5: I don't understand.

Ways to Love Her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
About two days later.

Yoona is at the practice room alone. She is still feeling pretty sad about her sick father, who haven’t yet woken up. She works hard and trains herself - to keep herself busy, so her mind would stay off her father.

She is practicing intensively though, as she performs every move to the dance (she was dancing to Hurricane Venus by her favorite artist: Boa) and you could see the intensity in her eyes. After dancing for about a hour, Yoona gives it her all before she was to leave.

However, at about 70% through the song, Yoona performs the signature dance of the song, (Boa’s moves were sharp and tight ) the same as Yoona’s but, Boa was an extreme dancer. Yoona was not thinking straight and preformed the move TOO quickly.

Yoona falls to the floor of the practice room.

 


She hurt her ankle. She raps her arms around her legs to cool down the pain.
“Ouch~” She uttered quietly as she pointed her head towards the roof of the practice room in pain.

Yoona stood up, stumbling and staggering slightly, and looked to the door of the training room.
There she saw the girls (SNSD) and their dance trainer

“Yoona!” Taeyeon said to Yoona. “Where have you been lately? How long have you been at the practice  room? You trying to make us look bad next time we have a live.” She joked.

However, Yoona wasn’t really in the mood and didn’t reply.

Yuri and Seohyun walked up to Yoona curiously. “Is there something to matter?” Kind Seohyun asked. “Your eyes are kind of red. You feeling okay?”

Yoona looked up to Seuhyun slowly with sorrow on her face. Yoonas eyes were pinkish due to her sore leg,  she looked detached from the real world while her thin body was kind of lifeless.

She then turn to the back and grabbed her bag from the floor. “I’m fine, Seohyun.” Yoona explained. “Just a little tired. I promise.”

“Thats good.” Taeyeon then said back to Yoona smiling. “Because SNSD have been invited to a celebrity party tonight. Its kind of like a concert. There will be a photo shoot and lots of others there.”


Yoona sighed loudly as Taeyeon tells the news.
 


Sooyoung and Hyoyen look at Yoona in confusion.

“WAE? Why you sigh?” Sooyoung asked meanly. “I know your tired but why would you come to the practice room early and make yourself MORE tired?”

Yoona then walked to the exit of the door. “I just wanted our next performance to be perfect. I, I…..”

Jessica then made a slightly annoyed face as her bottom lips pointed out slightly. “Yoona is very moody right now. She is going to make our time at the party miserable because of her bad temper.”
“Hey,” Sunny then asked Yoon as she walked by the others coldly. “You not going to perform with us today?”

Tiffany: “Why is she being like this?”

Seohyun: “She is leaving us. Yoona is never around when you need her.”

Hyoyeon: “Really?”

Sooyoong: “Sigh”

Yuri: “………….”


Yoona stopped walking and stood there for a few short seconds. “……I’m leaving first.” Yoona said with little feeling to her voice.

Yoona then finished walking out the door.

The girls from SNSD were really confused by Yoonas mood swings. They thought she was being selfish and they didn’t know why. And they weren’t being intentionally offensive; they were genuinely concern for her, but showed there worry in a bad way. Yoona didn’t want to seem sad and rather let the girls get mad at her then be sad for her. That being said, the others really hurt Yoonas feelings even more as she walks out the practice room with new tears in her eyes.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Later.

Jiyong was sitting down on a desk writing a new song. He looked extremely frustrated as his eyebrows were placed over his eyes. He was in a VERY bad mood and quite mad at the world.


As he tried to think hard, he could hear loud voices from the other room. It was very loud - too loud; G-Dragon began getting angry because he could no longer concentrate.

GD STOOD UP.

 

Jiyong walked through the rooms to find the noise that blocked his song writing skill. As he looks, he sees Seungri and Daesung sitting on the floor being loud, yet innocent. They were in Seungri’s side of the room.

G-Dragon was still angry though, and looked down on the two with a mean look.

“Hey, Jiyong.” Daesung said kindly as he stood up and looked at Ji-yong. “Me and Seungri were just playing a game we learned in Japan. I won! You should try it. Haha. I’ll be going now. Guys, don‘t for get we have a live at the party tonight.”  

G-Dragon looked at Daesung the whole time while he was leaving with a dark and mean look in his eyes.
As Daesung disappeared, Jiyongs gaze went straight to Seungri.

Seungri: “Hey..Umm…You seem tense. You feeling okay?”

Jiyong: “Just be quiet. You and Daesung are so loud.”

Seungri: “………Your louder then we are most of the time. Why are you being so grouchy?”

