2: We meet again

Ways to Love Her.

 

Chapter 2: We meet again.


A YO, your love and support gives us motivation. Let us know your reading!

THANK YOU.

_________________________________________________________________________________

As the crowd waited for Big Bang to arrive, SNSD began to wonder……

“Aigoo.” Taeyeon muttered quietly. “Were supposed to appear after Big Bang, but…why aren’t they here? Pretty tacky of them.”

Yuri then shook her head back and forth in disbelief. “Yeah…. This is kind of strange of them. They shouldn’t miss important shows like this.”

Sunny then looked to the girls with a dumb look on her face. “Maybe they couldn’t make it. Maybe Big Bang died…..”

“WHAT?” Hyoyeon said to Sunny as she quickly turned Sunnys way. “Why would they be dead? How could they die that fast and why all five of them? Sunny, be quiet.”

Sunny dropped her head in discontent. “I’m sorry, Hyoyeon. It’s just, I’m really ready for this performance. I’m getting kind of bored waiting for Big Bang, and so are the others. Look.” Sunny said as she pointed to the staff behind the whole performance.

The staff, however, was not bored - they were getting increasingly impatient with Big Bangs tardiness. In fact, they weren’t tardy, they were plain LATE.

Yoona looked down to her watch. “What was the time Big Bang was suppose to perform?” Yoona asked the others.

Seohyun looked to a clock behind them. “Right now its 6:11pm.” Seohyun said to Yoona softly. “They WERE to start at 6:00. Yeah…For an important event like this, those guys are really late. I feel sorry for them though, because the staff back there seem really upset.”  

One of the back stage staff members walked up to SNSD. “This is a bad situation.” The staff member noted. “I don’t know what to say. Big Bang did amazing last year, but now…they don’t wanna show up for their live for some reason. I can’t keep you girls waiting. Its time.”

Taeyeon, the unpredictable leader, then stood up straight and looked to the girls. “Girls. We are So Nyeo Shi Dae! Big Bang was supposed to play but as you can all see, they’re not here. We have to go and make the fans happy.”

The girls nodded and agreed with their leaders motivating speech.


All but the unique Yoona.


“Girls.” She said pensively. “I want to wait for Big Bang.”

Sooyoung looked to Yoona like she was kind of crazy. “Yah, we have to show the fans that SNSD is professional. Yoona, I also feel bad for Big Bang but who knows what they’re doing right now. Probably eating popcorn with a bunch of hot chicks.”

Hyoyeon then started laughing as she put her arm on Sooyoungs shoulder. “No there not. Big Bang aren’t with hot chicks because they’re not with us! Lol”

Sooyoung, too, couldn’t help but laugh with her unnie and her mean humor.

“You guys.” Jessica said feeling kind of offended by their jokes and bad timing. “Yoona is right to watch out for other Kpop groups.”

Yoona then looked to Taeyeon as she agreed with Jessica. “EXACTLY.” Yoona said as she finally decided to make a stand. “Aren’t we So Nyeo Shi Dae? Let’s be real professionals and give Big Bang FIVE more minutes.”

“YEAH!” Tiffany agreed with Yoona whole-heartedly. “That is what being a girl in SNSD is all about!"

"FIVE more minutes! FIVE more minutes! FIVE more minutes!"


Taeyeon looked at Yoona deeply and smiled in admiration. Taeyeon nodded and all the members started to cheer.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


JUST THEN, the staff members started mumbling in the back of the stage.
The girls turn around and seen BA-BA-BIG BANG. Oh Ayo~

Big Bang nodded and bowed their heads down to the staff to apologize for their lateness.

BUT…Big bang was too late. You see, Big Bang and SNSD were the last two groups to perform that night. The concert would close at 6:30pm, and the plans weren’t going to change for anyone….Or was it?

“I’m sorry guys. There is no time to allow both groups to play tonight.” A staff member said to BB. “I know this year you wanted to please the fans with the album and promotions but you guys screwed up. Just get your things and leave.”


