15: Jealous G-Dragon

Ways to Love Her.

░░░For your thoughts░░░░

Jealous starts with J…Just like Jiyong.

"He turned up his nose, looked the other way and folded his arms"


 

“Annyonhi-geseyo” Yoona then said to T.O.P as she bowed.

“Yoona is really polite.” Choi Seung-hyun replied compassionately to “sweet”  Yoona. “No need to greet us so formally. I see you often.”

 

“OH? Well, okay. Annyong!”  She smiled awkwardly and for him, bowed again.

“Just call me……………………………………..oppa.”

Oppa.

Oppa.

Oppa.

oppa.

 

Fancy Fonts


G-Dragon POV~

 

I could hear those words scratching at my ear like a cat’s claw on a chock board.

“Annyong………….” She said warmly. “Annyong, opa!” She repeated as she laughed a little bit.

It’s it me or did she just say oppa to T.O.P seductively? She likes him? No. HE likes her! But that is my sweetheart…..Yoona is my girlfriend……. *quiet sigh*

 

“So, what were you guys doing?” Yoona then asked as she looked to my followers.

 

“Well, I was practicing some new dance moves with Seungri. Maybe you should join us?” Taeyang added as I could see his eyes disappear like the evil devil he was.

 

“Oh? Suuure.” Yoona replied back as she walked by Youngbae side.

 

I tried to ignore what just happened.  Taeyang and Yoona just walked by slowly, comfortably and happily together, completely ignoring my white pants.  “Darn you, Maknae. I knew I should have changed my pants.”

 

“You say something Jiyong?”

 

“No….No, I didn’t say anything, Seungri."

Is it wrong that I want to kill every member of Big Bang but Daesung?


In the Dance Studio.

 

“WOW. Who knew you were so good at choreograph!” Young bae said in excitement to deer Yoona.

Yoona and Taeyang were in the dance studio. They weren’t being flirty or anything of the sort. Youngbae was just making a good impression on G-Dragon’s boo while being considerate and friendly, which he was by nature.

 

It didn’t look that way to Jiyong though…

 

“Rrrrrrrr.” He roared quietly in the hall with his back up against the wall, and arms folded in irritation.

He peeked in on them every 30 seconds, and then sighed afterwards.

He waited, and waited.

And then waited some more. What felt like an hour of Yoona and Taeyang flirting, was merely six minutes of discussing topics and casual exchanges of words.

“THAT IS IT!” Jiyong then shouted as he stormed towards the door. “I’m taking you away from Taeyang!”

 

But, as he reaches out to grab the doorknob, Taeyang opened it before he could. “Hey, your girlfriend is really good at dancing.”

 

“Wait..What?! You danced for Taeyang?” G-Dragon blurted out aggressively, yet unintentionally.

 

Yoona then had funny feelings about Jiyong.

 

“Yeah, man. Well, for a little bit. She didn’t want to dance long for some reason though. She did her Rhythm nation dance routine. I was impressed!”

 

“Of course YOU were…..”   

 

“Huh?”

 

“Oh nothing…” Jiyong then said arrogantly. He turned up his nose, looked the other way and folded his arms.

“Oh well…Guess I’ll leave you two alone. I’ll go eat. I think Seungri is making some beef’o lakh buns. Mmmm~”

 

“HE IS?” Greedy yoong then asked eagerly.

 

“Mhhmm. Want some? Come on!” Taeyang motioned his hands for Yoona to follow. And the Shik shin sure did follow.

Taeyang and Yoona ran into the kitchen to find Seungri and the food, leaving their leader to sulk in this own jealousy.

 

 

 

“Sigh.” Jiyong then expressed to himself as his shoulders dropped.  “I hate you, Taeyang. You might as well just have with her then……”

_______________________________________

 

Ten minutes Later.

Jiyong popped his head in, slowly to see what his girlfriend was doing.

“Hahahah!”

He looked to see Seungri and Yoona laughing vividly.

 “?????”