Jiyong: “Not my point. I’m not in the mood, OKAY? You just need to shut up right now.”

Seungri: “…….Geez, way to kill the mood, man. You are just…”

Jiyong: “I’M WHAT?!”

Seungri looked down: “………….”

As Jiyong yelled at Seungri forcefully, he looked and saw the room, and how messy it was, which irritated him further.

“While your shutting up, clean up this room.” Jiyong yelled once again. “What the hell! Your a freaking mess and you piss me off. You need to stop wasting time.”

 


Seungri made a big sigh as Giyong stormed off.

Yeah, the room was messy, but it wasn’t dirty. Seungri was REALLY annoyed by Jiyong’s bossiness, but Seungri was most frustrated because Jiyong was taking his anger out on him. Seungri looked to the room as his facial expression frond up in pure disappointment.   

Seungri begins to clean the room, and reaches out to grab cards from the floor. As he does, Taeyang appears and grabs it before Seungri could.

“You okay?” Taeyang asked gently.

“…………Yeah…” Seungri said quietly as he finished cleaning the floor. “I didn’t do anything to him.”

“I know, I know.” Taeyang replied as he grabbed Seungri’s hand and helped him up. “He gets like this sometimes. Don’t be sad because of it though.”

As Taeyang talked and tried to cheer him up, Seungri looked down and started wiping his eyes.

Awwww

Taeyang walked up to Seungri and started hugging him softly. “Its okay. Its okay.”

While hugging Seungri, Giyong walked back to get something. As he does, he sees Tayang and Seungri.This was G-Dragons destruction, and the result of his misfortune. But he was in no mood to apologize.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
At the celebrity party!
✤✤✤✤

SNSD were eating a meal with Super Junior and Shinee. It was about 6:30pm that night.
However, Yoona was absent from the others, and they were well aware. They were having mix feelings about Yoona’s odd behavior. They didn’t know if they should be mad or sad for her. And it was hard to blame them. Yoona was being very unclear to her unnies the last few days. But Yoona WAS at the party, she just was kind of wondering around and pacifically avoiding the girls.


 

At this time, Big Bang were waiting backstage. 2ne1 were performing but they were about to finish up the show. This was the same party Taeyeon talked about (though SNSD wasn’t going to show up for the live today).


T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri were walking in the back on that stage. BUT WERE WAS G-DRAGON?

“Umm..” Where is G-Dragon?” Taeyang said to the others as he looked at T.O.P alarmingly.

“I have no clue.” T.O.P states bluntly. “He told me to tell everyone to go with out him, and he’ll be there on time. But Bigbang is live in five minutes. Where is he?”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________
 

With GD.

Jiyong was kind of lost at the big party. He wanted the others to go without him because he had something to do there. But now, he didn’t know were to find them.

“Aigoo.” G-Dragon says quietly to himself. “Which part of this place am I at? OMO.”

Jiyong stumbled gracefully through the back of the party in a attempt to find the quickest way back to the others. However, he walked into the other side of the building, the part far away from the concert and where no one was.

He was lost.

Yet, he knew the floor he was suppose to be on, floor seven, and began to see a elevator from afar.

“YES!” Jiyong said out loud as he ran to the elevator. “I’m not to late!”

Jiyong opened the elevator and walked in swiftly. He was smiling as he punched in the Seventh floor in the elevator code. However, the elevator didn’t start up. In stead, it froze up and the door wouldn’t open back up. And this was because this side of the building was off limits and wasn’t working appropriately.

Jiyong’s jaw dropped in disbelief as he looked around and finally noticed spider webs everywhere.
This elevator hasn’t been use in a LONG time, and he finally began to realize that.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!” Jiyong shouts as he starts punching the walls of the elevator in frustration. “WHY DIDN’T I GO WITH THE OTHERS!?” He cried out loud while banging on the elevators door. “Open up, you piece of junk!”

Jiyong then stopped yelling suddenly as thoughts began reaching through his mind.
“Why did I yell at Seungri that way…” He said quietly as he turned around and put his back up against the wall of the elevator. “I didn’t have to do that to him.”  

 

=======================================================================================
FLASH BACK.

“Hey, you seem tense, Giyong. You feeling okay?”

“I’m not in the mood, OKAY? You just need to shut up right now.”

“…….Wow, you are just…”

Giyong: “I’M WHAT?!”

“While your shutting up, clean up this room.”  “What the hell. Your a freaking mess and you piss me off.”

GD walked off.

He then remembered seeing Seungri wiping his eyes.

======================================================================================================================

Back to reality.

