyong replied as he looked at Yoona in the eyes.

 

“BUT I DON’T WANT TO!” She smiled, closed her eyes and shouted at him.

 

“You ever notice when your mouth start moving your brain stops working?” Jiyong replied rudely. “No more nonsense from you. Get in the bed. NOW.”

Yoona hopped in the bed and just lay there quietly.

Jiyong then bend over her.

He got closer and closer as Yoona just stood there speechlessly. He reaches over her and grabs the blanket to cover her completely.

Yoona couldn’t help but feel a little hot by Jiyong brushing against her.

She just continued looking up quietly as her face pinked from Jiyong’s body. He then put another pillow under her head and looked at her in the eyes warmly.

……….

………

……..

‘Grrrrrr’ Yoona’s stomach then growled and grumbled.  

 

Jiyong looked at her stomach in shock and then looked to her face in confusion. He then grinned slightly and stood up.


Ten minutes later.

 

“Here you go, my pretty~” Jiyong said kindly as he placed a platter of food towards Yoona.

Yoona looked at the food dumbfounded, while dribbling slightly. “It looks delicious…Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome! This is my first time preparing this type of meal. Hope you enjoy it. I used a secret ingredient. ”

 

“What is the secret ingredient?” Yoona said as she grabbed the plate and took one large bite.

 

“My secret ingredient is love G-Dragon replied shyly as his shoulders lifted up.

“Well, I didn’t know you could cook.” Yoona smiled back as she ate the food.

“I can’t.”

But

 

As soon as Jiyong uttered those words, Yoona dropped her chopsticks and put her hand on her stomach.

“What is it, Yoong?” Jiyong said in worry as he stood up and looked at her.

 

“J-ji…Ugha-govegidenu.” Yoona mumbled.

 

“What does that mean?”

Yoona then through the blanket off of her, pushed Jiyong back, and ran to the bathroom.

 

 

……. “Yoona…” Jiyong then muttered quietly in embarrassment. “I told you I couldn’t cook…”


Five minutes later~

 

Jiyong then helped Yoona walk to the bed.

“Again, I’m really sorry.” Jiyong states remorsefully.

“Ha-ha. It wasn’t your fault.” Yoona replied warmly as she staggered with him.

 

“I poisoned you.”

 

“No you didn’t.” She states honestly. “It’s this darn cold that made me throw up my guts. It wasn’t your cooking, I promise.”

✴✴   ✴✴  ✴✴  ✴✴ 

“Do you guys have any medicine here?” Jiyong then asked as she places her on the bottom of the bed.

“Nope. It’s not like we live at the hotel.” Yoona replied bluntly.

“Damn.” Jiyong replied slightly frustrated. “I need to cell someone reliable.”

 

 

YOONA POV~

I watched Jiyong walk into the kitchen. Poor guy. It is me with the cold but it is he who is suffering most.

Anyway~

Who is he talking to? After listening for a few seconds, I knew it was the maknae Seungri he was talking to. But about what? ME?

Jiyong: “I know its late but it’s important.  Don’t give me backtalk or word-for-word – just do it, okay? I know, yeah, yeah. Thanks.”

He walked back in the room with no smile on his small, round face.

“You feeling okay?” I asked  as he set down at the bottom of my bed and sighed.

“….Yeah…” He sounded so insincere. “Yoona, what if you die?”

 

“JIYONG!” I shouted.

 

He then shook his head -- looked like he was trying to snap back to reality. “Sorry. I really want you to get better…”

“And I will, Ji.” I replied calmly as I put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. “Be patient.”

 

“Yeah, yeah, okay.” I convinced him, which wasn’t hard. “How are you?”

 

“I’m good.” I smiled back to him for his concern.

 

“…You don’t look good…”

 

“Hey…”

 

‘DING DONG’ the hotel door rang. It must be Seungri.

Jiyong opened the door to see, yep, the maknae.

 

“Here. I got everything you asked for. EVERYTHING.”  Seungri said as soon as the door opened. He was surely using a sharp tongue on his superior.

Seungri then stopped talking and looked at me from on my bed. His eyes then went to the clock as he waved slowly, plotting in his mind.

 

9:27pm-

 

“It sure is late…” He said unclearly. A smiled then appeared on his face. What are you thinking Seungri?

Jiyong touched his eyelid as if he was getting sleepy. “Yeah, so?”

“Where are you two going to be sleeping at tonight?” Nosy Seungri asked.

 

“Outside, on the side of the road -- ya know, that cozy part of the street…” Jiyong replied back to him being sarcastic. “No, seriously, I’m staying here with Yoona. I’ll probably move the couch in here so I can watch Yoona sleep.”

 

Yoona: “That’s not creepy at all.”

 

“I love you, too…”

 

Seungri then through G-Dragon the bag of medicine and walked in the hotel boldly. “What is up with all the sarcasm?” He put up his hands in confusion. “It hasn’t even been two minutes and I can already feel the intensity in you two. Jiyong, Yoona, are you guys having your first fight?” He asked me and Jiyong innocently.  