The girls stood quietly as the staff member/boss of the live spoke to Big Bang bluntly.


Yoona and the others hearts went out for the Boys in a way. Big Bang looked fairly disappointed in themselves.

“Taeyeon.” Yoona whispered to Taeyeon and Yuri. “Call me crazy but, I think we should let them play instead of us. This is really important to Big Bang. The fans are waiting to see them sing their new songs for the album. Are we So Nyeo Shi Dae or not?”

Taeyeon looked to Big Bang and sighed in understanding. “Yes, Yoona. We are So Nyeo Shi Dae.”


 


Later….


The concert was over, and boy-yo-boy was Big Bang happy to have played their songs for their fans. They were late and tardy but somehow, things ended up extremely well for them.  

Big Bang walked off the stage and on to the back of the stage. (Does that make sense?)
ANYWAY.

BB was really pleased, and really just wanted to thank the girls for being so kind and thoughtful to them. They walked up to SNSD, who clapped slightly and cheered for the Big Bang member’s awesome performance.

They all bowed together to each other.

“Thank you. I think all of us at YG appreciate it.” Taeyang states politely to Girls Generation.

Seungri, the social butterfly then spoke up on Big Bangs behalf. “Thank you! And so you know, we (Big Bang) weren’t being unprofessional. We just had really bad timing and got stuck in the worst traffic of the year.”  

Yoona smiled warmly and then joked “Considering today’s the first day of the New year, I don’t know if that’s bad or not.”


Big Bang laughed quietly, especially G-Dragon.

As Yoona finished giggling at herself, her eyes met Giyongs by accident. However, as she looked at him, she noticed he was already looking at her. They both averted their gaze and away from each other.

Yuri and Sooyong, who didn’t really know how to speak with Big Bang then walked in front of Yoona to explain. “This was Yoona idea - the whole -let you guys play instead of us thing-."  Sooyoung tells bluntly, and in a very matter-a-fact way. “I didn’t agree in the beginning but I’m happy you guys were able to play when you needed.”

“Yeah.” Yuri then adds. “Yoona even had us wait for Big Bang. She was really worried about you guys.”

“Aniyo.” Yoona replied, feeling flattered, but still being modest. “It was SNSD that waited for Big Bang. We had mix feelings at first and were all happy about the outcome.”

 

“We are grateful to you, Yoona.” T.O.P then said quietly. “We didn’t really have a good time on the bus, and we would have been really disappointed if things didn’t get better.”


Daesung: “We will not forget Yoona and SNSD.”

Seungri: “Yeah, I am really happy that the fans where pleased by the show.”

Taeyang: “Thank you, Yoona. We will remember SNSD for this.”

G-Dragon: “…………….Yea…”


Big Bang and SNSD pick up their things and get ready to leave.


They say their goodbyes, and start walking off to get to each owns next destination. While walking away, Yoona had a strange sense to look back at Big Bang before she became out of sight. As she does, she sees G-Dragon looking at her, once again. They, however, continued looking into each other’s eyes. The members from each group, SNSD and Big Bang, then pull Yoona and G-Dragon away so they could leave the building, ending their long yet thoughtful gaze.

Thinking that they wouldn’t see each other for a long time, and that they had to continue moving forwards

However, G-Dragon will not be going anywhere, as he picks up the wrong bag by mistake….He grabs Yoonas bag, which was the same color as his, blue…(VERY ODD).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message: Yoona is a person with strong feelings. She felt something different coming from G-Dragon. He just didn’t respond the way the others did. He seemed….Odd and in some way, interesting. Though the other m
embers of Big Bang compliment her willingly, it was Jiyong, with his seemingly shyness that catches the attention of Girls Generations Yoona.



Next Chapter. "I think I like you". Yoona and Jiyong meet up again. This time, their alone.
What will happen?


Love Jin~
02-05-2013.