“I have to admit, that is pretty funny!” Yoona said as she clapped laughing. (She turned into alligator yoong for a second)

 

“………...Hmm, what is so funny?”  GD said as he looked around, pretending he didn’t care and wasn’t interested in there conversation.

“Jiyong, hyung!” Seungri shouted to his leader kindly. “I was just telling Yoona about how funny it was when I found a picture of Yuri in 'your' bag.”

That wasn’t funny for me. Jiyong replied back meanly. “I actually started to think I had a crush on Yuri for a second….” He said, trying to arouse jealousy in Yoona. He wanted her to feel what he was feeling. It didn’t work though.

 

Yoona yawned and picked up her bowl. “Ha-ha, I’ll remember to tell Yuri that.” She then grabbed Seungri’s to clean it as well.

 

“Yoona, you don’t have to wash the dishes, you’re the guest!” Seungri said in shock as he tried to take the bowls from her.

 

“Anni.” She said as she smiled. “It’s okay. Considering the fact that I always wash the dishes at our place, I think I should do it here to!”

“Oh, okay then.” Seungri then added gratefully. “You’re so nice. Thanks Yoona!”

 

░░       ░░      ░░      ░░      ░░       ░░       

G-Dragon lips dropped, along with his hands, and his eyebrows lifted in dismay. Looking at Yoona being so kind and helpful to his bro’s, he felt so helpless, and there was nothing he hated more.

 

First T.O.P, then Taeyang and now Seungri.

He stood there and thought, and he couldn’t remember hearing Yoona even say his name today. Jiyong nodded his head in understanding. His feelings were hurt, but he didn’t wanna seem jealous and frustrated to anyone.

And so Jiyong walked off slowly. He left the kitchen, he left Yoona. He accepted whatever she did or was going to do with his other family, Big Bang, but he accepted it with a tender heart.

 

   ░░       ░░       ░░       ░░       ░░       ░░      

 

Yoona’s POV~

 

Finishing up with the washing, I turned around to see Jiyong walking out the door slowly. Where was his good-humor and kindhearted nature that I liked about him so much? It wasn’t there. He looked like a wet puppy to me. I could feel it from earlier, and I can see it right now; something is bothering him at this moment. “Hmmm.”

 

I rushed out the kitchen to find Jiyong oppa, but stopped after seeing only T.O.P.

“Yah, Seunghyun, where is Jiyong?” I said straightforwardly.

“I think he wanted some fresh air. But he walked out with a pin and notebook. Because he had his song writing utensils, I know he is going to Twinkle Park.”

 

“Twinkle Park?”

 

“Yeah, he always goes there when he is feeling depressed or something.”  

 

“He's feeling depressed?”

 

“Well, I don’t know.” T.O.P lifted his shoulders in confusion. “Is he?”

 

“Ya know what, I’ll see you later Seunghyun.” I said rudely as I run off and out the door.

 


Cursive Fonts

Time: 6:12pm-

 

I rushed there, but I rushed there calmly. I wasn’t about to overreact about something I wasn’t sure was true.

I looked to the lush and green Twinkle Park, but didn’t see him. “Jiyong? Ah, why does he always run off like this…?”

Turning around slowly, I could see at the side of the park, a beach. Looking off into the distance more, I could see Jiyong near the ocean – inches away from the frigid water.

With his bare feet, he was just standing there.  

“Jiyong.” I muttered quietly to myself.

It took about a minute to get there, but I eventually made it to his side.   

I walked up to him slowly, but he didn’t look my way. I am sure he heard my footsteps approaching, yet he continued to look off into the setting sun.

I turned around slowly; curiously too see his facial expression. He had none. His hands where behind his back and his eyes were slanted down slightly, covering from the dim sun.

He still didn’t look at me and continued to stare off at nothing.

 

“Yoona,” He finally uttered.  “I’m jealous.”


 

Next Chapter: Da Talk.

Thanks for reading.

              Fancy Fonts