I got up and walked towards GD and Seungri.

…….

“No…” Jiyong replied, but he sound reluctant to say that. “Looking at Yoona sick is….” He was being so indirect. “Nothing…Anyway, Seungri, you should get going then.”

 

“Oh, okay. Can I go to the restroom real quick?”

 

“Yeah, sure, go head.”

 

Awkward silence

 

 “Umm, Yoona..” Jiyong then asked me. “I’m sorry I was being rude to you today. Its just, I KNOW I got you sick and you can say its not my fault all you want but that still won’t change how I feel.”

I looked down in understanding.

Its weird; the more I spin time with G-Dragon the more I begin to understand him. He’s strong and tough, and has a lot of pride. So, he doesn’t really want to express himself freely to me. I’m making him worry, but he doesn’t wanna show it. Instead of telling me this to my face, he gets mad instead. Oh, Ji-yong; what am I going to do with you?

 

“It is totally okay.'sniz'I replied calmly. “And though I’ma stubbornly stick with the thought of it not being your fault because I’m sick, I’m also sorry. I should listen to you more.”

 

“GOOD! Now that were at an agreement, it’s time to take your medicine.”  Jiyong then said dumbly as he put his hand in the bag and pulled out a bottle of something nasty.

“Boyfriend, I don’t want that.”

 

“EAT IT.” He said as he put the bottle in my face forcefully. So immature!

He continued to push the medicine at me. Did our confessions mean anything to you?

 

JUST THEN, Jiyong trips slightly. “Whoaa~” He said as dropped the bottle of medicine and put his hands around my waist.

 

I crashed backwards on to my bed, with Jiyong right after me.

He, who seemed shocked by this action, looked confused as he laid on top of my body.

“Geez, I’m just really careless today.” He said as he tried to get up slightly. He seemed so, calm and confused. There was no way he threw himself at me on purpose.

I laughed nervously – just glad he didn’t fall on me on purpose. He is so cute and y at the same time – I don’t know if I can take another second with his body on top of mine!

“Its okay, Ji.” I said calmly - trying my hardest to not seem excited by his closeness. “Hehe, it wasn’t on…”  

I looked at Jiyong as his eyes gazed around the bed. “Geez, I’m so sorry Yoo….” His eyes, however, stopped gazing as he looked at his left hand. I didn’t know it but as his calm face turn shocked while he looked at his hand, I could feel Jiyongs hand tightly on my chest.

 

Silence

 

I expected him to jump up in embarrassment but he didn’t move at all. Instead, his face started turning bright red. In response to his arousal, my face too started turning red.

.....

 

“What the hell…” A voice said from behind just as I could feel Jiyong’s face moved towards my cheek.

This time, Jiyong stood up and off of me to look at Seungri. “I walked out to use the bathroom for two minutes and this happened? G-Dragon and Yoona heavy petting…?”

 

>_<  “It’s not what it looked like!” Jiyong said defensively. “I fell on her by accident. Didn’t I young?”

 

“NO.” Seungri states as he walked to the door quickly. “I would of believed that but I stood there and watched from afar. You just held her for like, ten seconds. Well, you to have fun.” He opened the door, walked out and closed it behind himself.

………………

Jiyong slapped his face.


12:48am~

 

“When are you going to bed?” Yoona asked a very tired Jiyong.

He was lying on a couch with just a pillow under him. “I’m staying up all night. I have to watch you. I don’t want you to get a bad fever in your sleep, go into a coma and die. I’m not sleeping tonight.”

 

“Suit yourself.” Yoona said as she smiled, laid on her back, cover herself with the blanket completely and closed her eyes. “But just so you know, I’m falling asleep right now.”

Jiyong looked at Yoona as she started snoring.

He sighed in relief and closed his eyes as well. He fell asleep. And he was sleeping hard. Being with his sick but witty girlfriend tired him out.

However

Yoona then opened one eye and looked at Jiyong. She smiled and got out of the bed quietly.

“He is knocked out." Yoona whispered as she put a blanket over his cold body. “Ha-ha. Aju ppogigayo aju ppokppok ppokppok ppogigayo.”  

 


Message:G-Dragon was barely a doctor - he was more along the line of just a bossy and worried boyfriend. But not every girl in the world is as lucky as Yoona. Hopefully, she can tune into his moods and appreciate him a little more; because although he is self-centered, proud and bossy, he is also very generous, and caring. Yoona hopes she’ll never get sick around Jiyong again. Cuz let’s face it, G-Dragon makes a better rapper then he does doctor. 

 

 

Next Chapter: “Kiss” Excited? Stay tone.

Jin_Saho/Trend King.

Sorry for the late update. Its not always easy going to college and updating.

Thanks for being patient.