G-Dragon slides down from the side of the wall in expectant. He started thinking he was having bad karma.
He slaps his left hand over his face in disappointment. “Sigh. I deserve this. But I just don’t want to let the others down.” He talked to himself.

As Jiyong ponders, the door of the elevator began making cracking sounds. He jumped up and look to the door in wonder.  

The door then busted open, but how did it? G-Dragon runs to the now opened door and seen YOONA standing there.

“…..Yoona-shi..”

“J-Jiyong?”

“You saved me!” Jiyong states as a big smile appeared on his face. “I honestly can’t thank you enough for letting me perform tonight. ” He bowed three times animatedly.

“I heard you say something about not wanting to let someone down when I was walking aside. I didn’t think anyone would be here though. What are you doing in there?” Yoona asked emotionlessly.

“I got really lost because I was being a horrible friend, and a selfish member of BigBang.” Jiyong talks in excitement.

“Huh..?” Yoona replied not really knowing what he meant with a raspy voice.

“Nothing! I’m so happy right now I could just-” But Jiyong stopped talking as he looked closely at Yoonas face.


...............................................

“Are you okay?” G-Dragon asked Yoona in concern. “Why are you here all alone? Did something happen to you?”

Yoona turned away and pointed in a direction to jump the subject. “Jiyong, if your lost, the way back stage in right up those stairs.”

Jiyong looked to the stairs briefly and then looked back to Yoona. “Where you crying down here?” He asked as he walked up to her slowly.

“My, I…” Yoona stuttered. “Its nothing. You should go. The others are probably waiting.”

But Giyong just stood there staring at her as her eyes got more teary. “I said GO.” Yoona shouted to him slightly as she impulsively grabbed his hands.

 


G-Dragon looked down at her hand, which was over his.


Yoona then started walking. She was walking quickly towards the stairs, and while she was walking, she was pulling Giyong along with her.

After walking for a few long seconds, Yoona made her way to the back of the stage. She pulled him over and then let go of G-Dragons hand. “Here. You still have time. Go meet with Big Bang.”

G-Dragon just stared at her over and over as she took him there and stuttered to him. Trying her hardest to hide her tears from him, Yoona tired not to look at G-Dragon in the eyes. However, she failed after noticing how he wouldn’t take it eyes off her.

She looked at him for a few seconds and said “Goodbye~”

Yoona backed up from Jiyong and walked off the stage quietly, leaving G-Dragon to Big Bang.

G-Dragon continues gazing at Yoona as she disappears from his sight. But as he doe, Big Bang walks up to them and greets him warmly.

“Jiyong, we were really starting to get worried. Where happy you’re here, and not a second to soon!” Daesang said, who was quite pleased by GD arrival.

G-Dragon nodded humbly and then looked to Seungri kindly.
Seungri smiled back slightly but then looked away from G-Dragon. Obviously, Seungri still haven’t forgiven Giyong for being rude and mean to him. Giyong felt bad; he still couldn’t do anything but regret his actions.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
LATER: THAT NIGHT
   

Yoona walked into the hotel her and the girls were to stay at that night. They were already sleep, as Yoona walked into the room very late that night. But, knowing they were probably upset with her, Yoona gazed out the window and thought about G-Dragon. She didn’t really know why it was him that appeared on her mind at this point, though it was he who seemed really concern about her feelings. She laid in her bed quietly and looked up to the ceiling. “Sigh”

At the same time, Giyong walked into the hotel he and the others were to stay at that night. They were already sleep, as he walked into the room fairly late that night. He looked to Taeyang and remember the bad situation he was in because of him. His eyes then gazed to a sleeping Seungri, who was laying alone.
At this time, G-Dragon began to remember Yoona. He, too, didn’t really know why it was Yoona he was really wondering about, though when ever she appeared around him, something good happened.

G-Dragon walked over Seungri and quietly got into the bed with him. He hugged Seungri from behind and then looked to the ceiling. He sighed and hugged Seungri tighter.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Message: Yoona and G-Dragon didn’t know why they found themselves thinking about each other that night. She was hiding her feelings from her friends but she truly wanted to share them. She wanted to feel less burden by the things in her life, and G-Dragon; it was he who seemed like a good person to confide in. But she was hasty, missed this chance. Nevertheless, she couldn’t help but wonder what would be different if she cried to him. And he to wondered why she was alone and hurt as he was. Neither knew how, but both wanted to sympathize each other more, though to G-Dragon and Yoona, they didn’t understand why.

 




Next Chapter. "You're Drunk" Things get interesting.

G-Dragon brings Yoona over to his place.


What will happen?

Love All of us at the Gyoon team~
02-09-2013.