3: I think I like you.

Ways to Love Her.



 Chapter 3. I think I like you.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Subscribe or Comment.
A YO, your love and support gives us motivation. Let us know your reading!

✭✭✭✭THANK YOU✭✭✭✭

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

THE NEXT DAY.

Big Bang went to go rest in a hotel that night after another long day.
 


G-Dragon and Seungri were sitting down in the dinning room of the hotel eating soup.

Seungri was mumbling/talking to Jiyong in a exaggerated fashion, while GD tried to eat his soup.

“Jiyong, I still can’t believe THE face Seung-hyun had when we were in Hong Kong. T.O.P was SO checking her out. Don’t tell but…I want to set them both up on a date Monday. Hehe~Seungri muttered to GD while eating at the same time.

Luckily, G-Dragon knows the maknae well and nodded in agreement. “I knew that already. She wanted his body. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, pass me my bag. I’m expecting a call from someone.”

“Who?” Seungri said back curiously as he stood up and pulled up his pants slightly.

Jiyong then grabbed his and seungris plates and walked to the sink. “Actually, its not a matter of who. Its more along the line of a them.”

“You going to tell me then?” Seungri expressed persuasively.

“Umm,” Giyong said while thinking. “Jang Hyun-seung (From beast) wanted to explain to me something. I also have some work - waiting for boss man to call me for that too. I need to organize and talk with PD of YGs new girl group.”

“Oh yeah…Geez…You are so busy all the time.” Seungri answered, while looking through GD’s blue bag (without asking).

“Yeah, yah know me, G-Dragon.” Jiyong said back while washing their plates from the sink.

 

 


JUST THEN, Seungri began to chuckle over Jiyongs words.

“Jiyong!” Seungri shouted as he walked up to G-Dragon. “Why is there a picture of YURI from SNSD in your bag? I thought you might of liked her. Ho-ho-ho~”

Jiyong grinned and walked up to Seungri in confusion. “What are you talking about suddenly?”
 
“THIS!” Seungri pulled a picture of Yuri out of the bag and points it towards Jiyongs face forcefully.

 


G-Dragon grabbed the picture and looked at it thoughtfully. “………..YOU did this. Why did you put a picture of Yuri in my bag? Its YOU who like her. Give me my bag, you creep.”
 


Seungri laughed and pointed at Jiyong, as he was in shock. “Yeah, I went to the same school as Yuri but I don’t…HEY, its you with the picture, not me!”
 


G-Dragon then stopped smiling, knowing that Seungri actually didn’t put the picture in his bag.
 


“Next time were on STRONG HEART, (TV series) I will tell on you about this. Then everyone will know you like the twins (implying Yoona and Yuri).” Seungri said as he fell down in laughter.

As Seungri teased, G-Dragon had no emotions, as he looked through “his bag” intensively.

……………………………


“This bag isn’t mine.” G-Dragon said as he looked in front of himself emotionlessly. “I think I grabbed someone else by mistake. No wonder I haven’t gotten a call when I was expecting them.”

“Oh?” Seungri stopped laughing and stood up. “Then who does it belong to?”

“I don’t know.” Giyong thought as he pulled out a cell phone. “Ya know, it might belong to someone from...SNSD.”

Seungri then bended next to GD to look at the phone. “The owner must be waiting for this. We should fine out who it belongs to.” Seungri states considerately.

“I’M GOING TO CALL RIGHT NOW.” G-Dragon said intensely. He was impatient and impulsive, while really just wanting his phone back, to return it and to save the day. “I’ll just put in my number and wait so someone can answer.”

“But who’s phone is this?” Seungri reveal his worry.

“I don’t care!” Jiyong replied bluntly. “I just want my phone -- oh, its, ah..?”

Seungri whispered Who is it?

 


G-Dragon pushed him in the face and turned to the back.

“Oh…its you.” G-Dragon said, as his bold and forceful attitude quickly disappeared. “Yoonah~ Its me.. G-Drag-Jiyong.”

Yoona: “G-Dragon?”

G-Dragon: “..Nae…”

 
This conversation turn awkward all of a sudden.
However, Yoona was great at making people feel comfortable, and so she suddenly began talking.

 


“Oh. Ji-yong. Its strange talking to you over the phone. I know why you called!” Yoona then began to explain. “I have your phone and you have mine.”

“Oh, you know?” Jiyong said with a soft-spoken voice (completely different from the voice he had when he was chatting with Seungri). “I guess we grabbed each others by mistake…”

Yoona: “Yeah. I actually just found out when you called.*chuckles slightly* Guess you want your phone back. Eh?”

Jiyong:   “Hahaha, yeah. I actually really need my phone this week. When should I go get it back. Tomorrow?”

Yoona: “How about TODAY? I could meet up with you somewhere. We can exchange phones and call it a day.”

………….

Jiyong: “T-today -- now? Its so sudden...”

Yoona: “Is that a no?”

Jiyong: “Anniyo. Lets meet up. Better now then never."


G-Dragon then put Yoona’s phone back in his pocket and made a big sigh. He could not, however, hide the excitement in his eyes.

“Why the look?” Seunri asked. “What were you two talking about. Are you going to give the phone back soon?”

G-Dragon gulped and turned away from Seungri to prevent eye contact with him. “Yeah. Not today though. Um, tomorrow or a few days. She was not very clear.”  (He was lying to Seungri and doing a good job).

JUST THEN, T.O.P walked in the area the boys were in.

 


“Seung-hyun! Guess who G-Dragon just called.” Seungri blurted out.
 


A nervous Jiyong then grabbed Seungri and started hugging him. “Seungri, your really so cute, aren’t you? Why don’t you learn to be quiet.” XD

While still hugging Seungri, G-Dragon moved this lips next to Seunri’s ear. “Shhhhh. I want to be the one to tell them. Shut your trap or I’ll tell T.O.P about your Monday plans. And then I’ll get revenge evermore. Okay?”   

T.O.P just continued walking, as this was normal behavior for G-Dragon and Seungri. “Sooo, what are you two talking about?” Seung-hyun asked uninterested.

 


G-Dragon moved closer to Seungri and kissed him slightly on the cheek. “Nothing.”

G-Dragon let go of Seungri and ran to his closet.
 

Seungri after the kiss: "..................................."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


A half hour later...
 


Yoona was sitting down waiting. She was actually waiting for Jiyong to come with her phone. She was at a park, and it was just getting dark.

At this time, Yoona, who was bored started thinking about Jiyong.

Yoona’s thoughts: “That guy, Giyong. He seems kind of nice. But I don‘t know why it seems like he tries to avoid something. He seems so open to everyone else, and a lot of people admire him and think they know a lot about him. But….he acts open with everyone. So, that makes me wonder..How much does everyone actually know about G-Dragon…? Hmmm.”  

As she thinks, she heard foots steps coming her way. Looking up, she saw G-DRAGON!

They greeted each other friendlily.


Jiyong dropped his head in a very cute manner. He put his hand out towards her, while smiling warmly. In his hand was her blue bag, and he wanted her to have it back (duh).

“Here.” He said softly. “I still can’t believe you had the same type and style in bags as me.”

Yoona grabbed the bag from him and smiled back interestingly. “WHY? Why do you think its weird a bag like this belongs to me?”

 


The bag was, big and kind of ugly. It didn’t look very girly or feminine in anyway. The patterns in both bags where ugly bulldog faces. He couldn’t really see SNSDs Yoona, the cute and innocent girl having such a boyish bag.
 


“Its really…Boyish and trendy.” Jiyong explained poorly. “I thought you’d have something more small and pinkish.”

“Yah!” Yoona said as she raise her voice slightly. She was only kidding though. “I’m not as graceful as people think. My roomy, Yuri, actually calls me a schoolboy. The girls (SNSD) know me as prankster in Girls Generation. Its just…..My PD and ’em don’t really let me act to silly. And my favorite color is actually blue.”

G-Dragon laughed in embarrassment as he covered his face with one hand. “I’m sorry if I offended you. And I actually like the color blue as well.”

“Oh?” Yoona said back as she opened . “Hahaha. Looks like were not so different.”

(G-Dragons favorite color is actually red).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message: Both Jiyong and Yoona didn’t know they could get along this well. Though they were meeting up to exchange bags, they found themselves enjoying a casual conversation. Jiyong didn’t have to worry about feeling embarrassed because people were watching, and Yoona, who was curious with G-Dragons detached nature, was interested in getting to know him. However, it was Yoona who seemed to be enjoying their time the most. Jiyong was shy and a good-listener when people don’t know him well, while Yoona liked to express herself. It was a sweet yet deadly combination of mutual admiration.
 



Next Chapter. "Somebody to Love". Yoona and Jiyong feel great sorrow. They look for answers. They want someone to be there.

What will happen?
 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT!
Love Jin and Roe~
02-06-2013.